Is Evil Bad?

handydude

Rookie
Oct 12, 2017
I am going to assume most of you will say it is. If so, why are you so EVIL! The vast majority of you are evil in too many ways to list in one sitting. So in calling evil bad, you can add hypocrisy to your list of evils. I will give you an example of what is about your ultimate evil.

First, all species have a right to exist. (With the possible exception of things like mosquitoes or smallpox virus) Unless of course if they are trying to take away the right of other species to exist. To say otherwise is next to the ultimate evil! Do you disagree yet? Both bobcats and lynx have a right to exist. Both mule deer and white tail deer have a right to exist. Both spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins have a right to exist. Etc. times zillions. Along with bobcats and lynx, mule deer and white tail deer can probably interbreed and have viable offspring. The same is probably true of the two species of dolphin that I mentioned.

Now consider this. White people have a right to exist. Furthermore, being White matters! To deny any of this is next to the ultimate evil I mentioned earlier. But being evil isn't good. Keep that in mind when you are brain drug tripping out on "political correctness" or supporting a multi-ethnic society.

Oh my, it's another Stormfront rat fleeing the oh-so-suddenly scuttled ship.

Try 4chan douchenozzle, or maybe "NAZIS-R-US" dot com.

oooOOOoooo now i get why you said i didn't want the country fixed.

you are an asshole. see ya around the board..................

I am going to assume most of you will say it is. If so, why are you so EVIL! The vast majority of you are evil in too many ways to list in one sitting. So in calling evil bad, you can add hypocrisy to your list of evils. I will give you an example of what is about your ultimate evil.

First, all species have a right to exist. (With the possible exception of things like mosquitoes or smallpox virus) Unless of course if they are trying to take away the right of other species to exist. To say otherwise is next to the ultimate evil! Do you disagree yet? Both bobcats and lynx have a right to exist. Both mule deer and white tail deer have a right to exist. Both spotted dolphins and bottle nose dolphins have a right to exist. Etc. times zillions. Along with bobcats and lynx, mule deer and white tail deer can probably interbreed and have viable offspring. The same is probably true of the two species of dolphin that I mentioned.

Now consider this. White people have a right to exist. Furthermore, being White matters! To deny any of this is next to the ultimate evil I mentioned earlier. But being evil isn't good. Keep that in mind when you are brain drug tripping out on "political correctness" or supporting a multi-ethnic society.

Your god hates you.

Porky-Pig-Quotes-thats-all-folks.jpg

what right is there to exist, whites have had their day preventing others from living freely if that is what the OP misses then yes it's best your day be put to an end and give evil a good slap in the face.

Unless you can show me how anything I said is wrong, it is YOU who is the rat. Unfortunately, you are in the right place for that.

Ever hear the song by Denis Leary, "I'm an asshole?" It is probably your theme song.

Your god hates you.

There is no such thing as god.

:lol:

hilarious troll thread

Unless you can show me how anything I said is untrue, it is YOU who are the troll. How funny is that.

Unless you can show me how anything I said is wrong, it is YOU who is the rat. Unfortunately, you are in the right place for that.

Ever hear the song by Denis Leary, "I'm an asshole?" It is probably your theme song.

Your god hates you.

Wow, you're just a whole ball of derp, huh? LOL @ you!

You: Talks about evil, says there is no God.

Okay, so..how do you know what good and evil is when you have no moral compass?

God is the only ultimate standard of morality. Feel free to try and refute that.

what right is there to exist, whites have had their day preventing others from living freely if that is what the OP misses then yes it's best your day be put to an end and give evil a good slap in the face.

Wow! Are you full of shit!!! Where have White people ever tried to wipe out another species of human. Or where have White people ever prevented any other species of human from living freely. Go ahead. Amaze me with the level of your stupidity.

hilarious troll thread

Unless you can show me how anything I said is untrue, it is YOU who are the troll. How funny is that.

Your god hates you.

God is the only ultimate standard of morality. Feel free to try and refute that.

God is the ultimate evil. Why?Because it was created by humans! It is a cruel joke that you would say that we need it as a moral compass. When in fact it is an immoral compass. Don't believe it? There is a free ebook out there you can just look up and read. It is called "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The solutions." I will even tell you what the first four main chapters are called. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament.

You want to be refuted more? I will bring up one of the MANY things in the book. God supposedly was going to create a flood to destroy the humanity he created. But then he changed his mind. He allowed noah and some others to survive. Thereby negating his reason for creating the flood. But did he stop the flood? No. Which being a god, he should have been able to do. Thereby supposedly destroying zillions of creatures. It is hard to get much more evil than that. But if you read the book, you will see that he manages to do so.

hilarious troll thread

Your god hates you.

God is the ultimate evil. Why?Because it was created by humans! It is a cruel joke that you would say that we need it as a moral compass. When in fact it is an immoral compass. Don't believe it? There is a free ebook out there you can just look up and read. It is called "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The solutions." I will even tell you what the first four main chapters are called. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament.

You want to be refuted more? I will bring up one of the MANY things in the book. God supposedly was going to create a flood to destroy the humanity he created. But then he changed his mind. He allowed noah and some others to survive. Thereby negating his reason for creating the flood. But did he stop the flood? No. Which being a god, he should have been able to do. Thereby supposedly destroying zillions of creatures. It is hard to get much more evil than that. But if you read the book, you will see that he manages to do so.

You're a moron. /thread.

hilarious troll thread

Your god hates you.

You're a moron. /thread.

One of us is. And it isn't me. Because if you said something in one of your threads that I disagreed with, I would tell you what it is and why. Also, I just started a new thread in the race relations section called, "Will you take the slave worm test?" I would like to hear what you think of it.

Forum List

Back