🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

No he met Megyn who ripped her own career out from under her ass last night. Her social media was met with harsh rebuttals nationwide from angry people disgusted at her unprofessional hit job.
You are 100% correct. Little Miss Kelly just took a shit in her own nest.

They take the viewer for granted. Fox News better be careful not to alienate the people who've always been there to support it. It's playing a very dangerous game right now. Moving to the Left, could mean very serious consequences.

No he met Megyn who ripped her own career out from under her ass last night. Her social media was met with harsh rebuttals nationwide from angry people disgusted at her unprofessional hit job.

I doubt it. Megyn is a NaziCon icon.

They take the viewer for granted. Fox News better be careful not to alienate the people who've always been there to support it. It's playing a very dangerous game right now. Moving to the Left, could mean very serious consequences.
They seem to moving to the left with the new idiots they are hiring.

One thing for sure though, you will never see any Dems volunteer to be scrutinized like that.

This post is fucking laughable. The Donald bitch slapped her and kept his pimp hand strong:biggrin:

Well, , we'll see. My guess is that Sideshow Don dropped several points in the polls - especially with Republican women.
Actually the anger rebuttals against Kelly on her social media was mainly by women taking up for Trump. Trump is leading big time now.

DrudgeTrumpPoll-BirtherReport%2Bop.png

This post is fucking laughable. The Donald bitch slapped her and kept his pimp hand strong:biggrin:

Well, , we'll see. My guess is that Sideshow Don dropped several points in the polls - especially with Republican women.
Yes, but those were not the only people watching last night. The people (independents) who will cross over or actually vote in a primary this year, are those folks who are angry at status quo and they like Trump.

One thing for sure though, you will never see any Dems volunteer to be scrutinized like that.

It's a business decision. It's trying to appeal more to the Left. But it could backfire bigtime on em. If it loses the core that's always been there for support, it will fade. Fox is playing a very dangerous game.

It's a business decision. It's trying to appeal more to the Left. But it could backfire bigtime on em. If it loses the core that's always been there for support, it will fade. Fox is playing a very dangerous game.
Left, or youth?

Not totally synonymous, but I tell you this.

I can't turn on Fox for fear I might see an ad for that skank "kennedy".

Damn, she makes me want to hurl lunch.

Left, or youth?

Who is "Kennedy"?

All the Republican women I have talked to so far were disgusted with Megyn. The only woman I've talked to that like Megyn's performance last night is a democrat, and who gives a shit what democrats think.

2014.04.13-mrconservative-534abcafcb8ef.jpg

I THOUGHT THE DEBATE WAS ALL ABOUT ME! I'M A NARCISSISTIC LITTLE BITCH!

All the Republican women I have talked to so far were disgusted with Megyn. The only woman I've talked to that like Megyn's performance last night is a democrat, and who gives a shit what democrats think.

Interesting.

Left, or youth?

Who is "Kennedy"?
Some skank the dragged up from MTV or some shithole like that.

She looks like she'd smell like a can of rancid jack mackerel or spoiled catfood.

There is no "New York magazine". Maybe it's the dying left wing rag " The New Yorker" . Anyway the New Yorker has about as much journalistic credibility as "Rolling Stone" an probably as much left wing bias. Kelly handled herself well with an attempted sucker punch about women's issues and Trump shot right back with a great response.

Forum List

Back