Is Canada headed for a revolution?

Well I'm only here for entertainment purposes.
The exposure of idiots ratbags like yourself comes as a free accessory.
Stop trying to be funny because you don't have the smarts. Youre just another hate filled petulant Republican with a low IQ.
Okay massa. I be shufflin' off now, no longer takin' up space in yo' world!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

(All of us laughing at your arrogant attempt at intellectual masturbation.)

Okay massa. I be shufflin' off now, no longer takin' up space in yo' world!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

(All of us laughing at your arrogant attempt at intellectual masturbation.)
There is it again. You can't cut the mustard, your silly attacks went nowhere so it's time to back out. How republican of you.

Cehck teh spllenig plasee.
I dnot wants yuor barin hameoagring fomr my grmamra.

There is it again. You can't cut the mustard, your silly attacks went nowhere so it's time to back out. How republican of you.

Cehck teh spllenig plasee.
I dnot wants yuor barin hameoagring fomr my grmamra.
God, what a loser you are.

Slither away now.

God, what a loser you are.

Slither away now.
I have your measure dough boy. You lingering like a smelly old fart. Your petulance won't allow you to accept you're wrong. If your happy to continue with you childish Rubbish, I'm happy to respond in kind.

I have your measure dough boy. You lingering like a smelly old fart. Your petulance won't allow you to accept you're wrong. If your happy to continue with you childish Rubbish, I'm happy to respond in kind.
If that's what you need to do to convince yourself that you're a better person than I, go right ahead. I hope it helps you sleep well at night.

If that's what you need to do to convince yourself that you're a better person than I, go right ahead. I hope it helps you sleep well at night.
You're a Republican. You are handicapped from the beginning. You exhibit all the characteristics of the beaten brigade. Petulance personified.

Defeat in anything should become second nature to you. Its regular on here.

You're a Republican. You are handicapped from the beginning. You exhibit all the characteristics of the beaten brigade. Petulance personified.

Defeat in anything should become second nature to you. Its regular on here.

Who said that about petulance?
I hope your godbothering mates are watching you childishness.
Repeat it again and confirm it one more time for those with atrophied intelligence like you.

Everytime you reply I get another whack at you.

Who said that about petulance?
I hope your godbothering mates are watching you childishness.
Repeat it again and confirm it one more time for those with atrophied intelligence like you.

Everytime you reply I get another whack at you.
Well, at least you spelled "atrophied" correctly. "Everytime -- single word -- is generally not correct, however.

Forum List

Back