Is Barack Obama a psychopath?

If Romney had won the election and the economy was exactly as it is now, the right wingers would be talking about the stock market, the auto industry, energy production, the housing market, etc., and they would be saying it is all because of a republican president. However, since Obama is in office, they feel like it is bad news if there is a positive story about America's economy. It must really suck to root against America.

You would know. You Dumbocrats have been trying to sabotage America since the late 1800's. You guys certainly worked your magic in Detroit.

Except that the entire initial post is the article. I didn't add one thought or opinion of my own (I didn't want to bias the information).

As usual, hillbilly Jed is a bit upset that I've made him my personal bitch on the battlefield of the minds. All he has left are juvenile personal insults. :)

Game. Set. Match.

So, you're not even intelligent enough to come up with the idiotic theory of the op yourself; so, you copied and pasted somebody else's idiocy.......and you're bragging about it.

Game. Set. Match....indeed. You just bitch slapped yourself, you tool.

It sure is fun to watch you fail so miserably. Thanks for the laughs.

If the theory is "idiotic" hillbilly Jed, then coming up with it would require no intelligence. You literally just contradicted your own argument. Talk about "bitching slapping yourself" :lmao:

Now quick, throw another tantrum and say something which will prove to the USMB community why you mooch off of your girlfriend and struggle to hold jobs.
GIRLFRIEND??? I think you have the wrong J.E.D.

If Romney had won the election and the economy was exactly as it is now, the right wingers would be talking about the stock market, the auto industry, energy production, the housing market, etc., and they would be saying it is all because of a republican president. However, since Obama is in office, they feel like it is bad news if there is a positive story about America's economy. It must really suck to root against America.

And "left wingers" would be doing what "right wingers" are now.

The nation is divided with neither side willing to accept the authority of the other.

And "left wingers" would be doing what "right wingers" are now.

The nation is divided with neither side willing to accept the authority of the other.

And therein lies the problem. There is no authority (outside of the 18 enumerated powers of course). But sadly the Dumbocrats think that winning any election entitles them to unlimited powers.

You would know. You Dumbocrats have been trying to sabotage America since the late 1800's. You guys certainly worked your magic in Detroit.

Thanks for another in depth right wing post. As far as Detroit goes, at least the US Auto industry is coming back. 2013 was a record year. However, if it wasn't then the right wing idiots would blame Obama. The stock market is doing way better than it was when George W Bush left office, however, if it wasn't it would be Obama's fault. When something goes bad, its Obama's fault. When things go well, it is "in spite of" Obama. It must get boring for the right wing ideologues.

You still sound like a programmed robot. Do you have any substantive and relevant comments other than the same old worn out talking points? You've used that one now about a dozen times.

Oh. And you don't mind the endless posts about Obama that contain no content whatsoever except ignorant level insults? Just so I know, exactly how soon should we just "forget about the troops". We were supposed to "support" them and now it is off limits to bring up the biggest presidential fuck-up of our lifetime? If it was a hundred thousand white people that died, would be OK to still talk about that? This thread is about calling the current president a psychopath. Obama didn't do anything that got a hundred thousand people killed. Again, I know they weren't exactly white but still, they were human beings. How many thousand people does a president have to get killed before is a bad thing?

The economy tanked under George W Bush and he invaded Iraq under false pretenses. If you want to talk about Obama in a mental vacuum, then you need to go somewhere that only right wing ideologues are allowed to post.
Another robotic talking point, two, actually. Thanks for further making my point, Mr. Useful Idiot.

So when you say "robotic" over and over, is that what you mean by "robotic". Also, I don't give a damn about your right wing political correctness. The topic here is psychopathic presidents. If you can name something that Obama has done that is worse than getting over 4,000 American soldiers killed, then Obama would be a candidate for the biggest psychopath. However, if you actually value the lives of Americans and truly support the troops, then Obama is not the one who would most accurately be associated with the term which is the topic of this thread. If you are stumped by that then just say "robotic" again.

Oh. And you don't mind the endless posts about Obama that contain no content whatsoever except ignorant level insults? Just so I know, exactly how soon should we just "forget about the troops". We were supposed to "support" them and now it is off limits to bring up the biggest presidential fuck-up of our lifetime? If it was a hundred thousand white people that died, would be OK to still talk about that? This thread is about calling the current president a psychopath. Obama didn't do anything that got a hundred thousand people killed. Again, I know they weren't exactly white but still, they were human beings. How many thousand people does a president have to get killed before is a bad thing?

The economy tanked under George W Bush and he invaded Iraq under false pretenses. If you want to talk about Obama in a mental vacuum, then you need to go somewhere that only right wing ideologues are allowed to post.
Another robotic talking point, two, actually. Thanks for further making my point, Mr. Useful Idiot.

So when you say "robotic" over and over, is that what you mean by "robotic". Also, I don't give a damn about your right wing political correctness. The topic here is psychopathic presidents. If you can name something that Obama has done that is worse than getting over 4,000 American soldiers killed, then Obama would be a candidate for the biggest psychopath. However, if you actually value the lives of Americans and truly support the troops, then Obama is not the one who would most accurately be associated with the term which is the topic of this thread. If you are stumped by that then just say "robotic" again.
Your implication that Bush deliberately slaughtered 4,000 people isn't worth debating. It's more bullshit left wing talking points. You're a fucking programmed robot. And in case you didn't notice, I reserve judgment on whether Obama is a psycho or not, but he is definitely a malignant narcissist. And you are a useful idiot who carries his water and walks behind him with a shovel, cleaning up his shit.

Your implication that Bush deliberately slaughtered 4,000 people isn't worth debating. It's more bullshit left wing talking points. You're a fucking programmed robot. And in case you didn't notice, I reserve judgment on whether Obama is a psycho or not, but he is definitely a malignant narcissist. And you are a useful idiot who carries his water and walks behind him with a shovel, cleaning up his shit.

Are you saying that George W Bush was too stupid to realize that American troops were going to get killed during the invasion/occupation of Iraq? If he was that stupid then that would be an alternative to being a psychopath. Personally, I don't care if his "heart was in the right place" or not. The bottom line is that the net result was a bad thing and the monumental fuck-up will continue to cost America for decades.

As far as it being a "left wing" talking point, you can't say that about the bipartisan senate intelligence committee report. They said that bush "presented intelligence as fact when it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent." There is no question that many thousands of people died because of the decision to invade. I am going to defer to the group of Republican and Democratic senators who said he made shit up. If you want to call them "robots" then you will have to contact them directly.

U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Press Release of Intelligence Committee
-- Two Bipartisan Reports Detail Administration Misstatements on Prewar Iraq Intelligence, and Inappropriate Intelligence Activities by Pentagon Policy Office --

“In making the case for war, the Administration repeatedly presented intelligence as fact when in reality it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent. As a result, the American people were led to believe that the threat from Iraq was much greater than actually existed.”

“It is my belief that the Bush Administration was fixated on Iraq, and used the 9/11 attacks by al Qa’ida as justification for overthrowing Saddam Hussein. To accomplish this, top Administration officials made repeated statements that falsely linked Iraq and al Qa’ida as a single threat and insinuated that Iraq played a role in 9/11. Sadly, the Bush Administration led the nation into war under false pretenses..."

"...The Committee’s report cites several conclusions in which the Administration’s public statements were NOT supported by the intelligence. They include:

Ø Statements and implications by the President and Secretary of State suggesting that Iraq and al-Qa’ida had a partnership, or that Iraq had provided al-Qa’ida with weapons training, were not substantiated by the intelligence.

Ø Statements by the President and the Vice President indicating that Saddam Hussein was prepared to give weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups for attacks against the United States were contradicted by available intelligence information.

Ø Statements by President Bush and Vice President Cheney regarding the postwar situation in Iraq, in terms of the political, security, and economic, did not reflect the concerns and uncertainties expressed in the intelligence products.

Ø Statements by the President and Vice President prior to the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iraq’s chemical weapons production capability and activities did not reflect the intelligence community’s uncertainties as to whether such production was ongoing.

Ø The Secretary of Defense’s statement that the Iraqi government operated underground WMD facilities that were not vulnerable to conventional airstrikes because they were underground and deeply buried was not substantiated by available intelligence information.

Ø The Intelligence Community did not confirm that Muhammad Atta met an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague in 2001 as the Vice President repeatedly claimed..."

Are you saying that George W Bush was too stupid to realize that American troops were going to get killed during the invasion/occupation of Iraq? If he was that stupid then that would be an alternative to being a psychopath. Personally, I don't care if his "heart was in the right place" or not. The bottom line is that the net result was a bad thing and the monumental fuck-up will continue to cost America for decades.

As far as it being a "left wing" talking point, you can't say that about the bipartisan senate intelligence committee report. They said that bush "presented intelligence as fact when it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent." There is no question that many thousands of people died because of the decision to invade. I am going to defer to the group of Republican and Democratic senators who said he made shit up. If you want to call them "robots" then you will have to contact them directly.

Bush didnt kill those soldiers. The Iraqis could have ended the conflict any time they wanted.

-- Two Bipartisan Reports Detail Administration Misstatements on Prewar Iraq Intelligence, and Inappropriate Intelligence Activities by Pentagon Policy Office --

“In making the case for war, the Administration repeatedly presented intelligence as fact when in reality it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent. As a result, the American people were led to believe that the threat from Iraq was much greater than actually existed.”

“It is my belief that the Bush Administration was fixated on Iraq, and used the 9/11 attacks by al Qa’ida as justification for overthrowing Saddam Hussein. To accomplish this, top Administration officials made repeated statements that falsely linked Iraq and al Qa’ida as a single threat and insinuated that Iraq played a role in 9/11. Sadly, the Bush Administration led the nation into war under false pretenses..."

"...The Committee’s report cites several conclusions in which the Administration’s public statements were NOT supported by the intelligence. They include:

Ø Statements and implications by the President and Secretary of State suggesting that Iraq and al-Qa’ida had a partnership, or that Iraq had provided al-Qa’ida with weapons training, were not substantiated by the intelligence.

Ø Statements by the President and the Vice President indicating that Saddam Hussein was prepared to give weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups for attacks against the United States were contradicted by available intelligence information.

Ø Statements by President Bush and Vice President Cheney regarding the postwar situation in Iraq, in terms of the political, security, and economic, did not reflect the concerns and uncertainties expressed in the intelligence products.

Ø Statements by the President and Vice President prior to the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iraq’s chemical weapons production capability and activities did not reflect the intelligence community’s uncertainties as to whether such production was ongoing.

Ø The Secretary of Defense’s statement that the Iraqi government operated underground WMD facilities that were not vulnerable to conventional airstrikes because they were underground and deeply buried was not substantiated by available intelligence information.

Ø The Intelligence Community did not confirm that Muhammad Atta met an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague in 2001 as the Vice President repeatedly claimed..."

Bush didnt kill those soldiers. The Iraqis could have ended the conflict any time they wanted.

So now it is the "Iraqi's" fault. George W Bush gets a free pass? Seems like right wingers are awful liberal about forgiving a republican president no matter how many Americans died. However, when it comes to Benghazi, then they want accountability. Funny that works.

There was plenty of accountability in Iraq.
How many votes were taken in Congress before Benghazi?
Why has the administration shut up those responsible? What are they hiding?

Why have they been moved, re-assigned elsewhere to where no one can question them? Have they been threatened to remain silent or else?

I wouldn't put it past anyone in Obama's regime. Obama and Hillary need to answer for what they did/didn't do.

Starting with Saddam...

Dude, your redundancy is getting old. Why don't you start a thread on Bush and the Iraq War?

Why are you pivoting away from what I said. I am talking about how you and other right wingers want to hold Obama accountable for 4 deaths but are willing to give George W Bush a pass on thousands of deaths.

But since you brought up congress, along with the American public, Bush and his administration did lie to congress also. I don't know if you are capable of comprehending but it was a bi-partisan senate intelligence committee who said he made shit up and presented it as fact when was not fact. Bush lied to everybody. It doesn't make sense that you care so much for the 4 Americans who died but don't really seem to care about the 4,000 that died in Iraq. The only logical conclusion is that the people who claim to care about the 4 Americans don't really give a damn about anything except attacking Obama.

So now it is the "Iraqi's" fault. George W Bush gets a free pass? Seems like right wingers are awful liberal about forgiving a republican president no matter how many Americans died. However, when it comes to Benghazi, then they want accountability. Funny that works.

This is an astounding display of stupidity. First of all, Congress voted in favor of the actions in Iraq. That was a congressional decision.

More importantly than that, Bush didn't deny our troops dozens and dozens of requests for what they needed to survive like Obama did in Benghazi.

Why are you incapable of comparing apples-to-apples? Is it because Obama is an incompetent psychopath who you need to cover for?

Dude, your redundancy is getting old. Why don't you start a thread on Bush and the Iraq War?

What is getting old is the display of ignorance from the Obama-haters. I get it you hate Obama; rah rah. However, this thread is specifically about Obama being a psychopath. A psychopath is someone who does not feel guilty about things. Therefore, the fact that there was a bi-partisan senate report that said Bush mislead Congress and the American people in order to invade Iraq is a bigger lie and a better example of potentially being a psychopath. I didn't bring up the word psychopath.

All I am doing is asking a simple question that has stumped the Obama-haters. What has Obama done that is worse than getting over 4,000 Americans killed under false pretenses?
A valid response is to answer the question or show that it is an invalid question. I have already posted a link to the bi-partisan report showing that bush did in fact mislead congress and the American people.

If there is one single Obama-hater with enough brains to do it, then please attack my argument and show where it is wrong. That isn't going to happen. There is only enough brain-power for personal attacks.

Thanks for another in depth right wing post. As far as Detroit goes, at least the US Auto industry is coming back. 2013 was a record year. However, if it wasn't then the right wing idiots would blame Obama. The stock market is doing way better than it was when George W Bush left office, however, if it wasn't it would be Obama's fault. When something goes bad, its Obama's fault. When things go well, it is "in spite of" Obama. It must get boring for the right wing ideologues.

The liberal utopia shit-hole known as Detroit has filed bankruptcy and your best response is "well the auto-industry did slightly better than 2013 after the federal government forked over billions of dollars to them"?!?! :lmao:

Unbelievable. Yeah, I would hope the auto-industry would do a little better after billions and billions and billions of American tax-payer's dollars were unconstitutionally handed over to a private industry. But what the hell does that have to do with the failure of Dumbocrat policy? The auto-industry was never run by Dumbocrats genius and I never mentioned them. I said DETROIT.

It's hilarious what a blind, partisan hack you are. I've relentlessly slammed GWB and the Republican Party and I will continue to do so until they get their act together. But when faced with indisputable fact about the complete and total failure of your ideology, all you do is attempt to change the subject.

Forum List

Back