🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Denials all around as Fox News, the Trump campaign and a Rudy Giuliani adviser all insist there was no plot to soften Megyn Kelly's debate approach to The Donald
  • Kelly is co-moderating the first GOP presidential debate on Thursday but there's reportedly bad blood between her and Donald Trump
  • She says she intends to be 'respectful' to all of the candidates on the debate stage – and that 'good or bad,' Trump is 'fascinating'
  • But New York magazine floated a story on Monday that had Trump's camp sending Rudy Giuliani to Fox News chief Roger Ailes in hope of softening Kelly's approach to The Donald
  • Fox says the original report was based on 'anonymous sources with zero knowledge of what's actually going on'
  • Trump's camp says it was 'totally false'
The Fox News Channel, Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and a close associate of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani are all denying a news story about pre-debate intrigue in the Republican Party.

According to New York Magazine, Trump asked his friend Giuliani to intervene with Fox Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes in an attempt to get anchor Megyn Kelly to go easy on The Donald during Thursday night's debate.

Not so, insists everyone who was reportedly involved in the insider intrigue.

'This is totally false,' the Trump camp told DailyMail.com in a pointed statement.

Fox News Executive Vice President Michael Clemente said separately that 'all of the "reporting" in this [New York Magazine] story is based off of anonymous sources with zero knowledge of what's actually going on.'

Read more: Donald Trump DIDN'T ask Rudy Giuliani to lobby Fox to soften Megyn Kelly's approach - Daily Mail Online

Well, we'll have to wait and see how easy Megyn is on Trump tonight - and how he reacts.

The bimbo should open the debate by demanding to know why Colorado voters are allowed to print their own ballots and then give them to "collectors".:laugh2:

sengvs.jpg

So tell me, Donald , exactly how those mustachioed Mexican rapists would ravage me, over and over and over.

In my opinion M.Kelly is intelligent... she might have Fox agenda in mind which is to go for J Bush...instead of another candidate like D Trump or R Paul ...etc (hey nobody is perfect) but yes, I do like her!

sengvs.jpg

So tell me, Donald , exactly how those mustachioed Mexican rapists would ravage me, over and over and over.
I am pretty sure she would scare me too!!!!

But, once over the butterfly's in the belly, I'd hit it!!!!

In my opinion M.Kelly is intelligent... she might have Fox agenda in mind which is to go for J Bush...instead of another candidate like D Trump or R Paul ...etc (hey nobody is perfect) but yes, I do like her!
I'm not keen on Kelly selling herself to FOX News...but every once in a while even she has had enough of their crap.....Megyn Kelly puts male Fox commentators in their place after making sexist comments about women breadwinners Daily Mail Online

Look at how condenscending they were to her.

Last edited:
She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

This post is fucking laughable. The Donald bitch slapped her and kept his pimp hand strong:biggrin:

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.
Bingo. Rush just said the moderators reserved 30 minutes of self promoting talk time for themselves while Trump got 11 minutes and the rest with an average of 8.

Bingo. Rush just said the moderators reserved 30 minutes of self promoting talk time for themselves while Trump got 11 minutes and the rest with an average of 8.

Just another Ratings Game. And it worked well. Highest ratings ever. It was about Fox News, not the Candidates.

Forum List

Back