Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

Oh, shut up, Miss Bad Ass wannabe. You ain't no big thing. Not once have you handed my ass back to me, as much as you'd like to think you have. I think you're just a bully and you have nothing to offer. You're a lonely, ugly, mean-spirted cow. But you can save it when you're talking to me. You impress me not at all. And you've mentoned punctuation to me before. I don't care if you don't like it. And if you knew one iota about mental health, you'd get help for yourself. So bug off.

Listen, fatty, I did not address you... you addressed me.... so you can fuck off throwing a hissy fit about getting shit back, you stupid little bitch.

Cussing and name calling is all you have to offer. Pretty sad.

I'd rather cuss and name call than insult someone's deceased family, refuse to apologize and then lie about it ever having happened. Fuck off, dog breath.

Fox is all about helping out the rich. Thats my only problem with them. They are anti middle class and always root for the company over its workers, you know, the ones that create the wealth for the lazy incompetent CEOs.

If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

You don't get Fox on your Television set?

Do not make any suggestions to me. I do what I want. There you go with your assumptions again. You poor thing!!! I'm beginning to think that you must be one fat and ugly broad!!! Me??? I've never had any problems along those lines.

Good for you. I care so much about you life.... not. But you start bullshit with me, fatso, and you are gonna get that big ass of yours handed back to you. Don't like it. Fine, stop looking for shit with me.

And, for the record, people who feel the need to constantly over use exclamation marks and question marks are prone to mental instability and are generally overly emotional. There's actual research on it. :lol:

Oh, shut up, Miss Bad Ass wannabe. You ain't no big thing. Not once have you handed my ass back to me, as much as you'd like to think you have. I think you're just a bully and you have nothing to offer. You're a lonely, ugly, mean-spirted cow. But you can save it when you're talking to me. You impress me not at all. And you've mentoned punctuation to me before. I don't care if you don't like it. And if you knew one iota about mental health, you'd get help for yourself. So bug off.

I can understand why. Five hundred pounds is a heavy lift.

Oh, how sophisticated you are. Such a way with words. I'm sure you make Warrior very happy. :lol::lol::lol:

I suggest you review your own comments to me, fat ass. I didn't engage you, you started this shit... so go screw yourself.... cuz no one else will, lardy girl.

Do not make any suggestions to me. I do what I want. There you go with your assumptions again. You poor thing!!! I'm beginning to think that you must be one fat and ugly broad!!! Me??? I've never had any problems along those lines.

I bet it chaps yer ample ass that you don't get to boss people around.. control freak much?

Fox is all about helping out the rich. Thats my only problem with them. They are anti middle class and always root for the company over its workers, you know, the ones that create the wealth for the lazy incompetent CEOs.

You mean the whole corporation or are you mistakenly referring to Fox News as 'Fox'?

If not, why not?

Anyone?

From what I have seen they have covered it every step of the way and consistantly inform people that it's from a FOX parent company.

sorry to piss on your hate parade, but FOX is the most fair network on TV.

a study by UCLA and Harvard confirms this.

I'm a surprised to see FOX covering the live questioning of the Murdochs by Britain.

A bit shocked, but pleasantly surprised nontheless.

I love how FOX is attempting to "guide" the viewers with the text banners at the bottom though.

You actually read that?

that's funny

So when will you admit they are the most balanced?

If not, why not?

Anyone?

From what I have seen they have covered it every step of the way and consistantly inform people that it's from a FOX parent company.

Link?

Oh Snap!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
Apparently, some British comedian, named Johnny Marbles, attempted to throw a pie in Rupert's face.
This happened about 5 minutes or so ago.
The proceedings has been put on 5 minute recess.
He's now been led away in handcuffs.

WoW!!!

Oh Snap!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
Apparently, some British comedian, named Johnny Marbles, attempted to throw a pie in Rupert's face.

WoW!!!

:lol:

What kind of pie?

Please say apple. The irony would be awesome.

Oh Snap!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

WoW!!!

I know I saw it on FOX

If not, why not?

Anyone?

Link?

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom

Harvard Study Concludes Media Biased Towards Democrats (What a Surprise!) | The Dead Fish Wrapper Watch

inside that rag you can get the link to the Harvard study.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060107020420/http://mason.gmu.edu/~atabarro/MediaBias.doc

I saw it on both msnbc and FOX.

I'm switching between the 2.

If not, why not?

Anyone?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428#

Please provide the study by each, a primary link would be appropriate. As a counterpoint to your assertion, let me suggest this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428#

Last edited:
I was watching Bloomberg until I read this silly thread, then I swtiched to FOX :lol: Thanks

If not, why not?

Anyone?

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

Please provide the study by each, a primary link would be appropriate. As a counterpoint to your assertion, let me suggest this:

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

Links on post 154

sorry, I thought it was common knowledge that people like to ignore, that's why I didn't link it initially.

If not, why not?

Anyone?

Yes they are covering it and it seems like the same information as any other news outlet has on the story.

Forum List

Back