Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

What exactly did DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz do that was ILLEGAL?
What 'Ramen Noodle Head' did did was 'immoral'. I realise you have no concept of the meaning of the word.
Fortunately many many millions of voters do.
The bitch publically 'jumped' before she was publically 'pushed'.
The DNC convention is going to look like a dozen fucking political MOABS were dropped on it.
The most wonderful event still awaits us friends.
Wikileaks has announced it will release emails from and to Hillary BEFORE the end of of the convention which will mean Hillary's career in politics will thankfully be over AND may result in criminal charges against her.
I PREDICTED! the dried up old WHITE filthy rich 1%er bull dycke will suddenly become too 'sick' to carry on.
She's going to get REALLY ill after the next batch of Wikileaks are released.

How do they do it in your country? lol

57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

She's never been much of an asset to the Democratic Party. The party had a great DNC chairman in Howard Dean. They should have stuck with that model.

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

She's never been much of an asset to the Democratic Party. The party had a great DNC chairman in Howard Dean. They should have stuck with that model.
YA RIGHT! HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!
Dean's a fucking rat.
Thanks for throwing Ramen Noodle Head Debbie under the fucking bus.

YA RIGHT! HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!
Dean's a fucking rat.
Thanks for throwing Ramen Noodle Head Debbie under the fucking bus.

I already proved I said she should resign ten months ago.

I watched the 2nd GOP debate in its entirety...

It's not like she doesn't have a job anymore. She works for Hillary.

You couldn't make this shit up.

As DNC chairman she works for ALL Democrat candidates--LOL She is NOT Hillary Clinton's campaign manager or a member of her staff.

Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz

She's dishonest and corrupt. Hillary officially hired her this weekend to be on her campaign......as if she wasn't on there all along.

What 'Ramen Noodle Head' did did was 'immoral'. I realise you have no concept of the meaning of the word.
The DNC convention is going to look like a dozen fucking political MOABS were dropped on it.
Wikileaks has announced it will release emails from and to Hillary BEFORE the end of of the convention which will mean Hillary's career in politics will thankfully be over AND may result in criminal charges against her.
I PREDICTED! the dried up old WHITE filthy rich 1%er bull dycke will suddenly become too 'sick' to carry on.

What country would that be asshole?

What country would that be asshole?

The country you're now not denying your from. Are you in that foreign country, or a resident alien here?

jew
a273.jpg

As DNC chairman she works for ALL Democrat candidates--LOL She is NOT Hillary Clinton's campaign manager or a member of her staff.

Yes, that is a dumb move.

If you treated Republicans fairly and waited for all evidence to come in, you may have a point.

With all the evidence in on you,,you are a hypocrite.

Who really cares if Ms Dingaling Asshole is treated fairly or not?

She is a Moon Bat shithead. Let her wallow in her on filth.

If you treated Republicans fairly and waited for all evidence to come in, you may have a point.

With all the evidence in on you,,you are a hypocrite.

When have I ever jumped to false conclusions about NaziCons?

Bernie Sanders is the one that has created this monster--he's responsible for the initial anger toward his campaign.

The next time a candidate pops up like this, don't let him/her put a D or R behind their names--they can form their own ticket and run. And with Sanders just put a C behind his name--Communist--because that is exactly what he is.

This protest is his baby, now he gets to change the diapers. And he will be expected to do it.

Last edited:

Bernie Sanders is the one that has created this monster--he's responsible for the initial anger toward his campaign.

The next time a candidate pops up like this, don't let him/her put a D or R behind their names--they can form their own ticket and run. And with Sanders just put a C behind his name--Communist--because that is exactly what he is.

This protest is his baby, now he gets to change the diapers. And he will be expected to do it.

Amen! I totally agree! Bernie's disciples are too damn dumb to realize that he had absolutely no chance of beating Trump in the General Election. None! Now, they're still too damn dumb to unite behind Hillary to defeat Trump. If Trump becomes president - I blame Bernie Sanders! Sanders obviously wanted to leave a legacy. Well, he left one - a pile of smoldering shit.

Amen! I totally agree! Bernie's disciples are too damn dumb to realize that he had absolutely no chance of beating Trump in the General Election. None! Now, they're still too damn dumb to unite behind Hillary to defeat Trump. If Trump becomes president - I blame Bernie Sanders! Sanders obviously wanted to leave a legacy. Well, he left one - a pile of smoldering shit.

You can blame whomever you want, but for the moment, it does not seem as if the majority of Bernie Supporters are falling in line now that Bernie is taking his marching orders from Hillary.

You can blame whomever you want, but for the moment, it does not seem as if the majority of Bernie Supporters are falling in line now that Bernie is taking his marching orders from Hillary.

So Bernie Sanders supporters are going to vote directly against almost everything they believe in because of this flap?

So Bernie Sanders supporters are going to vote directly against almost everything they believe in because of this flap?

Right now it looks like they are migrating to Gary Johnson or other third party candidates. Johnson is pulling evenly from both Trump and Clinton

Right now it looks like they are migrating to Gary Johnson or other third party candidates. Johnson is pulling evenly from both Trump and Clinton

Right now? There's a right now poll out?

Forum List

Back