Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, just because someone defends gay rights, it doesn't mean they are gay. I'm not gay. I just have the emotional maturity to accept people who are different. Apparently you never matured past junior high.

You can't even explain WHY govnernment shouldn't accept homosexuality. You're just a dumb bigot.

Apparently you have no "emotional maturity" at all because I never accused you of being gay. You're awfully touchy about it too....interesting. When I say "you people" I am not talking about homosexuals - I am talking about liberals.

Second - I've explained WHY the federal government shouldn't accept (or reject) homosexuality over a dozen times now. It's called the U.S. Constitution. Why do you struggle so much with reading? Have you ever considered slowing down, calming down, and reading what was actually written instead of flying off the handle and seeing what you want to see???

Last edited:
You NaziCon homophobes need to stop repressing your inner gayness and just embrace who you are. You'll be much happier...
Like I said - no matter how much you wish everyone was queer like you, it wouldn't matter anyway. Nobody would be interested you in Lak(logic).

First of all, just because someone defends gay rights, it doesn't mean they are gay. I'm not gay. I just have the emotional maturity to accept people who are different. Apparently you never matured past junior high.

You can't even explain WHY govnernment shouldn't accept homosexuality. You're just a dumb bigot.

Apparently you have no "emotional maturity" at all because I never accused you of being gay. You're awfully touchy about it too....interesting. When I say "you people" I am not talking about homosexuals - I am talking about liberals.

Second - I've explained WHY the federal government shouldn't accept (or reject) homosexuality over a dozen times now. It's called the U.S. Constitution. Why do you struggle so much with reading? Have you ever considered slowing down, calming down, and reading what was actually written instead of flying off the handle and seeing what you want to see???
Hmm so where in the constitution does it at all say anything about gay people?

Hmmm? So where in the constitution does it say anything about polygamy, beastiality and pedophilia?

I've explained that already too. It says it everywhere. I would highly recommend carving out some time to read the most important document in the world, immediately. After all, you owe everything in your life to it...

I've explained that already too. It says it everywhere. I would highly recommend carving out some time to read the most important document in the world, immediately. After all, you owe everything in your life to it...
Ha! That's a laugh...

Ha! That's a laugh...
So glad you took the time to post that MoonSlow. What a difference those 4 useless words made here in this thread.... :eusa_doh:

Ha! That's a laugh...
So glad you took the time to post that MoonSlow. What a difference those 4 useless words made here in this thread.... :eusa_doh:
So how many years did you serve the nation, excuse me, a document?

Ha! That's a laugh...
I've been fiercely defending and serving the document for the majority of my adult life.

Ha! That's a laugh...
I've been fiercely defending and serving the document for the majority of my adult life.
In uniform or from a chair?

Hmmm? So where in the constitution does it say anything about polygamy, beastiality and pedophilia?
You do know those are all illegal right? Sorry, Dale it isn't legal to fuck your horse.

Hmm okay. So you should have no problem quoting it with a source.

"Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???"

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

And there is no ‘agenda,’ the notion is a delusional lie.
America has long grown tired of faggots/liberals and muslims telling them what to think. THAT'S what America is tired of.
Don't know why you lump Muslims in there. they pretty much think the way you do.

You do know those are all illegal right? Sorry, Dale it isn't legal to fuck your horse.

So was homosexuality..........and right on cue, the LGBT along with their sister organization GLSEN are indoctrinating school children about homosexuality and trans-genderism while working to lower the age of consent much like the UK is.

So was homosexuality..........and right on cue, the LGBT along with their sister organization GLSEN are indoctrinating school children about homosexuality and trans-genderism while working to lower the age of consent much like the UK is.
Ok well here is where you actually point out in the constitution where it says it is illegal to be gay.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Ok well here is where you actually point out in the constitution where it says it is illegal to be gay.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Where is it legal to be queer under the constitution while being a protected class? They are well on the way of "normalizing" pedophilia because the new politically correct term is "minor attracted persons" and liberal site Salon.com has even given a platform to a pedophile.

What sane person would force a food preparer to make a meal or a cake against their will? Who knows what that guy might put in the ingredients.

That was my first thought. I mean, if somebody forced me to make a cake for their whatever, it would be a cake they would never forget.

Someone should be going around to schools teaching the works of Nietzsche.

What a lot of us are tired of is both sides of this 'issue' and what passes for rhetoric from both sides.
We don't really care a lot about the tiny percent of the population that claims to have some kinds of problems with expressing its lifestyle, and we don't care for all the extreme vitriol poured on by extremists who seem to have an unhealthy aversion to other adults' sexual predilections.
The whole thing strikes us as, to quote the 'Bard', much ado about nothing.
That's all you do is sit and criticize both sides of any issue. You have no original thoughts on anything and you have yet to show me a thimble full of intellectuall capacity.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Where is it legal to be queer under the constitution while being a protected class? They are well on the way of "normalizing" pedophilia because the new politically correct term is "minor attracted persons" and liberal site Salon.com has even given a platform to a pedophile.
Christ where does it say someone can't own sex toys? People still use them. A lot of things aren't mentioned in the constitution but they are still legal and we do them. You singling out gay people doesn't change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back