IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

Well If she has a case then why wait till 2016 to file those charges??

Looks pretty shady to me. Kinda sorta funny that she wouldn't file charges when it supposedly happened but is now going to file charges??

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?
well bill cosby denied he ever did ... so you tell us

Did any of the Cosby accusers state he did these things in public places? Several of the Trump accusers did, yet nobody witnessed them? Except of course a witness that said he did nothing.

But why should I ruin your delusions with facts.

In support of the Donald: The women are coming forward as October surprises, the perfect time to derail the election for Trump. It is also perfect timing to take the spotlight off the wiki-leak emails that would otherwise be damning for Hillary.

Against Trump: He is on video bragging about being a pussy grabber! Rhetorically, why shouldn't we believe his own words?

In a court of criminal law, a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, it's the court of public opinion that is in play with the election. I don't see him winning with this scandal pulling him down.

What do I beleive? I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I've seen people who had repartitions much better than his fail in such scandal.
Tom Daschle withdrew as President Barack Obama’s nominee to be health and human services secretary because he had a car and driver lent to him by a wealthy Democratic friend, a chauffer service the former Senator used for years without declaring their use on his taxes. … he didn't know you had to list them as a income... now we have a guy now who has admitted he sexually assaults women and gets away with it because he's famous ... where the republicans voters thinks that's ok cause hillary lied ...

In support of the Donald: The women are coming forward as October surprises, the perfect time to derail the election for Trump. It is also perfect timing to take the spotlight off the wiki-leak emails that would otherwise be damning for Hillary.

Against Trump: He is on video bragging about being a pussy grabber! Rhetorically, why shouldn't we believe his own words?

In a court of criminal law, a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, it's the court of public opinion that is in play with the election. I don't see him winning with this scandal pulling him down.

What do I beleive? I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I've seen people who had repartitions much better than his fail in such scandal.
Tom Daschle withdrew as President Barack Obama’s nominee to be health and human services secretary because he had a car and driver lent to him by a wealthy Democratic friend, a chauffer service the former Senator used for years without declaring their use on his taxes. … he didn't know you had to list them as a income... now we have a guy now who has admitted he sexually assaults women and gets away with it because he's famous ... where the republicans voters thinks that's ok cause hillary lied ...

List the witnesses to these attacks, done in public places by a highly recognizable famous billionaire.

I await your deflection.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

well bill cosby denied he ever did ... so you tell us

Did any of the Cosby accusers state he did these things in public places? Several of the Trump accusers did, yet nobody witnessed them? Except of course a witness that said he did nothing.

people who do this kind of thing make sure there isn't a witness ... the women who have made these charges have said they were alone at the time ... there is one account where one of the women said her friend corroborated her accusation ...

List the witnesses to these attacks, done in public places by a highly recognizable famous billionaire.

I await your deflection.
first woman
He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit. this was Ms. Brewer Lane he fondled her and ram his tongue down her throat

doesn't seem to have a lot of witness there now does he ... and there is more like this ... but I choose to not to go after 9 womens statements because you choose to be in denial ... each and every time there wasn't a witness ... trump made sure of that... sexual
predators make sure there isn't any witness ...

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Yup and it never ceases to amaze me how the waters get muddied with bullshit when someone is running for public office.
yeah the water gets muddy like no tomorrow

LMAO Of course the waters get muddy every time there is an election.

I'm surprise you never noticed it. I sure have. I've seen loads of bullshit brought up on candidates that have nothing to do with the issues. Anything to make the other guy look bad. It is what it is. LOL
i only noticed the muddy waters recently
really!!!1 obama is a muslin... obama wasn't born in the united states??? he will take your guns ??? and there are more...

What a set up question this is, but you knew that didn't you ?? If anyone says they believe Trump, then it's the idiotic war on women again right ? Those poor little helpless women, who are just so innocent because they are women right ?? Another 4 years of tippy toe'ing having to put up with this bull crap again.

Which time do you believe Trump - when he said he groped women, or when he said "not those women". I believe him when he says he groped women, and I believe the women who confirmed his story.

And yes, there are a whole shirt storm of women who are really pissed that in 2016, you assholes are still acting like you can say or do anything to women, and so what. You're about to find out.

Let ruin your delusion with one. The guy who claimed he was on the plane with Trump, lied. The guy has a long, long history of making up stories.

Well If she has a case then why wait till 2016 to file those charges??

Looks pretty shady to me. Kinda sorta funny that she wouldn't file charges when it supposedly happened but is now going to file charges??
well when you see a guy who running for the highest job in the land who said he doesn't do that ... you tend to get pissed off because you as the persons who were attacked are pissed off now over his lying about he never does this kind of thing ... the ones who can charge them do so ... does that answer your question

he said what he does. the women recounted that what he said was true.

how many threads do you have to do on this subject?

just wondering
agreed

So you agree that we didn't need anymore threads on this subject, yet you are the one who created another thread on it. Pretty freakin stupid of you.

Let ruin your delusion with one. The guy who claimed he was on the plane with Trump, lied. The guy has a long, long history of making up stories.
and covering up for his wealthy friends

Cus0-UaWIAAdFoT.jpg
2007 isn't 30 years ago

he said what he does. the women recounted that what he said was true.

how many threads do you have to do on this subject?

just wondering
agreed

So you agree that we didn't need anymore threads on this subject, yet you are the one who created another thread on it. Pretty freakin stupid of you.
agreed completely

Forum List

Back