IS Donald Trump innocent in the "sexual assault" controversy?

The hypocrisy on the left is astounding.

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And now...all of you are doing the same thing you condemn Hillary Clinton for...

Do you understand what "hypocrisy" means? We aren't out there claiming to be the champions of women. Hillary is.

You're out there defending Trump's behavior. The same behavior you condemned in Clinton. I think that qualifies as hypocrisy.

Then the reverse is also true, however, we have a Clinton accuser that had a lawsuit settled, any for trump.

I will ask you the same as I have others.

Do you really want us to beleive that a famous billionaire could assault at least two of these accusers, in public open places (one an airliner, the other a club), and nobody has come forward to say they witnessed them?

Famous people know all eyes are on them from the general public and the paparazzi.

How can this be?

Hillary defended her sex offender husband and tried to ruin the lives of his accusers. Talk about a war on women, Hillary has been waging that war for decades.
And now...all of you are doing the same thing you condemn Hillary Clinton for...

Do you understand what "hypocrisy" means? We aren't out there claiming to be the champions of women. Hillary is.

You're out there defending Trump's behavior. The same behavior you condemned in Clinton. I think that qualifies as hypocrisy.

Then the reverse is also true, however, we have a Clinton accuser that had a lawsuit settled, any for trump.

Do you really want us to beleive that a famous billionaire could assault at least two of these accusers, in public open places (one an airliner, the other a club), and nobody has come forward to say they witnessed them?

Famous people know all eyes are on them from the general public and the paparazzi.

How can this be?

My honest opinion? I think some could be fabricated (same as with Clinton). But I also think they are powerful rich men who attract their share of golddiggers AND can also get away with behavior us peons couldn't. Trump has shown himself to be vindictive and petty to the extreme - I doubt many would take him on, he can AFFORD to sue. He is also likely in an environment (like clubs) where that behavior is tolerated.

I think it's odd to insist that a man who has frequently displayed an utter disrespect for women in his words, and in affairs he has had WHILE married couldn't possibly have done any of those things. He and Clinton are no different but folks seem to be trying to insist they are.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Who do you believe is telling the truth, Donald Trump or the women?

Was billion Clinton innocent.when he raped all those women?? all these bimbo's that have come forward against trump are Clinton supporters. case closed
bill clinton is just as guilty

How can this be?
yeah both scenarios are true
How could this be

any charges?
any convictions?

No?

stunning

/thread

Kinda like Bill Clinton.
clinton impeached wiki - Google Search

Not for sexual assault.

If you're going to broaden the field then oops...The Donald isn't any different.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...irs-fine-after-illegal-political-contribution
impeached for lying about sexual assault.

but you knew that, didn't you.

clinton has a very long history of using women and having his wife shut them up, but that doesn't bother you b/c trump said some mean things and 30 years ago, might have touched a woman.

there's no comparison between a serial offender and what trump has done.

but, again, leftist don't care b/c it's clinton (D) not (R)

Sorry dude. You still don't have it right.

Not for lying about "sexual assault".

What's hilarious is people desperately making excuses for Trump's sexual misconduct, and trying to claim it is somehow "different" than Bill Clinton.

In case you haven't noticed - Trump has a LONG history of sexual misconduct with women - to put it mildly - that went beyond saying "mean things".
. Trump is a billionaire, and women probably taught Trump everything he knows, but now that he's running for President the women want to get all Mary Poppins on him... Give me a break... I tire of this non-sense that somehow women can't be the same as men, and play just as hard as men, and talk just as dirty as men or work just as hard as men. Get over it, and get back to the business of the people.

Donald Trump claims to be innocent, says the sexual assault allegations are all lies
So many women are coming forward with stories, but Trump still maintains his innocent.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Was billion Clinton innocent.when he raped all those women?? all these bimbo's that have come forward against trump are Clinton supporters. case closed
. More guilty, because his were actions verses the words of bragging about how much of a lady's man Trump is. Have y'all seen Trump ??? What were y'all calling him the orange something another ??? Hey has he responded to all the rehtoric about his spray tan, hair and etc. ???? Nope, because Trump is man enough to take jokes about himself like that, but these women, these women who are supposed to be equal in a man's world, who want the same respect a man gets or in some cases gives all depending, and where they expect to be treated like a man, but as soon as you give it to them, then they turn into Marry Poppins all of a sudden ??? The same goes for Hillary on this sort of thing. Let me try an example here : Let's say that if a woman gets hired as a Truck driver, and she hears men discussing women, and they are beating their chest trying to suggest who the bigger man is amongst one another, and well she gets offended by it all... Now do you think she should be able to cry fowel or should she turn her radio knob to the left maybe or should she toughen up and say well this is the profession that I chose, and boy's will be boy's ?? I guarantee you though, that if she were to make herself known that she was on the radio, then the guy's would clam up in a heart beat.

. More guilty, because his were actions verses the words of bragging about how much of a lady's man Trump is. Have y'all seen Trump ??? What were y'all calling him the orange something another ??? Hey has he responded to all the rehtoric about his spray tan, hair and etc. ???? Nope, because Trump is man enough to take jokes about himself like that, but these women, these women who are supposed to be equal in a man's world, who want the same respect a man gets or in some cases gives all depending, and where they expect to be treated like a man, but as soon as you give it to them, then they turn into Marry Poppins all of a sudden ??? The same goes for Hillary on this sort of thing. Let me try an example here : Let's say that if a woman gets hired as a Truck driver, and she hears men discussing women, and they are beating their chest trying to suggest who the bigger man is amongst one another, and well she gets offended by it all... Now do you think she should be able to cry fowel or should she turn her radio knob to the left maybe or should she toughen up and say well this is the profession that I chose, and boy's will be boy's ?? I guarantee you though, that if she were to make herself known that she was on the radio, then the guy's would clam up in a heart beat.
agreed with this paragraph

Beats me. Only thing I figure is that the video became just another sideshow he picked to handle himself instead of handing off and thus allowed his campaign to be sidetracked. It also reinforced the perception Hillary is pitching about his treatment of women that Trump has exhibited, especially during the primaries.

Cus0-UaWIAAdFoT.jpg
2007 isn't 30 years ago
no it isnt

Oddly enough, so did Trump.

Whole lot of bullshit that's used to take away from the issues that matter.

Trump's public treatment of and total lack of respect for women has been an issue throughout this election. I consider the health and well being of half the population of the United States to be a very important issue in this campaign.

This is especially true of moves to defund Planned Parenthood, to continue to limit and undercut Roe v. Wade, to allow employers to purchase employee health insurance which won't cover their female employees' birth control or reproductive health needs, the refusal of Republicans to increase the minimum wage, or deal with pay equity.

Trump's public treatment of and total lack of respect for women has been an issue throughout this election. I consider the health and well being of half the population of the United States to be a very important issue in this campaign.

This is especially true of moves to defund Planned Parenthood, to continue to limit and undercut Roe v. Wade, to allow employers to purchase employee health insurance which won't cover their female employees' birth control or reproductive health needs, the refusal of Republicans to increase the minimum wage, or deal with pay equity.
Why should Trump treat Hillary or the whores who tried to smear him with respect? Your post makes it clear that your problem with him is the fact that he's not a leftist.

All bullshit that Hillary has planned for months. It is a smear campaign and everyone knows it. The man has had beautiful women around him for most of his life and it never was an issue before. Hillary a break with the video of him saying stupid stuff and is trying to turn it into gold. Only the absolutely gullible will believe this coming out in the last few weeks before the election isn't totally planned. None of this will even go to trial as it is all just Democrat bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All bullshit that Hillary has planned for months. It is a smear campaign and everyone knows it. The man has had beautiful women around him for most of his life and it never was an issue before. Hillary a break with the video of him saying stupid stuff and is trying to turn it into gold. Only the absolutely gullible will believe this coming out in the last few weeks before the election isn't totally planned. None of this will even go to trial as it is all just Democrat bullshit.

Your delusional. Trump has been a open sexist prick his whole life . Is there any doubt he's a woman abuser?

And the nerve of him to throw out Bills past! Kettle , meet black .

agreed with this paragraph
. Thanks... This program won't let me split the paragraphs where needed, unless I go to edit.. Hope it all worked out.

Why should Trump treat Hillary or the whores who tried to smear him with respect? Your post makes it clear that your problem with him is the fact that he's not a leftist.

Well....why is it you guys think Hillary should treat the "whores" who tried to smear her husband with respect?

Every post you guys make just digs your hole deeper.

Your delusional. Trump has been a open sexist prick his whole life . Is there any doubt he's a woman abuser?

And the nerve of him to throw out Bills past! Kettle , meet black .
. You mad ??

Forum List

Back