Is biden threatened by amendment #twenty five?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Say he is elected and the republicans insist he be given a cognitive test and he flunks......what would be the procedure for removing him?

Would it not make more sense to require him to take a cognitive test before the election?

Last edited:
I'd love to have Trump's cognitive testing analyzed...

His Rose Garden campaign speech mumbo jumbo the past 2 days in a row has been really really bizarre! :eek-52:

I don't think that the Republicans will be Sleepy Joe's main adversary as far as the 25th Amendment.

The extremist he would install as VP is going to be his problem. He really needs to get a VP that isn't as swift as he is. If I were going to suggest someone, I'd tell Bite Me to try and get Max Waters on the ticket, since he is committed to picking a broad.

His Rose Garden campaign speech mumbo jumbo the past 2 days in a row has been really really bizarre! :eek-52:

President Trump already had a Cognitive Test done by Dr. Jackson, and he received the most tremendous score of all time. The man is almost unbelievably cognitive.

There is no way on earth he could pass a cognitive test or psych test. He couldn't pass the old "dig a ditch or kiss your sister" mental evaluation to get to be commissioned as a goofy new 2LT..

President Trump already had a Cognitive Test done by Dr. Jackson, and he received the most tremendous score of all time. The man is almost unbelievably cognitive.
Yeah, that's what Trump said! And you believed his bull crap...

Cognitive tests don't have a "score", but of course Trump has the most "tremendous" one......

:rofl:

Come on!!! Surely you can spot when he's bullshitting you, by now?

Say he is elected and the republicans insist he be given a cognitive test and he flunks......what would be the procedure for removing him?

Would it not make more sense to require him to take a cognitive test before the election?

You should have actually read Amendment XXV before you started typing. Your straw man "Republicans" insisting testing of any sort is absurd given the full breadth of Amendment 25, Sec. 4. I suggest you read the actual words of the Constitution rather than the summary you linked!

Joe Biden is smarter and has far better cognitive ability than trump. You right wing rags have been repeating this lie since the first democratic debate. He's going to waste trump this fall and it's not going to be pretty.

Joe Biden is smarter and has far better cognitive ability than trump. You right wing rags have been repeating this lie since the first democratic debate. He's going to waste trump this fall and it's not going to be pretty.

ROTFLMAO!!!! You have really hitched your wagon to Pedo Joe and you are trying to "build him up" like a fight promoter per Don King. You both have the same bullshit rhetoric down and believe that the louder you proclaim it? Then the truer it must be....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
You are such a fucking joke and you take your postings here so serious as if you are changing hearts and minds one boring, fool-fueled rant at a time........hey, it's your cyber dime, dipshit......you are being laughed at.

Yeah, that's what Trump said! And you believed his bull crap...

Cognitive tests don't have a "score", but of course Trump has the most "tremendous" one......

:rofl:

Come on!!! Surely you can spot when he's bullshitting you, by now?
yep just like he was bullshiting when he said the polls were wrong in 2016... youve got a long 4 yrs ahead of you.

yep just like he was bullshiting when he said the polls were wrong in 2016... youve got a long 4 yrs ahead of you.
For our Nation's sake, I pray to God that is not the case, Yidnar..... I'm sick and tired of the lies, spin, divisiveness, and incompetence.

Last edited:

Vice President Biden has had multiple brain surgeries in addition to be considerably older than President Trump.

I'm sure that his 50 years as a political whore has given his a good instinct for survival and its served him well in his quest to schlong the two dozen other Democrat contestants.

But that doesn't make him "brilliant" and doesn't mean that he is particularly sharp.

Democrats are collectivists. His cabinet wouldn't remove him. He's a cardboard cutout. Biden as President would be just left hard left telling him say this and sign here, and his doing it

Dude, for once in your little pathetic life be honest.
Biden's brain has checked out -
He may win - I can't see into the future.
I can see the present.
He can't put a complete sentence together -
(His taped commercials are fine - the beauty of editing)
If he was a regular person the grandkids would have taken the car keys away from him, awhile ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Vice President Biden has had multiple brain surgeries in addition to be considerably older than President Trump.

I'm sure that his 50 years as a political whore has given his a good instinct for survival and its served him well in his quest to schlong the two dozen other Democrat contestants.

But that doesn't make him "brilliant" and doesn't mean that he is particularly sharp.

Biden had nothing to do with winning the nomination.
The Party Apparatus installed him as the candidate .
Just as they installed the previously one.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back