Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

Bernie Sanders is the one that has created this monster--he's responsible for the initial anger toward his campaign.

The next time a candidate pops up like this, don't let him/her put a D or R behind their names--they can form their own ticket and run. And with Sanders just put a C behind his name--Communist--because that is exactly what he is.

This protest is his baby, now he gets to change the diapers. And he will be expected to do it.

Amen! I totally agree! Bernie's disciples are too damn dumb to realize that he had absolutely no chance of beating Trump in the General Election. None! Now, they're still too damn dumb to unite behind Hillary to defeat Trump. If Trump becomes president - I blame Bernie Sanders! Sanders obviously wanted to leave a legacy. Well, he left one - a pile of smoldering shit.

You can blame whomever you want, but for the moment, it does not seem as if the majority of Bernie Supporters are falling in line now that Bernie is taking his marching orders from Hillary.

So Bernie Sanders supporters are going to vote directly against almost everything they believe in because of this flap?

Right now it looks like they are migrating to Gary Johnson or other third party candidates. Johnson is pulling evenly from both Trump and Clinton

Right now? There's a right now poll out?

Yes. There is even tomorrow's poll out today as well. MSNBC that declared DWS being booed from the stage as "cheers" in their coverage have already invented it.

Poor Sergeant Shultz, she was the best and brightest that Hillary could find to make sure no upstart unqualified community organizer derailed her this time.

Poor Sergeant Shultz, she was the best and brightest that Hillary could find to make sure no upstart unqualified community organizer derailed her this time.

Really? How do you figure that? Hillary didn't appoint her to DNC Chairwoman.

....I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

1) The Democratic Party, just like any other political party, are free citizens, not part of the Federal or State government themselves. They are free to elect, appoint or fire their own leaders...and nominate their own candidates.

2) Bernie's claims about the election being "fixed" is pure whining. The Democrats are free to select their own nominees. If he doesn't like it, he can found his own party.

3) Lastly, and most importantly, it's pure fucking bullshit to claim there is any "due process" in "the court of public opinion". Mob rule has no "due process".

The "Democratic Party" didn't select their own nominee, Divine...the leaders of the DNC selected their nominee before the process began and then did everything they could do to make sure that their pick beat everyone else. Supporters of Martin O'Malley got screwed when the leaders of the DNC deliberately scheduled debates on Saturday nights so as few people would see them as possible. Supporters of Bernie Sanders got screwed when the leaders of the DNC conspired to make their candidate look bad. That isn't "due process"....that's a FIXED PROCESS! Their anger isn't "mob rule"! It's the normal response of people who got jobbed and now know it for certain!

The "Democratic Party" didn't select their own nominee, Divine...the leaders of the DNC selected their nominee before the process began and then did everything they could do to make sure that their pick beat everyone else. Supporters of Martin O'Malley got screwed when the leaders of the DNC deliberately scheduled debates on Saturday nights so as few people would see them as possible. Supporters of Bernie Sanders got screwed when the leaders of the DNC conspired to make their candidate look bad. That isn't "due process"....that's a FIXED PROCESS! Their anger isn't "mob rule"! It's the normal response of people who got jobbed and now know it for certain!
...and they're getting sued by Bernie supporters.

Bernie Sanders supporters sue Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC for 'fraud'
A group made up predominantly of Bernie Sanders supporters is suing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, alleging she "rigged" the primary for Hillary Clinton.

A group of 120 people, including 104 Sanders donors, filed suit in federal court in the Southern District of Florida, in the congresswoman's home district. In the suit, the plaintiffs say that Wasserman Schultz and the DNC were fraudulent, negligent and misrepresented their true motivations in the Democratic presidential primary

Nonetheless, political parties are examples of First Amendment freedom of assembly, they are free to operate their parties as they like. They are not government, but private entities. Now, as the lawsuit contends, they might get their asses handed to them for defrauding DNC members who supported Bernie with donations.

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

If you treated Republicans fairly and waited for all evidence to come in, you may have a point.

With all the evidence in on you,,you are a hypocrite.

When have I ever jumped to false conclusions about NaziCons?

Hearsay, no proof.
Trump Deploys Plainclothes Guards To Crack Down On Protesters

It's not like she doesn't have a job anymore. She works for Hillary.

You couldn't make this shit up.

As DNC chairman she works for ALL Democrat candidates--LOL She is NOT Hillary Clinton's campaign manager or a member of her staff.

Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Yes, that is a dumb move.

Bernie Sanders is the one that has created this monster--he's responsible for the initial anger toward his campaign.

The next time a candidate pops up like this, don't let him/her put a D or R behind their names--they can form their own ticket and run. And with Sanders just put a C behind his name--Communist--because that is exactly what he is.

This protest is his baby, now he gets to change the diapers. And he will be expected to do it.

Amen! I totally agree! Bernie's disciples are too damn dumb to realize that he had absolutely no chance of beating Trump in the General Election. None! Now, they're still too damn dumb to unite behind Hillary to defeat Trump. If Trump becomes president - I blame Bernie Sanders! Sanders obviously wanted to leave a legacy. Well, he left one - a pile of smoldering shit.

I bet you are hoping Bernie supporters are dumb enough to vote Hillary.

DWS is the perfect example of the deceitful, spinning, deflecting, denying, bullshitting hardcore partisan ideologue of modern-day America.

Absolutely zero credibility.

A true icon of her time, the standard against which all other hardcore partisan ideologues must be measured.

"Side" irrelevant, both do this stuff as naturally as they breathe.

Forum List

Back