🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump afraid of Megyn Kelly?

There is no "New York magazine". Maybe it's the dying left wing rag " The New Yorker" . Anyway the New Yorker has about as much journalistic credibility as "Rolling Stone" an probably as much left wing bias. Kelly handled herself well with an attempted sucker punch about women's issues and Trump shot right back with a great response.
How about we skip the "sucker punch" and stay on real issues like immigration and the economy. What Kelley tried to do was put a feather in her cap by being the (so called) journalist that brought down Trump.

2014.04.13-mrconservative-534abcafcb8ef.jpg

I THOUGHT THE DEBATE WAS ALL ABOUT ME! I'M A NARCISSISTIC LITTLE BITCH!

OMG, are the Fox NaziCons turning on Megyn? No more wet dreams...?

She let the mask slip and her true colors were revealed.

Yeah, bipartisanship is the kiss of death among NaziCons.

Harry Reid and Obama are bi-partisan?:haha:

Damn, do you also have wet dreams about them?

I didn't say anything about partisanship.

Should I have used the word "fairness" instead?

Trump DARED (twice) to blow off US women as his wife and he went to Russia for a bride. that trend upsets LOTS of US women.

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

John McCain sucks. The Right goes: John. McCain. Suuuucks.

Meghan Kelly is a Bimbo. The right goes: Meghan. Kelly. Huge Bimbo

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

She is a bit of a Bimbo. Trump nailed that one. Fox News clearly went on a coordinated attack against Trump. That's why i say, never trust Government/Corporate-run Media Outlets. Fox News had an agenda last night. It was all about their 'Moderators.' Not the Candidates.

Its like you guys are playing a game where whatever Trump says has to be taken into consideration.

Remember when Trump said he had secret evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? The Right went: Yeeeesss. Obama. Kenya. Proof.

The Right has been unhappy with McCain forever.

You do know that, right?

You do know that, right?

Sorry, I dont engage liars

You do know that, right?

Sorry, I dont engage liars

Says the pot.

dmuybm.jpg

I wore my extra long false eyelashes for you tonight, Donald.

I didn't say anything about partisanship.

Should I have used the word "fairness" instead?

Unshackled feminism works.

I don't think I've seen fake eyelashes like that since Tammy Faye Bakker.

x3aa74.jpg

Meg Kelly is not a bimbo.

She is intelligent and a conservative.
However, she has a weak spot for social issues and especially women issues.

To be honest, I think most of the hatred and improper comments coming from the male side is due to a bit of fear of her. An attractive, head strong and intelligent woman that will not submit to you.

I think that makes her both a feminist and conservative! A Dangerous woman, I tell you. A Very dangerous woman.

Forum List

Back