Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

So has this non-existent voter fraud.

It was bullshit when you first brought it up...it continues to be bullshit now.

Talking about something for a long time means nothing.

Strike two slugger.

And it has been proven. Strike three, you're out, loser.

Blame the website for shitty software.

The others were Michigan, Georgia (can'tforget the magical waterline break that there was zero evidenceit ever happened), and Virginia if my memory serves. It was three years ago, so the 5th state has slipped my mind. But the first four I mentioned definitely did.

Add in Nevada, and our vote counting location in Reno that suddenly lost the video feed for almost two hours, and there is ample evidence of vote fraud.

But keep pushing your propaganda.

She'd rather believe that Biden got more votes than Obama... :laughing0301:

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash. Gee I wonder why, they are totally anti American, they support our enemy's and attack our allies. They love cruel dictatorships and look down on democracy around the world. They are anti Ukraine and Pro Russian. There is no speaker in this country that speaks with such hatred and ugliness as Donald Trump . There isn't a bigger threat in this country them MAGA. They have to be treated as such.

Editorial: Trump’s dangerous ‘vermin’ speech would have been at home in Nazi Germany​

gaslighter professional.jpg

Wow...too bad no court in the nation believes you.

That must be frustrating.

306>232.

Scoreboard.
Fraud is fraud. We all know it, so your posting that bulkshit number only helps is, not you.

Little DNCCCP stooge.

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash. Gee I wonder why, they are totally anti American, they support our enemy's and attack our allies. They love cruel dictatorships and look down on democracy around the world. They are anti Ukraine and Pro Russian. There is no speaker in this country that speaks with such hatred and ugliness as Donald Trump . There isn't a bigger threat in this country them MAGA. They have to be treated as such.

Editorial: Trump’s dangerous ‘vermin’ speech would have been at home in Nazi Germany​

Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA​

When you say “the country” don’t you really mean purple hair woke white guilt wackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, illegals, foreign filth and bottom feeding degenerates?
I’m pretty sure that’s the objective…I‘m certain MAGA’s aim to be hated by your ilk.

Its not my imaginary anything. Its on our forms at the hospital and on numerous forms I filled out.

If someone wants to identify as other...I have no problem with that.

The biological characteristics of whatever species MAGA is one of pure idiocy.
Mindless twits as unintelligent as you have no business calling ANYBODY an idiot.

These forms you refer to - did they include this selection 10 years ago? 20?

If you’re talking about President Biden...the man who bitch-slapped the living shit out of your blob...I’m pleasantly surprised at what he has been able to get done and the return to normalcy.
“Return to normalcy”?….WTF!!!
Are you sure you thought that through?
IMG_0926.jpeg

IMG_2126.jpeg

If you’re talking about President Biden...the man who bitch-slapped the living shit out of your blob...I’m pleasantly surprised at what he has been able to get done and the return to normalcy.

Now I'm laughing, bitch slapped indeed. He couldn't bitch slap himself out of a bag of chips. :auiqs.jpg:

Stay proud of your vegetable. :cool:

Forum List

Back