Is being black a right?

I hate humanity a little more every day. So, gender is a choice, race is now a choice. That transanimal thread is starting to look like a real thing.

Rachel Dolezal has a right to be black Opinion - CNN.com
you have the right to be a moron, if you give up that right you become conservative.

since minorities have special rights and privileges, she could be in a lot of trouble with the law, except she's a leftist so therefore will be protected, no matter how much she lies.

honestly, why does she still have a job? does the naacp have no integrity?

I put this question out in the Silly Thread and no one ever touched it. Here's your change to not-touch it too...

-- Rachel Dolezal is female. If the goal is some kind of affirmative Action thing -- she doesn't need "black". She already qualifies.

And the corollary to that -- where does the NAACP -- or Howard University, which was also brought up -- ever filter white people out of their population, or membership, or student body, or staff?

That question was never answered either. That's because no answer exists. So your basis is a blithering bag of butthurt bullshit.
are you trying to say that a racist organization like the naacp does not discriminate against who it hires?

:rofl:

your assumption that they don't, b/c there's no study, is fucking ignorant to the point I can only assume you have no ability to think.

so yea, no shocker you're a leftist

I hate humanity a little more every day. So, gender is a choice, race is now a choice. That transanimal thread is starting to look like a real thing.

Works for our POTUS who is actually 1/2 White.
obamagetoutofjailcc21.gif

you have the right to be a moron, if you give up that right you become conservative.

since minorities have special rights and privileges, she could be in a lot of trouble with the law, except she's a leftist so therefore will be protected, no matter how much she lies.

I put this question out in the Silly Thread and no one ever touched it. Here's your change to not-touch it too...

-- Rachel Dolezal is female. If the goal is some kind of affirmative Action thing -- she doesn't need "black". She already qualifies.

And the corollary to that -- where does the NAACP -- or Howard University, which was also brought up -- ever filter white people out of their population, or membership, or student body, or staff?

That question was never answered either. That's because no answer exists. So your basis is a blithering bag of butthurt bullshit.
are you trying to say that a racist organization like the naacp does not discriminate against who it hires?

your assumption that they don't, b/c there's no study, is fucking ignorant to the point I can only assume you have no ability to think.

A "study" isn't needed. We already know they don't.
Of course, if it's your position that they do, bring a link or shut the fuck up.

9781565847736_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Walter White, NAACP Executive Secretary, 1931-1955

Last edited:

Of course, if it's your position that they do, bring a link or shut the fuck up.

break out a link of how many non-black kids have gotten scholarships with a comparison to the population or just admit you can't tell that the naacp is a racist organization.

break out a link of how many non-black kids have gotten scholarships with a comparison to the population or just admit you can't tell that the naacp is a racist organization.

MovingGoalposts.jpg

fucking :lame2:

MovingGoalposts.jpg

so a 50 y/o pic and no facts to back yourself up.

typical

not enough manhood to be honest.

sucks to be a leftist and have to allow racism to grow. or do you like the hate it creates, yea, that's probably it.

You have as much right to be black as you do to chop your dick off and be a girl. None.

I sure hope we are at the end of this appeasement of fucking idiots and their bullshit. All of this crap needs to end. Time for normal people to make fun of these idiots and ridicule them on an hourly basis. Play some Smear the Queer and call the white girl a whigger. This shit needs to stop.

You have the right to chop your penis off!! Hell, that falls under a religious right if you wish to become a hijras(You are not a female--or male anymore)!!

However, you can't choose your race. You can choose the cultural you wish to join/practice.

MovingGoalposts.jpg

typical

sucks to be a leftist and have to allow racism to grow. or do you like the hate it creates, yea, that's probably it.

I don't need to "back up" jack shit, jackwagon. You're deliberately shifting your point because you can't win the original one. The question was posed in post 78. It has yet to be answered. If your position is that such hiring discrimination exists, then the onus is yours. But no, you want to shift onto this vague ethereal whim of emotion argument because you're a sore loser.

Go fuck yourself, dishonest hack.

Last edited:

MovingGoalposts.jpg

typical

I don't need to "back up" jack shit, jackwagon. You're deliberately shifting your point because you can't win the original one. The question was posed in post 78. It has yet to be answered. If your position is that such hiring discrimination exists, then the onus is yours. But no, you want to shift onto this vague ethereal whim of emotion argument because you're a sore loser.

I never mentioned "hiring", you just did, so again, you are a lying pile of leftist filth, that can't admit that you allow racism to exist and support it's existence b/c it creates hate and division.

MovingGoalposts.jpg

typical

I never mentioned "hiring", you just did, so again, you are a lying pile of leftist filth, that can't admit that you allow racism to exist and support it's existence b/c it creates hate and division.

Lying dishonest hack.

MovingGoalposts.jpg

typical

Lying dishonest hack.
Moron, pure and simple.

You lack the IQ ranking to grasp that you support a racist organization.

life is hard, even harder when you're stewpud, but, ignorance is bliss

so, is your life harder or are you living in bliss?

MovingGoalposts.jpg

typical

Lying dishonest hack.
Moron, pure and simple.

You lack the IQ ranking to grasp that you support a racist organization.

life is hard, even harder when you're stewpud, but, ignorance is bliss

so, is your life harder or are you living in bliss?

Nor have I commented on what I "support", so you're making that up too.

Fuck you, liar.

Forum List

Back