🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Cocaine your favorite drug?

Nope................I don't do drugs unless they are prescribed to me by a doctor.

However......................I kinda follow the direction of God when He told Adam and Eve that "if it grows out of the ground, you may partake of it", when He kicked them out of Eden.

Fungi are "fun guys", cacti can be quite "succulent", and there is nothing wrong with good old fashioned home grown herbs.

I had some kidney stones a while back, and the hospital gave me some kind of narcotic after the surgery. Something that started with a D. Demerol or dilaudid. Don't remember.

But as I snuck outside the hospital for a cigarette and stared at the sky at 3 a.m., I understood why addicts love that shit so much. I can see why once you start, you never never never want to stop.

Amazing stuff.

Recreational drugs are great.
I strongly recommend them for all pointless morons who can't handle the real world.

Sometimes plants aren't considered "drugs", they are actually considered sacraments.

Peyote for the Native Americans and cannabis for the Rastafarians.

only the weak minded see any reason to bother, regardless of price or legality. Wtf is wrong with your reality and why do you "think" that doping yourself is anything in the way of an answer?

only the weak minded see any reason to bother, regardless of price or legality. Wtf is wrong with your reality and why do you "think" that doping yourself is anything in the way of an answer?

Then why sell it and help compound the problem?

Largest ever seizure of cocaine in New Zealand...
icon17.gif

New Zealand's record cocaine haul - the Christchurch link
July 3 2016 - A multimillion-dollar shipment of cocaine – smuggled to New Zealand inside a diamante-encrusted horse sculpture – may have been destined in part for Christchurch, where the rebuild appears to be fuelling a demand for hard drugs.
The record 35 kilogram seizure, with an estimated $14 million street value, was air freighted from Mexico to Auckland International Airport where it was discovered by authorities in May. Police and Customs revealed the haul of high-grade cocaine after a six-week covert investigation, which used various surveillance techniques, came to a head on Friday. On Monday, three men – two from Mexico and another from the US – will appear in courts in Auckland and Christchurch charged with importing and possessing the class A drug. It is understood police believe at least some of the cocaine was bound for Christchurch, where they searched two homes in a gated apartment block in Worcester St, Linwood, on Saturday.

Experts say the availability of hard drugs like ecstasy and methamphetamine in the city appears to be on the rise, bucking trends in other parts of the country. Massey University drug researcher Dr Chris Wilkins said the rebuild had attracted a lot of young men from all over the world who had a taste for drugs and were likely fuelling demand. As a result, some local Christchurch gangs had been absorbed by national groups, like the Head Hunters, Rebels and Bandidos, to allow the trafficking of drugs all over New Zealand. Wilkins said he was surprised at the scale of the recent cocaine seizure. The use of the drug in New Zealand remained rare, confined to a niche market, and did not feature strongly in his research. The drug may have been destined for another country like Australia, where demand was high in cities like Sydney and Melbourne, he said.

1467512479046.png

The 35kg of cocaine seized in Auckland were the largest ever haul in New Zealand.​

On Sunday, national organised crime manager Detective Superintendent Virginia Le Bas said police were still working to establish the cocaine's final destination. Some people in Christchurch were using the drug, she said, acknowledging that the rebuild had created a change in demand for some illicit substances. Le Bas previously said only a fraction of the population reported using cocaine, which was generally used by wealthy party-goers. A source said the drug didn't come to police attention like methamphetamine, because the people using it rarely needed to commit crime to feed their addiction. The horse sculpture, which weighed 365 kilograms, was destined for an address in Te Atatu, Auckland. The cocaine, which sells for about $400 a gram on the street, was packaged in 1kg bricks.

A 44-year-old Mexican and a 56-year-old American were arrested on Friday at Auckland International Airport as they attempted to fly to Hawaii. A 29-year-old Mexican was arrested in Christchurch. It is not the first time in recent years a large shipment of cocaine has been linked to Christchurch. In 2014, 2.5kg of the drug was found at Auckland International Airport inside two suitcases, which were brought into the country by a passenger on a flight from South America. Police said they'd uncovered a cocaine supply route between Auckland and Christchurch and arrested several Brazilian men as part of an operation dubbed Grenoble. According to police figures, about 42 kilograms of cocaine had been seized since 2010, excluding the recent record haul.

Rebuild fuels drug demand

Caffeine and alcohol are my only drugs.

Caffeine wakes me up and keeps me going -- coffee for breakfast and tea for lunch.

I usually have a beer at quitting time and another one with my dinner.

If its Friday I'll chase the beer with gin.

If its Saturday I'll chase the gin with beer.

Smoking pot and snorting coke are both really bad ideas. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs, although now with the modern E-cigarette pipettes it should be able to make a smoke free cannabis.

My personal view is that pot and coke should be legal for anyone who wants them. But the 1914 Narcotics Act does not agree. Around the turn of the 1900 century the USA was more addicted to hard drugs than any other nation. This was primarily because it was easy to get opiates into the USA from China and the rest of Asia. That's why the 1914 Act was passed -- drugs which were otherwise legal were leading to widespread addiction.

If drugs became legal again the same thing would probably happen again.

For me, it is a definite tie between cocaine and LSD.
LSD is just such an eye-opening, dramatic and enjoyable experience. It's euphoric, changes your pattern of thinking, but at least for me it keeps me relatively clear-headed so I can actually take to heart what I learn from the deep introspection it encourages.
Cocaine is just goddamn fun. The euphoria, the sociability, the empathy, all of it. Unlike Molly, I don't have any shitty multi-day hangover and feel like a sweaty gross piece of shit.
So do you like cocaine?
I hated cocaine. It's awesome when you're on it, but I always got a terrible hangover.

Everyone in the world should be required to try LSD. In a safe environment. You'll learn things you had no idea you could learn.

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Caffeine wakes me up and keeps me going -- coffee for breakfast and tea for lunch.

Smoking pot and snorting coke are both really bad ideas. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs, although now with the modern E-cigarette pipettes it should be able to make a smoke free cannabis.

My personal view is that pot and coke should be legal for anyone who wants them. But the 1914 Narcotics Act does not agree. Around the turn of the 1900 century the USA was more addicted to hard drugs than any other nation. This was primarily because it was easy to get opiates into the USA from China and the rest of Asia. That's why the 1914 Act was passed -- drugs which were otherwise legal were leading to widespread addiction.

If you use pot by eating it in edibles there are zero health issues for you to worry about.

Alcohol is far worse of a drug.

If you use pot by eating it in edibles there are zero health issues for you to worry about.

For alcohol to be a safe drug you need to follow rules. I have several:

- no drinking between midnight and noon for any reason;

- 2 drink limit per day Sunday thru Thursday;

- 1 drink per hour limit Friday or Saturday nights;

- back to 2 drink limit on Saturday if drank more on Friday.

Everyone needs rules.

Everyone needs rules.
I have never tried any drugs.
I drank heavily for forty years. I've been sober the past 22 years.
I have smoked cigarettes for 65 years. Never had a problem. Don't plan on quitting anytime soon.

Actually, smoking cannabis is a lot less damaging to the lungs than cigarettes are. How do I know? Because I was a smoker who rode a bicycle and noticed the cut in my O2 intake when I rode. I then quit smoking cigarettes and noticed an increase in my O2 intake which helped me to ride better. When I retired out of the military, I decided to investigate cannabis to see what would happen, and guess what? My O2 intake from smoking cannabis only isn't severely affected, and I'm still riding at 52 years old.

As far as cannabis being addictive? It's been repeatedly proven to be non physically addictive, as well as has been proven to have medical benefits for certain diseases. Schedule I drugs (which cannabis currently is) are drugs that are highly addictive physically that have no medical use. If the government was to do the right thing, they would move it off of Schedule I and move it down to Schedule III or IV, so at the very least, doctors would be able to legally prescribe it.

And I can also tell you from personal experience, if you have painful joints, a bowl goes a long ways towards pain relief. So does the THC infused lotions.

LSD is just such an eye-opening, dramatic and enjoyable experience. It's euphoric, changes your pattern of thinking, but at least for me it keeps me relatively clear-headed so I can actually take to heart what I learn from the deep introspection it encourages.
Cocaine is just goddamn fun. The euphoria, the sociability, the empathy, all of it. Unlike Molly, I don't have any shitty multi-day hangover and feel like a sweaty gross piece of shit.
So do you like cocaine?

No. I fall asleep on coke.

Everyone needs rules.

I only have two drinks per day! :)

glass.jpg

So do you like cocaine?

I never liked it. I thought it was depressing.

So do you like cocaine?

I never liked it. I thought it was depressing.

I really did fall asleep on it, not sure why, didn't snort right??? :dunno:

Forum List

Back