IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

The hypocrisy on the left is astounding.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And sexual predator Trump is doing the exact same thing he attacks Hillary for.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all rolled up into one obese slime ball with tiny fingers.

Has he attacked Hillary for trying to ruin the lives of Bills accusers? I am not aware of that. He has attacked her for her email crimes. It's Hillary and the left that are the hypocrites.
Yes Trump has lied about Hillary ruining the lives of Bills accusers, and Trump has slimed the women accusing him of sexual abuse which the hypocrite condemns Hillary for.
Trump is both Sexual predator and enabler rolled into one obese POS.

Cus0-UaWIAAdFoT.jpg

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Kinda like Bill Clinton.
clinton impeached wiki - Google Search

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...irs-fine-after-illegal-political-contribution
impeached for lying about sexual assault.

but you knew that, didn't you.

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

there's no comparison between a serial offender and what trump has done.

but, again, leftist don't care b/c it's clinton (D) not (R)

Sorry dude. You still don't have it right.

Not for lying about "sexual assault".

What's hilarious is people desperately making excuses for Trump's sexual misconduct, and trying to claim it is somehow "different" than Bill Clinton.

In case you haven't noticed - Trump has a LONG history of sexual misconduct with women - to put it mildly - that went beyond saying "mean things".
he doesn't have any sexual misconduct.

since you live in la la land, it's impossible for you to grasp the truth.

and really, if a billionaire did something to any woman, that woman would have been filthy rich herself or paid off to be quiet, like the clintons did.

I suggest you learn more about your new jesus before you vote for her.

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

Trump paid IRS fine after illegal political contribution: report

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

What's hilarious is people desperately making excuses for Trump's sexual misconduct, and trying to claim it is somehow "different" than Bill Clinton.

In case you haven't noticed - Trump has a LONG history of sexual misconduct with women - to put it mildly - that went beyond saying "mean things".

and really, if a billionaire did something to any woman, that woman would have been filthy rich herself or paid off to be quiet, like the clintons did.

yeah the accusers would have made heaps of money from lawsuits

So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.
Trump does not just lie about his innocence, he slimes the women like he accuses Hillary of doing.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all in one.

donald has a long history of accusing others of the things that he is guilty of.

and now he's becoming more and more unhinged.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And now...all of you are doing the same thing you condemn Hillary Clinton for...

Do you understand what "hypocrisy" means? We aren't out there claiming to be the champions of women. Hillary is.

And sexual predator Trump is doing the exact same thing he attacks Hillary for.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all rolled up into one obese slime ball with tiny fingers.

Has he attacked Hillary for trying to ruin the lives of Bills accusers? I am not aware of that. He has attacked her for her email crimes. It's Hillary and the left that are the hypocrites.
Yes Trump has lied about Hillary ruining the lives of Bills accusers, and Trump has slimed the women accusing him of sexual abuse which the hypocrite condemns Hillary for.
Trump is both Sexual predator and enabler rolled into one obese POS.

Yeah you will have to prove that. I'm sorry but you have zero credibility.

And now...all of you are doing the same thing you condemn Hillary Clinton for...

Do you understand what "hypocrisy" means? We aren't out there claiming to be the champions of women. Hillary is.
understood man!

understood man!

Great, but he/she doesn't, apparently.

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Yup and it never ceases to amaze me how the waters get muddied with bullshit when someone is running for public office.
yeah the water gets muddy like no tomorrow

LMAO Of course the waters get muddy every time there is an election.

I'm surprise you never noticed it. I sure have. I've seen loads of bullshit brought up on candidates that have nothing to do with the issues. Anything to make the other guy look bad. It is what it is. LOL

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Yup and it never ceases to amaze me how the waters get muddied with bullshit when someone is running for public office.

I'm surprise you never noticed it. I sure have. I've seen loads of bullshit brought up on candidates that have nothing to do with the issues. Anything to make the other guy look bad. It is what it is. LOL
i only noticed the muddy waters recently

The PROVEN sexist, racist, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semitic homophobes have already used this same tactic against Herman Caine...and got him to drop out of the race. It is not surprising the DNC has reverted to this tactic again..it is surprising they have done so while they are running 'Hillary 'The Enabler' Clinton and her husband, The White bill Cosby as President / 1st Pedophile.

Not for sexual assault.

Trump paid IRS fine after illegal political contribution: report

yeah the accusers would have made heaps of money from lawsuits

Tough suit though when you accuse a famous person of these things DONE IN PUBLIC, but no one witnessed them?

As Bill Clinton famously said: "that dog ain't gonna hunt"

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

This isn't 'the waters' getting 'muddied' - this is the Clintons and the DNC 'defecating in the stream'.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?
well bill cosby denied he ever did ... so you tell us

Tough suit though when you accuse a famous person of these things DONE IN PUBLIC, but no one witnessed them? As Bill Clinton famously said: "that dog ain't gonna hunt"

Except now there is a witness who says it never happened and a glowing report on Trump's behalf by the 'victim'.

Forum List

Back