Is Eric Swallwell spreading Covid in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
It appears Swallwell has bought into Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid.

I wonder how many he infected running around maskless in Florida? Or does he know something he's not telling?

Why do these left wing scumbags come to MY STATE and not wear masks when they BASH my state and wear masks when they are home?

YOU DUMB FUCKING LEFTIES ARE SHEEP.

Your "LEADERS" do not follow the rules they set for you....WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THIS?

Why do these left wing scumbags come to MY STATE and not wear masks when they BASH my state and wear masks when they are home?

YOU DUMB FUCKING LEFTIES ARE SHEEP.

Your "LEADERS" do not follow the rules they set for you....WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THIS?

Because they know they can get away with it. Their supporters are dumb sheep.

When left wing elected officials disregard the rules they expect YOU to follow, the useful idiots on the left gleefully cheer.
It’s so bizarre.

The lefty sheep really are cucks

He spreads ignorance everywhere he goes, which is far more deadly than Covid ever was.

Rep Swallwell waiting for his flight back to Washington D.C.

R.fca695f4dc38fb20372284daea3d5448.jpg

While folks want to talk about election rights and that, let's talk about the elephant in the room for a moment.

Does the fact Swallows has a position anywhere near a leadership role demonstrate an electoral system to be proud of?

Or perhaps a better question is, does the fact Swallows has a position anywhere near a leadership role demonstrate the state of affairs of the public, which shows a deep dumbing down and corrupt society?

I'm guessing both apply equally.

We already have a thread on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back