🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

Jeb didn't misunderstand the question, and the "intel" said Iran didn't have womd programs or stockpiles posing a danger outside of Iraq. The gop establishment does not want Trump. The only question was whether Fox tried to take down the Donald. I'm not totally convinced. It may have been simply Meghan thinking she had an opportunity to be the debate 'star."

Both sides need a knock up side the head for playing like they are not sexist in some way.

If you just admit that you are sexist, then you won't waste time trying to know what to say to/about women.

Do I understand women issues? Hell no. I am a sexist chauvinist pig!! Women have to explain it to me several times before retention takes place in my lovable pig head!! Sorry ladies, unless you are singing or screaming, my mind is busy checking out your body!!

OINK OINK!! and I speak for all men. The ones that scream the loudest they are not like me are really worst than me! They are either predators, jealous homosexuals or worst--married with kids!

Jeb didn't misunderstand the question, and the "intel" said Iran didn't have womd programs or stockpiles posing a danger outside of Iraq. The gop establishment does not want Trump. The only question was whether Fox tried to take down the Donald. I'm not totally convinced. It may have been simply Meghan thinking she had an opportunity to be the debate 'star."
Not starting a side bar on the previous question, but it is evident you did not comprehend when the question was first asked and answered. Jeb was not answering the question that she asked. He had left out the "Knowing what we know now...." part. As he explained in his answer, there were more people than GWB that voted to enter Iraq.

It's was a DUH question to ask it in light of "knowing what we know now"....especially after Obama had already removed ALL of our troops, leaving a vacuum for ISIS to fill.

What a stupid question to ask.

I don't think we can know exactly what Meghan was after with her question. Are we better off without Saddam than we were with? Is that what she meant.

But, at any rate, it wasn't an unfair question in that it was open ended, and if Jeb wanted to argue everything would be groovy over there if we had kept 100K or whatever troops .... good luck selling that. Jeb did himself in, but really, the Bush tradename is poison with the gop primary voters. They're mad at the party establishment.

Meghan's question last night was pretty much taking individual attacks by the Donald on Rosie and trying to exponentially argue he says horrible things about women, and really he isn't that bad. Illegal immigrants ... maybe he has been horrible

I don't think we can know exactly what Meghan was after with her question. Are we better off without Saddam than we were with? Is that what she meant.

But, at any rate, it wasn't an unfair question in that it was open ended, and if Jeb wanted to argue everything would be groovy over there if we had kept 100K or whatever troops .... good luck selling that. Jeb did himself in, but really, the Bush tradename is poison with the gop primary voters. They're mad at the party establishment.

Meghan's question last night was pretty much taking individual attacks by the Donald on Rosie and trying to exponentially argue he says horrible things about women, and really he isn't that bad. Illegal immigrants ... maybe he has been horrible

If Ailes tell his crew to attack, they attack!
Better to blame Roger Ailes for Fox performance. The hosts did their job as directed.

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

John McCain sucks. The Right goes: John. McCain. Suuuucks.

Meghan Kelly is a Bimbo. The right goes: Meghan. Kelly. Huge Bimbo

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

A bimbo? How do you figure that? You just jealous liberals in the media aren't that hot?

trump%20megyn%20kelly.png

Now that Trump said so I expect to see you reverse real quick

Um...no... why would I do that? You don't like pretty women? Or you just don't like women? If Megyn doesn't get a rise out of you, there's something wrong with you

Do you think that tweet came from ClosedCaption or what?

What difference does Trump's opinion make? Are you sucking him off now, clown?

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

A bimbo? How do you figure that? You just jealous liberals in the media aren't that hot?

Brianna Keilar is that hot. She just doesn't flaunt it.

We are talking apples and oranges. CNN tries to take the gentleman/lady approach to news. FOX takes the outraged reactionary approach.

MSNBC? Angry leftist approach. The Anarchist in suit and tie comes to mind.

It must be very disconcerting to you tuning into Fox and hearing multiple points of view, LOL. Liberals just can't handle that. You are so deluded in partisanship it's comic. Just admit what you want to hear is all you want to hear and be honest at least.

Um...no... why would I do that? You don't like pretty women? Or you just don't like women? If Megyn doesn't get a rise out of you, there's something wrong with you

When you thought I said it you asked if I didnt like women? Now that you know Trump said it you say its irrelevant? Just like I said you would

When you thought I said it you asked if I didnt like women? Now that you know Trump said it you say its irrelevant? Just like I said you would

Again, simpleton, what difference does Trump's opinion make? Do you worship him like a God?

Again, simpleton, what difference does Trump's opinion make? Do you worship him like a God?

I guess it means he doesnt like women, right?

Who gives a shit? Why are you so obsessed with what Trump thinks? Why do you worship him?

Who gives a shit? Why are you so obsessed with what Trump thinks? Why do you worship him?

You said it bro, your bad

You said it bro, your bad

You stoned?

Not currently...do you still think Trump doesn't like women or didja change your mind?

Most Communists/Progressives are raving about how wonderful Fox News Moderators performed. So what does that mean? I'll let you decide that for yourself.

I think most of the media outlets put more emphasis on making their commenters popular rather than on the presenting of relevant news stories in a no-spin, factual manner. Little Kelly, with the fake eyelashes, the sarcasm and the rude interruptions of some guests actually making a point against her argument....is about 5 ON A 10 SCALE.

CNN is worse than FOX with their sales pitches touting the skills and bravery of the commentators. I want to hear the fucking news delivered in a truthful report without all the glitz associated with a Broadway show. News programs have become nothing more than entertainment episodes wherein commentators put on shows about themselves or their families more often than not. I don't really care who has the night off, who's taking their place, who went where on vacation...just speak the news then shut the fuck up. The speculation, embellishment, opinions and sarcasm of the commentators do nothing to promote the truth of what's happening.

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

who isn't... i kept waiting for her head to spin around...

Forum List

Back