Is Don Jr. OK?

Seeing Trumpers be fanboys for a dude they didn't give A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT until his daddy became their cult leader is fun to watch.....

Even more fun to watch is.....despite all of the fanboying, Eric is still on the outside looking in...bawahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
He doesn't look, or sound, too well. This could be important because he is next in line to run the GOP after his father retires from service.

He sounds just fine. He’s just explaining to you morons that maybe the best way to deal with dictators is to isn’t to just insult them nonstop like Biden does.

So Don's claim to fame is a broad that a lib was done with?

Cool...

As for Hunter having 2 dollar crack whores.....seems more affordable to paying 150K for one.
giphy.gif

Do you ever reflect on just how humorless you really are? I swear I don't see how people like you can muddle through life that way.....Oh well, it's takes all kinds I guess. 😐
Please name me all of the those conservative comedy greats...

You know, the ones who think punching down is funny....

I don't concern myself with what dic suckers like you find funny....

Not a comedian I respect, would be a fanboy of a fucking politician like you dic suckers are

Talk about teeing up an unflattering comparison with the Bidens. Joe has dementia and Hunter is an addict. Not worried about them?

Forum List

Back