IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

Well If she has a case then why wait till 2016 to file those charges??

Looks pretty shady to me. Kinda sorta funny that she wouldn't file charges when it supposedly happened but is now going to file charges??

Since your user name is "Claudette", I'll assume you're a woman. Tell me Claudette, did you ever files charges against any of the men who have groped you over the years? I didn't. Nor would I go back and file charges now, even if I could.

But if one of those men ever ran for office, I'd be more than happy to confirm his story that he groped women.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?
well bill cosby denied he ever did ... so you tell us

Did any of the Cosby accusers state he did these things in public places? Several of the Trump accusers did, yet nobody witnessed them? Except of course a witness that said he did nothing.

But why should I ruin your delusions with facts.
people who do this kind of thing make sure there isn't a witness ... the women who have made these charges have said they were alone at the time ... there is one account where one of the women said her friend corroborated her accusation ...

OK dummy, they were private IN A CROWDED CLUB AND A CROWDED AIRLINER!

You have zero credibility. But that's OK because you're a tool.

In support of the Donald: The women are coming forward as October surprises, the perfect time to derail the election for Trump. It is also perfect timing to take the spotlight off the wiki-leak emails that would otherwise be damning for Hillary.

Against Trump: He is on video bragging about being a pussy grabber! Rhetorically, why shouldn't we believe his own words?

In a court of criminal law, a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, it's the court of public opinion that is in play with the election. I don't see him winning with this scandal pulling him down.

What do I beleive? I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I've seen people who had repartitions much better than his fail in such scandal.
Hillary is fucked up. Everyone who knows her knows she should never be president. Most of her suppoert comes from people who hate the GOP in general. They don't like her. So all she has to do is make Trump supporters unable to stomach voting for him. She's never gonna get any enthusiastic support. Obama is doing his job bringing thousands of refugees into the country and granting them the right to vote. Michelle is out there in utter hypocrisy, trashing Trump hoping he'll say something so the presstitutes in the media can claim indignation. How dare he talk about the First Biatch like that!!!! Most of Hillary's supporters think Tim Kaine is Mike Pence because he looks and acts like an asshole. The GOP VP candidate is the asshole, not the Democrat VP candidate. They tried telling him so but he kept interrupting them.

Did any of the Cosby accusers state he did these things in public places? Several of the Trump accusers did, yet nobody witnessed them? Except of course a witness that said he did nothing.

Let ruin your delusion with one. The guy who claimed he was on the plane with Trump, lied. The guy has a long, long history of making up stories.

Doesn't defeat the FACT that it is claimed a famous person could do this IN PUBLIC, and no one saw it.

That, by definition, is absurd.

Let ruin your delusion with one. The guy who claimed he was on the plane with Trump, lied. The guy has a long, long history of making up stories.
He also pimps underage sex partners for bigwigs.
But Trump's promoting him as a "witness" puts Trump on the same plane in first class with the woman, thus Trump is corroborating the first part of her story.

The woman lost any credibility when she said shed have been OK if he'd have just kept fondling her above the waist.

He also pimps underage sex partners for bigwigs.
But Trump's promoting him as a "witness" puts Trump on the same plane in first class with the woman, thus Trump is corroborating the first part of her story.

And yet not a single witness of a well known person groping the woman.

You prove yourself nothing but a tool.

Looks pretty shady to me. Kinda sorta funny that she wouldn't file charges when it supposedly happened but is now going to file charges??

Since your user name is "Claudette", I'll assume you're a woman. Tell me Claudette, did you ever files charges against any of the men who have groped you over the years? I didn't. Nor would I go back and file charges now, even if I could.

But if one of those men ever ran for office, I'd be more than happy to confirm his story that he groped women.

Any man who groped me would get my foot in his balls. End of problem.

I sure wouldn't wait twelve years to kick him in the balls. I'd do it right then and there.

I sure wouldn't wait twelve years to kick him in the balls. I'd do it right then and there.

Indeed. But I'll note that a "pass" is not the equivalent of "sexual assault".

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

As innocent as Bill Clinton and Zeus!

So how many men have you actually kicked in the balls?

I had the boy who grabbed my pussy underwater at the swimming pool when I was 12, thrown out of the pool.

The guy who grabbed my ass in the restaurant got his face slapped. To his credit, he apologized and was properly embarassed.

The guy who grabbed my ass twice in the bar got a drink thrown in his face. Him and his friends then complained loudly to the bar that I was a bitch and probably a lesbian and they were just having a bit of fun.

The guy who fondled my breast in the elevator of my apartment building is in prison. He was later arrested, tried and convicted as the "Balcony Rapist". Very scary dude.

The random gropings on public transit, I just moved away.

My point being, like all women, I just sucked it up and moved on. I rarely made a big deal of it, and certainly didn't report it. What would be the point? Fewer than 20% of rapes are ever reported. And when they are, there are few arrests and convictions. What's the point of reporting this stuff and being victimized all over again.

But I haven't forgotten. And I also remember my encounters with famous men very clearly. Art Linklater was the rudest, nastiest, most entitled human being I have encountered, in direct opposition to his "nice guy" image. Bobby Allison, the NASCAR legend was one of the nicest, kindest man, I've ever encountered. His love and patience with his family was endearing. A true gentleman.

I have no doubt these are the women Trump bragged of groping. Certainly the Miss Teen USA contestants have confirmed his story, although it sounded like Trump had way more fun than these poor young women, who seemed quite offended by it all and who didn't appreciated being treated like fresh meat for the boss.

Last edited:
Who ya gonna bee leeve...
Dees ugly bitches who I wouldn't Eff wid your dick, or me....

Trump smirk.jpg

So how many men have you actually kicked in the balls?

I had the boy who grabbed my pussy underwater at the swimming pool when I was 12, thrown out of the pool.

The guy who grabbed my ass in the restaurant got his face slapped. To his credit, he apologized and was properly embarassed.

The guy who grabbed my ass twice in the bar got a drink thrown in his face. Him and his friends then complained loudly to the bar that I was a bitch and probably a lesbian and they were just having a bit of fun.

The guy who fondled my breast in the elevator of my apartment building is in prison. He was later arrested, tried and convicted as the "Balcony Rapist". Very scary dude.

The random gropings on public transit, I just moved away.

My point being, like all women, I just sucked it up and moved on. I rarely made a big deal of it, and certainly didn't report it. What would be the point? Fewer than 20% of rapes are ever reported. And when they are, there are few arrests and convictions. What's the point of reporting this stuff and being victimized all over again.

But I haven't forgotten. And I also remember my encounters with famous men very clearly. Art Linklater was the rudest, nastiest, most entitled human being I have encountered, in direct opposition to his "nice guy" image. Bobby Allison, the NASCAR legend was one of the nicest, kindest man, I've ever encountered. His love and patience with his family was endearing. A true gentleman.

I have no doubt these are the women Trump bragged of groping. Certainly the Miss Teen USA contestants have confirmed his story, although it sounded like Trump had way more fun than these poor young women, who seemed quite offended by it all and who didn't appreciated being treated like fresh meat for the boss.

More than one and Trumps comments are made by many men. Hell every man I ever knew would say the same without actually doing anything except talking about what they think they want to do. Talk is usually all it is.

By David A. Fahrenthold
Politics
October 8

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

Oh and he's right. How many women made it into the movies using that "casting couch" to get there??

Whole lot of bullshit that's used to take away from the issues that matter.

Was billion Clinton innocent.when he raped all those women?? all these bimbo's that have come forward against trump are Clinton supporters. case closed

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...irs-fine-after-illegal-political-contribution
impeached for lying about sexual assault.

but you knew that, didn't you.

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

there's no comparison between a serial offender and what trump has done.

but, again, leftist don't care b/c it's clinton (D) not (R)

Sorry dude. You still don't have it right.

Not for lying about "sexual assault".

What's hilarious is people desperately making excuses for Trump's sexual misconduct, and trying to claim it is somehow "different" than Bill Clinton.

In case you haven't noticed - Trump has a LONG history of sexual misconduct with women - to put it mildly - that went beyond saying "mean things".
he doesn't have any sexual misconduct.

since you live in la la land, it's impossible for you to grasp the truth.

and really, if a billionaire did something to any woman, that woman would have been filthy rich herself or paid off to be quiet, like the clintons did.

I suggest you learn more about your new jesus before you vote for her.

I don't have a Jesus. But, you sure seem to have an orange Jesus don't you the way you're jut digging deeper and deeper to defend him from the same accusations Billy boy faced. :lol:

The hypocrisy on the left is astounding.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And now...all of you are doing the same thing you condemn Hillary Clinton for...

Do you understand what "hypocrisy" means? We aren't out there claiming to be the champions of women. Hillary is.

You're out there defending Trump's behavior. The same behavior you condemned in Clinton. I think that qualifies as hypocrisy.

Was billion Clinton innocent.when he raped all those women?? all these bimbo's that have come forward against trump are Clinton supporters. case closed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back