Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

I was watching Bloomberg until I read this silly thread, then I swtiched to FOX :lol: Thanks

I never bothered with FOX until a couple of years ago.

It was the constant barrage by the left that got me to tune in.

yeah, I know, the irony of it all. :lol:

I never got into msnbc until the constant barrage from the right got me to take a closer look either.

I never got into msnbc until the constant barrage from the right got me to take a closer look either.

they are a bit more boring to watch than fox. Fox seems to have more "liberal" people on panels with strong liberal positions than the weak conservatives MSNBC puts up for panels.

Its lame, i wish they put up some strong conservatives on the panels on MSNBC, it would make it more lively to watch.

The bias on both networks is funny though....my GF who is more conservative than me thinks fox is pretty balanced while MSNBC is far left. I think both have a slight skew in opposite directions and my super liberal cousin thinks fox lies and MSNBC is balanced.

Whatchyagonnado

me too!

It's funny.

On fox you have moderate and conservative talking heads being countered by liberal guest, and they are the bad guys.

On msn, you have liberal talking heads being countered by far far leftie guests, and they are the good guys.

At least on FOX, as the studies show, you get both sides.

they are a bit more boring to watch than fox. Fox seems to have more "liberal" people on panels with strong liberal positions than the weak conservatives MSNBC puts up for panels.

Its lame, i wish they put up some strong conservatives on the panels on MSNBC, it would make it more lively to watch.

The bias on both networks is funny though....my GF who is more conservative than me thinks fox is pretty balanced while MSNBC is far left. I think both have a slight skew in opposite directions and my super liberal cousin thinks fox lies and MSNBC is balanced.

Whatchyagonnado

Tell your cousin that it's a great liberal idea that the population not grow and that he should steralize himself. while you are standing there with a hammer and chisle. :eusa_angel:

My favorite local country station gets news from Fox News Radio. They did a story covering this apology. At the end of the story, they said, "Rupert Murdoch's News International owns Fox News."

If they're trying to bury the story, they're doing a crappy job.

My favorite local country station gets news from Fox News Radio. They did a story covering this apology. At the end of the story, they said, "Rupert Murdoch's News International owns Fox News."

What I find funny is that Marc is clearly pissed at Fox for their 'agenda', and sees no hypocrisy with his deliberate misquote of Rebekah Brooks in the post above yours.

It's a plot.

They spot light it on every single last show every single day. By doing that they bore us to death so that we want to hear about somthing else.

tell me that aint possible. :cool:

What I find funny is that Marc is clearly pissed at Fox for their 'agenda', and sees no hypocrisy with his deliberate misquote of Rebekah Brooks in the post above yours.

:lol: :laugh2: :rofl: :laugh2: :lol:

You could hammer that much irony into a knife and commit harry carry with it, twice.

It's a plot.

They spot light it on every single last show every single day. By doing that they bore us to death so that we want to hear about somthing else.

tell me that aint possible. :cool:

a-cunning-plan-blackadder-demotivational-poster-1268413339.jpg

---------------------------
Microsoft Internet Explorer
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
OK
:evil:

Yup was on break and was watching FOX. They had a live feed from the UK on the World News hacking.

I like FOX because they always have both sides and both sides debate. They get into it sometimes as well. The lefty on the show is no pushover.

Some folks like to confuse the opinion guys with the hard news guys.

Hard news is hard news.

Opinionis just that Opinion.

Ruh oh.....!

Interesting that you selectively quote what she said.

In full:
I have never paid a police officer myself, or knowingly sanctioned the payment for police officers.

Interesting or boringly predictable?

Predictable. Paying police officers is illegal. She was asked about it. She answered. Nothing to see here.... unless you're Marc who seems to think it means something. She answered a question! :eek:

Yup was on break and was watching FOX. They had a live feed from the UK on the World News hacking.

I like FOX because they always have both sides and both sides debate. They get into it sometimes as well. The lefty on the show is no pushover.

Some folks like to confuse the opinion guys with the hard news guys.

Hard news is hard news.

Opinionis just that Opinion.
Can you list the FOX hard news guys and list the opinion guys please?

Rupert's theme today was "I don't know."

And he's the head of the biggest media conglomerate in history.

You think such a man should be able to continue being at the helm of such a company?

Rupert's theme today was "I don't know."

And he's the head of the biggest media conglomerate in history.

You think such a man should be able to continue being at the helm of such a company?

Actually, it was James Murdoch who answered 'I don't know' most. But, every time he did, he asked the committee whether they wanted him to go and find out the information they asked for and get it to them. He played the game very well.

Everything about him - including his body language - came across as open and honest.

After the assault, both Murdochs could have refused to continue.... but they didn't. They came back in and carried on. That was also a very smart move.

And.. I totally love Mrs Murdoch - she slapped that guy who assaulted her husband like a true Mama Grizzly.

Forum List

Back