Is automatic voter registration Unconstitutional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From our former POTUS...

View attachment 833949
Why do you suppose Democrats or anyone sane and concerned for the state of the nation would want young, unwise, uninformed, ignorant people to vote?
It’s almost as if they need to recruit fools to vote, ignorant, desperate fools whom vote on social issues and not real meaningful politcs that matter….huh?

I have no issue with getting registered automatically when I get a driver's license. Convenient. I get reminders about where my polling place is. It doesn't seem like a constitutional issue to me.

That said, how come this isn't painted as racist? We are told black people don't know how/have the means to get an ID so they definitely won't figure out how to register to vote.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Why do you suppose Democrats or anyone sane and concerned for the state of the nation would want young, unwise, uninformed, ignorant people to vote?
It’s almost as if they need to recruit fools to vote, ignorant, desperate fools whom vote on social issues and not real meaningful politcs that matter….huh?

It is sort of cute to see you talk about unwise, uninformed, ignorant people as if you do not qualify for all 3.

Cool…does that mean you can’t or are afraid to address the premise of my post?

I did. You are living proof we allow unwise, uninformed, ignorant people to vote

It would be unconstitutional not to.

Are you the type to help or encourage your ignorant 18 year old who’s never inquired about REAL politics to vote?

I believe the more people exercising there privilege of voting the better.

Most people over 18 never inquire about REAL politics

Is automatic voter registration Unconstitutional?​

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Voter eligibility is up to each state.

Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back