Is "Cognac" West The Biggest Idiot in Public Life?

How is saying black people do not have the same connections as Jews anti-Semitic?

It's true. And it's not anti anything.

How is saying black people do not have the same connections as Jews anti-Semitic?

It's a stereotype of Jews, for starters.
Second, Obama is not some ghetto ******. He's the president of the United States. You think the President lacks contacts and this is his problem?

Second, Obama is not some ghetto ******. He's the president of the United States. You think the President lacks contacts and this is his problem?

I don't agree with cognac. In fact I'd donate a one way ticket to Liberia for him.

Just don't think what he said is anti-Semitic. He just stated the obvious. Jews have contacts. Big deal.

I don't agree with cognac. In fact I'd donate a one way ticket to Liberia for him.

Just don't think what he said is anti-Semitic. He just stated the obvious. Jews have contacts. Big deal.

It isnt true and it is stereotyping.
It's not like its the stupidest thing Cognac has ever said or done. BUt it adds to his resume.

Forum List

Back