IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?
no charge and no conviction doesnt always mean innocent

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?
trust me he is innocent

You are talking out you rear end. Here's some proof that it is all just a giant bullshit story.

Does Donald Trump First Class “Groping Accuser” Have a History of Conflict With Trump Property?….

One of the accusers has a long history of animosity toward him and is a democrat supporter.

The truth is right there in your face and you refuse to see it because you are brainwashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
excellent articles
about your source ... its a blogger number 1 ... bloggers don't always use factual sites ... so basically we can take your source serious ...so come back with real facts not fake ones ... NEXT

the Last Refuge
The Conservative Tree House may be called a Last Refuge for each of us for different reasons ...

It is easy to research the article to confirm the content. The history of this particular accuser is confirmed.

These women never came forward before not even when Trump had a top rated TV show but now they come forward in the last month of the election.

If it smells like shit, it probably is. This is Democrat bullshit.

they all could care less if trump had billions of dollars ... or if he had a top rated TV show ... why the hell would they come forward for that kind of crap ... are you really this stupid ???? the reason they came forward was trump saying he never grabbed women by the pussy or tried to kiss them ... that's why they came forward .... its like all rape cases ... you have some guy making outlandish statements that he never did that to them, then pissing these women off like he did the all come out o the wood work .... the fact then deny he ever acted on his statement really got them pissed... that's why they came forward you idiot what smells like shit is you and the other bozo's dreaming up your crap like it has substance to it...

Keep dreaming bullshit Billy. You're gonna leave a hickey on that big Clinton ass.

translation- i was right and you could handle the truth .... we get it ...
you've had your lips around trumps dick for so long you want every body else to ... sorry not a trump dick smoker like you are

excellent articles
about your source ... its a blogger number 1 ... bloggers don't always use factual sites ... so basically we can take your source serious ...so come back with real facts not fake ones ... NEXT

the Last Refuge
The Conservative Tree House may be called a Last Refuge for each of us for different reasons ...

It is easy to research the article to confirm the content. The history of this particular accuser is confirmed.

These women never came forward before not even when Trump had a top rated TV show but now they come forward in the last month of the election.

they all could care less if trump had billions of dollars ... or if he had a top rated TV show ... why the hell would they come forward for that kind of crap ... are you really this stupid ???? the reason they came forward was trump saying he never grabbed women by the pussy or tried to kiss them ... that's why they came forward .... its like all rape cases ... you have some guy making outlandish statements that he never did that to them, then pissing these women off like he did the all come out o the wood work .... the fact then deny he ever acted on his statement really got them pissed... that's why they came forward you idiot what smells like shit is you and the other bozo's dreaming up your crap like it has substance to it...

Keep dreaming bullshit Billy. You're gonna leave a hickey on that big Clinton ass.

you've had your lips around trumps dick for so long you want every body else to ... sorry not a trump dick smoker like you are
Trump is handsome

excellent articles

the Last Refuge

Keep slurping dumbass.

Who ya gonna bee leeve...
Dees ugly bitches who I wouldn't Eff wid your dick, or me....

View attachment 94039
nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-10-14_5_.jpg

Hillary is claiming to be the champion of women, Trump isn't making that claim. Hillary is a hypocrite.
Right, Trump is claiming to be a groper of women. Trump is a sexual predator.

steve_benson_steve_benson_for_oct_14_2016_5_.jpg

And you are an intellectual lightweight.
Oh come on, even his son admits his dad does it.

Donald Trump Sr.: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

DONALD TRUMP, JR.: It's a tough process, it's a brutal process, but there is also that element that's just amazing to be able to touch someone that way. And I've seen my father doing that.

Well, considering he has never been accused of anything until the day Wikileaks dumped damaging Clinton documents, and he's never even been charged previously for anything, then, YES.

Hillary is claiming to be the champion of women, Trump isn't making that claim. Hillary is a hypocrite.

DONALD TRUMP, JR.: It's a tough process, it's a brutal process, but there is also that element that's just amazing to be able to touch someone that way. And I've seen my father doing that.

It's irrelevant dumbass. Trump isn't claiming to be the champion of women, Hillary is. Can you get that through your thick head?

It's irrelevant dumbass. Trump isn't claiming to be the champion of women, Hillary is. Can you get that through your thick head?
Exactly Trump is claiming to be the GROPER of women, and proud of it.

mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_oct_16_2016_5_.jpg

Ok, apparently that cannot penetrate your thick skull. Dismissed.

Ok, apparently that cannot penetrate your thick skull. Dismissed.
mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_oct_19_2016_5_.jpg

Forum List

Back