IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

The hypocrisy on the left is astounding.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And sexual predator Trump is doing the exact same thing he attacks Hillary for.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all rolled up into one obese slime ball with tiny fingers.

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

what convictions does bill clinton have?

we'll wait.

it's very amusing watching people who believe that hillary clinton has parkinson's and believe things that were dismissed by the starr commission in the 90's saying that women are lying when they tell you that what donald said he did actually happened.

bizarre

Yes...watching this video...why would anyone think she has parkinsons...I mean all normal people just collapse and have to be carried to their car by two Secret Service agents...

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And sexual predator Trump is doing the exact same thing he attacks Hillary for.
Trump is both sexual predator and enabler all rolled up into one obese slime ball with tiny fingers.

Has he attacked Hillary for trying to ruin the lives of Bills accusers? I am not aware of that. He has attacked her for her email crimes. It's Hillary and the left that are the hypocrites.

None of us were there when the alleged events took place so there is no way for any of us to know one way or the other. Most will base their opinion one who is telling the truth based on their political ideology as of right now these are he said she said stories which can't do anything to you in the court of law but can do major damage to you in the court of public opinion which I suspect was the point of these allegations.

IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

How would any of us know whether he is legally innocent? So far we've had accusations and denials. Right now, the only thing we know is that the women's claims are consistent with the behavior of which Trump bragged. Trump has since the middle of last week said he's got proof those women are lying and Mr. Pence has stated Trump would share that proof with us at some point this past week. Here we are on Saturday night and we have nothing from Trump other than his claim to have that proof.

It is worth noting that Trump's remarks to discredit the women who've accused him may constitute slander/libel as those women are not public figures of any sort. Accordingly, Trump may not be entirely innocent in connection with his own handling of the accusations.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?

he said what he does. the women recounted that what he said was true.

how many threads do you have to do on this subject?

just wondering
agreed

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

what convictions does bill clinton have?

we'll wait.

it's very amusing watching people who believe that hillary clinton has parkinson's and believe things that were dismissed by the starr commission in the 90's saying that women are lying when they tell you that what donald said he did actually happened.

bizarre
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

never claimed killary has parkinsons

do you have imaginary conversations with me? b/c this is not the first time you have accused me of saying things I have not said.

. And now her and her campaign are waging a war on men... How will any military general or man work for this angry woman after what Bill has put her through???? Think about that one... Wow.

Hillary will think she has to prove herself to everyman that she isn't this little pushover wife that Bill proved she was, and can you imagine having to deal with that as a man for whom she will HATE ??? Maybe they need to have some men come foward, and tell of the abuse they suffered under their boss Hillary.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

I think you can tell by his reactions. His wife came out and didn't say he didn't do it. If he hadn't have done it, then he'd have told his wife to say so. She clearly thinks he did it. So why wouldn't anyone else.

He's going for the Russian tactic of putting enough doubt into people's minds, without actually saying he didn't do something he knows he didn't do.
. Yeah just like Obama's wife came out talking smack, but then Obama had to issue a statement from the whitehouse for Trump to leave family out of it.. Your kidding me right? Trump is doing the right thing by keeping his wife as far away from these dam despicable Demon-crats as he can.
agreed she talked smack

he said what he does. the women recounted that what he said was true.

how many threads do you have to do on this subject?

just wondering
agreed

and what are you agreeing to?

I think you can tell by his reactions. His wife came out and didn't say he didn't do it. If he hadn't have done it, then he'd have told his wife to say so. She clearly thinks he did it. So why wouldn't anyone else.

He's going for the Russian tactic of putting enough doubt into people's minds, without actually saying he didn't do something he knows he didn't do.
. Yeah just like Obama's wife came out talking smack, but then Obama had to issue a statement from the whitehouse for Trump to leave family out of it.. Your kidding me right? Trump is doing the right thing by keeping his wife as far away from these dam despicable Demon-crats as he can.
agreed she talked smack

is that what you call speaking truth? shall i assume you aren't female or should i assume you've never worked or gone out in public?

as for donald's wife...i find that amusing when the donald brought four women from 30 years ago to try to intimidate hillary clinton.

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Kinda like Bill Clinton.
clinton impeached wiki - Google Search

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...irs-fine-after-illegal-political-contribution
impeached for lying about sexual assault.

but you knew that, didn't you.

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

there's no comparison between a serial offender and what trump has done.

but, again, leftist don't care b/c it's clinton (D) not (R)

You're claiming he did it because his wife isn't fighting it? Why would she need to? The accusers have all disgraced themselves.

That has got to be the sleaziest excuse ever posted to this forum, and that's a low bar to get under.

'IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?'

The issue isn’t the allegations of sexual misconduct on the part of Trump, the issue is how poorly and inappropriately he’s responded to the allegations.

'IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?'

The issue isn’t the allegations of sexual misconduct on the part of Trump, the issue is how poorly and inappropriately he’s responded to the allegations.
yeah thats also a big issue. The way he lashed out and called them "unattractive" and "liars". Very unprofessional for a Presidential candidate.
But then again, if someone tried to ruin your career by making things up (assuming the allegations are true) they would probably also react like him

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Kinda like Bill Clinton.
clinton impeached wiki - Google Search

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...irs-fine-after-illegal-political-contribution
impeached for lying about sexual assault.

but you knew that, didn't you.

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

there's no comparison between a serial offender and what trump has done.

but, again, leftist don't care b/c it's clinton (D) not (R)

Sorry dude. You still don't have it right.

Not for lying about "sexual assault".

What's hilarious is people desperately making excuses for Trump's sexual misconduct, and trying to claim it is somehow "different" than Bill Clinton.

In case you haven't noticed - Trump has a LONG history of sexual misconduct with women - to put it mildly - that went beyond saying "mean things".

Forum List

Back