🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

Meg Kelly is not a bimbo.

She is intelligent and a conservative.
However, she has a weak spot for social issues and especially women issues.

To be honest, I think most of the hatred and improper comments coming from the male side is due to a bit of fear of her. An attractive, head strong and intelligent woman that will not submit to you.

sengvs.jpg

I just don't understand why I'm not taken seriously!

Maybe Roger Ailes needs to have a talk with Megyn and get her back in line. Last night she strayed out where the Fox buses don't run.

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

John McCain sucks. The Right goes: John. McCain. Suuuucks.

Meghan Kelly is a Bimbo. The right goes: Meghan. Kelly. Huge Bimbo

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

A bimbo? How do you figure that? You just jealous liberals in the media aren't that hot?

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

A bimbo? How do you figure that? You just jealous liberals in the media aren't that hot?

Brianna Keilar is that hot. She just doesn't flaunt it.

Why not, what's wrong with her?

BTW, you're delusional. She's pretty, I'm not slamming her. But as hot as Megyn? No freaking way

trump%20megyn%20kelly.png

Now that Trump said so I expect to see you reverse real quick

She's not trampy.

Um...no... why would I do that? You don't like pretty women? Or you just don't like women? If Megyn doesn't get a rise out of you, there's something wrong with you

She's not trampy.

Begging the question. How is she a tramp?

The Right has been unhappy with McCain forever.

You do know that, right?
Yeah...that showed in 2008.

Um...no... why would I do that? You don't like pretty women? Or you just don't like women? If Megyn doesn't get a rise out of you, there's something wrong with you

Do you think that tweet came from ClosedCaption or what?

We are talking apples and oranges. CNN tries to take the gentleman/lady approach to news. FOX takes the outraged reactionary approach.

MSNBC? Angry leftist approach. The Anarchist in suit and tie comes to mind.

There is no "New York magazine". Maybe it's the dying left wing rag " The New Yorker" . Anyway the New Yorker has about as much journalistic credibility as "Rolling Stone" an probably as much left wing bias. Kelly handled herself well with an attempted sucker punch about women's issues and Trump shot right back with a great response.
How about we skip the "sucker punch" and stay on real issues like immigration and the economy. What Kelley tried to do was put a feather in her cap by being the (so called) journalist that brought down Trump.
She had the same attitude about the hypothetical question she asked Jeb Bush months ago. It was clear at the time that he misheard the question...and he answered correctly; anybody that believed the intelligence reports would have voted to go into Iraq. We had ALL been lied to.

Megyn fancies herself as a brilliant, provocative talk show host when in reality she is nothing more than a mediocre bleached blonde with a quick but unpolished wit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back