Is Barack Obama part of “Black History” or just “History”

Obama's father was an alcoholic anti-American African bigamist. Does that make Hussein an alcoholic anti-American African bigamist? For decades we were taught that we were all Americans regardless of our skins color. Barry Hussein was supposed to unite us but here we are in the 21st century focused on our ethnicity and divided more than ever.

Isnt BLACK HISTORY just HISTORY?

Should Obama only be included in BLACK HISTORY AND NOT US HISTORY?
He is only 1/2 white, who through his 100% white grandmother under the bus...Yeah, he should have his own shitstory, about the First queer, Muslim, foreign born president, who lied to all the people, just to get elected.

gone-with-the-wind-frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn.gif

Bill Clinton is generally acknowledged to be "the first black president". If a man can identify as a woman why can't a white man identify as a black man?

Oh, I know this one!

Answer: Because it completely exposes Leftist woke bullshit for what it truly is - a divisive culture weapon astro-turfed by the establishment.

Last edited:

That's interesting. He's the 1st black-ish American president.

However, allegedly his black blood is NOT American at all, it's African.

I'd say history and not black American history.

Half white commie and half muslim African does not a generational black American make.

He has no ties to black Americans.

How about be label Trump as a traitor in the history books? That's what he is.

How would that suit ya?

The Worthless Negro's place in history is that second only to Potatohead he was the worst President in the hisotory of the Republic. A piece of shit married to a transsexual. Elected by racists, Moon Bats and White Guilt pukes.

That's interesting. He's the 1st black-ish American president.

However, allegedly his black blood is NOT American at all, it's African.

I'd say history and not black American history.

Half white commie and half muslim African does not a generational black American make.

He has no ties to black Americans.
I was taught about many black icons in HISTORY Class.

I never took a BLACK HISTORY course in my life….yet I know about George Washington Carver, Booker T Washington, Rosa Parks, Harriett Tubman and Lewis Latimer….just off the top of my head.

Black History is HISTORY.

That was everyone who blasts DeSantis fails to mention…they just call him RACIST!
What color was Strom Thurmond's biracial daughter, Anus?

Rememember how he ran for POTUS under the segrgationist Party? And you would have voted for him.

Historical Categories for HomO

First HOMO President
First President in the CLOSET
First President with MAN as First "Lady"
First career taxpayer funded HATE HOAX organizer elected Prez
First President compromised by hiding in the CLOSET
First President to go from GAY COKE WHORE to President.... is dePape next?

I was taught about many black icons in HISTORY Class.

I never took a BLACK HISTORY course in my life….yet I know about George Washington Carver, Booker T Washington, Rosa Parks, Harriett Tubman and Lewis Latimer….just off the top of my head.

Black History is HISTORY.
The real history of Negros in the US is one of welfare, crime, drugs, gangs and low IQs.

The history of Barack Obama is one of failure.

"Community Organizer", LOL! Really?

Forum List

Back