Is being black a right?

She lived in a tee pee and hunted with a bow and arrow, possibly the first black woman to do so.

Seriously funny stuff!

I doubt that, seeing as how the first African slaves brought here five hundred years ago overpowered their Spanish captors and escaped to interbreed with the local NAs in what is now South Carolina.

Rachel Dolezal's parents did live in a teepee though. They talked about that.
Hey, it's Montana. Ever been to Montana?

I hate humanity a little more every day. So, gender is a choice, race is now a choice. That transanimal thread is starting to look like a real thing.

Rachel Dolezal has a right to be black Opinion - CNN.com
what is race?

Aye, there's the rub. Race is fairly straightforward but when we speak of "black" and "white" -- in this country at least -- we may mean a biological category, or a culture, or often, both.

Is being "black" a right? Culturally, sure.

Weird how many people here see it only in terms of skin color.

According to biologist "race" is not a valid construct. So why is our Government and those on the left so race obsessed?

A quick look at the Silly Thread -- the one that mysteriously finds a way to exist, about this Rachel Dolezal ---- clearly shows who's obsessed with skin color, and it's in no way the "left". Want some samples?

There is nothing more slimy than an Uncle Tom, and since I'm white this particular case disgusts me to the bone.
...I hope she not only is fired but I hope she is shamed night and day. Fucking bitch.

Actually the moonbat messiah is likely a decendent of enslaved africans.Obozo's REAL father, an apparachik from Chicago Frank Marshal Davis :

...We are supposed to believe his father was a man that was not a decendent of an American slave

My question is how anyone could be so stupid as buy she was black.

Just because she permed her hair????

Why are liberals always falling for this?

Think Elizabeth Warren and Ward Churchill claiming they are Native Americans.

As far as I know it's dishonest as hell to claim you're black when it's 100% false.

I simply cannot understand in their right mind could possibly mistake this cracker as being black.

I would think most heads of chapters aren't crackers.

She STOLE a seat from a deserving black person when she falsified her application for acceptance to Howard U....She has been FAKING her race for decades.
How that would not make angry any self respecting fair minded individual is a mystery.

just reminding people they job isn't done yet, we need to finish the job and totally disgrace her and force her into hiding.

--- care to point out where you see the "left" side of this board in those? :popcorn:

Also revealing is several wags finding ways to actually be angry about how some woman in Spokane presents herself -- which tells us not only who among us is hung up on skin colors but who among us is hung up on controlling the lives of outside people who have nothing to do with them.

--- and that's "the left"... right? :rofl:

Apparently not.

Last edited:
Apparently everything today is a right pretty soon we will have people taking a dump outside on the lawn because they are really a dog.
there are certain limits to this shit dude. Bruce Jenner is probably gonna be allowed in female restrooms soon. Why? She's probably gonna undergo the full transformation. If he/she doesn't then he/she ain't as courageous as everyone been campaigning about. Actually quite honestly if someone undergoes a transformation into a dog where people believe they're a dog like some who never knew Caitlyn was actually Bruce on the Vanity cover I don't see why the person can't shit in public.
I think the real issue is 'Self-identity' tolerance.

How does this effect you? What's the consequence of a Jenner using the women's bathroom? This is what I don't understand.....how does your perception of events matter to you in any practical sense?

Why do people get so outraged when someone ELSE that they don't know nor will ever meet doesn't complied with their ideas of 'oughta be'. The world is a pretty big place with more than enough room for Jenner.

Apparently everything today is a right pretty soon we will have people taking a dump outside on the lawn because they are really a dog.
there are certain limits to this shit dude. Bruce Jenner is probably gonna be allowed in female restrooms soon. Why? She's probably gonna undergo the full transformation. If he/she doesn't then he/she ain't as courageous as everyone been campaigning about. Actually quite honestly if someone undergoes a transformation into a dog where people believe they're a dog like some who never knew Caitlyn was actually Bruce on the Vanity cover I don't see why the person can't shit in public.

How does this effect you? What's the consequence of a Jenner using the women's bathroom? This is what I don't understand.....how does your perception of events matter to you in any practical sense?

Why do people get so outraged when someone ELSE that they don't know nor will ever meet doesn't complied with their ideas of 'oughta be'. The world is a pretty big place with more than enough room for Jenner.
How does what affect me? I don't have a problem with Caitlyn walking in my restroom it any transgender or legitimate female walking in my restroom. I don't think you understood my point. I think you got it backwarda

Some have obvious problems dealing with reality, other than the black babe I mean.

I hate humanity a little more every day. So, gender is a choice, race is now a choice. That transanimal thread is starting to look like a real thing.

what is race?

Aye, there's the rub. Race is fairly straightforward but when we speak of "black" and "white" -- in this country at least -- we may mean a biological category, or a culture, or often, both.

According to biologist "race" is not a valid construct. So why is our Government and those on the left so race obsessed?

A quick look at the Silly Thread -- the one that mysteriously finds a way to exist, about this Rachel Dolezal ---- clearly shows who's obsessed with skin color, and it's in no way the "left". Want some samples?

There is nothing more slimy than an Uncle Tom, and since I'm white this particular case disgusts me to the bone.
...I hope she not only is fired but I hope she is shamed night and day. Fucking bitch.

Actually the moonbat messiah is likely a decendent of enslaved africans.Obozo's REAL father, an apparachik from Chicago Frank Marshal Davis :

...We are supposed to believe his father was a man that was not a decendent of an American slave

As far as I know it's dishonest as hell to claim you're black when it's 100% false.

I simply cannot understand in their right mind could possibly mistake this cracker as being black.

She STOLE a seat from a deserving black person when she falsified her application for acceptance to Howard U....She has been FAKING her race for decades.
How that would not make angry any self respecting fair minded individual is a mystery.

just reminding people they job isn't done yet, we need to finish the job and totally disgrace her and force her into hiding.

--- care to point out where you see the "left" side of this board in those? :popcorn:

Also revealing is several wags finding ways to actually be angry about how some woman in Spokane presents herself -- which tells us not only who among us is hung up on skin colors but who among us is hung up on controlling the lives of outside people who have nothing to do with them.

Apparently not.

Ah.....my comment was directed at the fake black woman....and yeah....she's about as left as it gets. :D

what is race?

Apparently not.

Ah.....my comment was directed at the fake black woman....and yeah....she's about as left as it gets. :D

Is she? I don't know, show me your evidence.

As the Silly Thread seems to have descended unto yon personal flame wars and the always-vital sharing of Googly Images, let's put this here where it's possibly more likely to be taken seriously:

This is an outstanding piece, following up from above:

Before Rachel Dolezal there was Walter White

>> Walter White, known as “Mr. NAACP,” didn’t look black. He had blue eyes and blonde hair, and his enemies sought to smear him as an opportunist who lied about his race and couldn’t possibly understand the black experience. But the secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People persevered through much of the 20th century and left a stunning if tarnished legacy.

White energized the refined halls of the NAACP, brought together literary stars of the Harlem Renaissance, and helped craft the partial demise of segregation. He battled lynching, convinced politicians to kill the Supreme Court nomination of a racist and hobnobbed with the famous. Sixty years after his death, White is eclipsed in modern memory by other civil-rights leaders. Few know about his remarkable struggle to be seen as the genuine article by other African-Americans, and his vicious battles with fellow leaders like W. E. B. DuBois.

.... 2. He defines his race himself

As Dyja writes, White was – by one definition – 5/32nd black. He could have put himself “on the fringes of his race,” or have simply foundered thanks to his own understanding of the “inexplicable” divided between his skin and his soul. Instead, “he always felt black because, in the most primal sort of identity politics, he had defined blackness as the way he saw the world.”

... 4. Nemesis challenges his blackness

W. E. B. DuBois, an African-American intellectual and top Civil Rights figure, fought with White over control of the NAACP in the 1930s. Not that you’d hear this from White: He barely mentions DuBois in his 1948 memoir. But the battle was real. Amid infighting within the NAACP, DuBois lands a haymaker: He claims his nemesis is not black and has no knowledge of being black in the US. But White would ultimately win the fight over the fate of the NAACP. As Dyja writes, DuBois loses and abandons the organization, “taking some of the black intelligentsia with him.”

... Decades later, a president who’s half-black and half-white will be called a black man, but never a white one. And amid the never-ending divides of American life, we’d continue to fight over who is us and who is not. <<​

914167_1_61515.white.png_standard.png

The foreword to the above reads in part:
"I am a Negro. My skin is white, my eyes are blue, my hair is blond.
The traits of my race are nowhere visible upon me."

Here it is, people.....

This woman isn't sick, or mentally disturbed or anything like that at all.

In fact, I'd say she is quite intelligent for recognizing one simple FACT and taking advantage of it.......

In this Country, you don't have to be especially smart or have a strong work ethic or study hard or be lucky or pretty or anything else -- You just have to be Black and -- Show Up.

That's all this woman did. She isn't pretty, she isn't smart, she has never worked all that hard or studied that hard -- She just pretended to be Black and -- Voila! The world was layed at her feet.

What's that tell you??????

Here it is, people.....

This woman isn't sick, or mentally disturbed or anything like that at all.

In fact, I'd say she is quite intelligent for recognizing one simple FACT and taking advantage of it.......

In this Country, you don't have to be especially smart or have a strong work ethic or study hard or be lucky or pretty or anything else -- You just have to be Black and -- Show Up.

That's all this woman did. She isn't pretty, she isn't smart, she has never worked all that hard or studied that hard -- She just pretended to be Black and -- Voila! The world was layed at her feet.

What's that tell you??????

That you live in the shallow intellectual end of the gene puddle?

How does what affect me? I don't have a problem with Caitlyn walking in my restroom it any transgender or legitimate female walking in my restroom. I don't think you understood my point. I think you got it backwarda
Well. Most normal women would throw the pervert OUT.....

She lived in a tee pee and hunted with a bow and arrow, possibly the first black woman to do so.

Seriously funny stuff!

I doubt that, seeing as how the first African slaves brought here five hundred years ago overpowered their Spanish captors and escaped to interbreed with the local NAs in what is now South Carolina.

Does that make her 'black"?

Seriously funny stuff!

Dolezal's argument is so weak now her only response to questions of her actual race is " I identify as black"....
WHAT?.....

what is race?

Apparently not.
Yer kidding....she is as left wing moonbat as is possible

The progs joke about Bill Clinton being the first "Black" president which is actually a racist insult to the Black community. Barry Hussein's mother was a White hippie babe but he identifies Black in every way. Is Barry Hussein Obama authentically Black?

Because 'she' is a 'he'.....I don't give a shit what clothes a person wears, hair makeup, etc..
If one has an X and Y, they are a guy.
This whole transgender thing is an other liberal political experiment to see if another politically correct protected class with special political rights can be created. And of course to the dems, that is another voting bloc.

The progs joke about Bill Clinton being the first "Black" president which is actually a racist insult to the Black community. Barry Hussein's mother was a White hippie babe but he identifies Black in every way. Is Barry Hussein Obama authentically Black?
According to the old school race conscious definition "one drop of blood" was the defining criteria to classify a person as "black"....
In the world we live in, half black is defined as black....I didn't make up the rules. Someone else did a long time ago...
If a person has black ancestry down to say 1/16th, which would be 4 generations back, it is acceptable that such a person may identify as black....
Bit for a woman who has ZERO black ancestry, notwithstanding that dopey report that Rachel's mom found African ancestry going back a thousand years, to self identify with a race with which she has nothing in common, is downright loony and in her case fraudulent.

Let's tell the truth. Bruce Jenner is a man. He has a penis.

Forum List

Back