Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Just curious, since that is not true in most of the US, and soon all of the US, when exactly are you going to stop saying what isn't true, never?

First, you're a liar.

The curiosity of liars is irrelevant to reasonable people. You do not live in the United States. You are a British Subject, who is trying to pass off Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

Now, setting aside that, let me school you on how it works HERE, actually IN the United States.

HERE... A State cannot pass a law that binds other states.

A problem that hopefully, the US Supreme Court will soon dispatch, putting an end to the sanctioning of this runaway lechery, which it should have done, LONG AGO, the moment Massachusetts went rogue.
Okay, well just go with you're insane, and I'm an American, a real one, a Liberal.

As to your argument, it fails completely because a marriage of first cousins, legal in some states but not the majority, is valid in all states. Full Faith and Credit. That's why interracial marriage bans died, for the entire US in one decision. They, like gay marriage bans soon will be, were found to be unconstitutional. The Federal law is supreme in this case, meaning, you lose.

It can be true to you. I deny marriages between homos. If fags get married I refuse to recognize it. If you choose to recognize it then go ahead but I don't.
Only children and the mentally ill ignore reality. Which are you? Maybe both I'd guess.
Just because someone else changes the definition of something doesn't mean you have to go with it. It's the difference between two competing definitions of the same word. I choose to go with the non fag one.
Time to learn to think like a lawyer, and grow up a bit. If the law says it's true, it is in all ways that really matter. You could call it Self Defense, but if the courts convict you of Murder, you're fucked. You can defend yourself until the end of time but you'll be doing it from behind bars.
I don't really know how the law really matters to me. If someone asks me about it I'll call them fags and move on. Doesn't effect me at all.
As long as you treat married gays the same as married straights, when required to, you will be on the right side of the law. But the reality is, Adam and Steve are just as married as Adam and Eve. If you deny that then you are denying reality.

It can be true to you. I deny marriages between homos. If fags get married I refuse to recognize it. If you choose to recognize it then go ahead but I don't.
Only children and the mentally ill ignore reality. Which are you? Maybe both I'd guess.
Just because someone else changes the definition of something doesn't mean you have to go with it. It's the difference between two competing definitions of the same word. I choose to go with the non fag one.
Time to learn to think like a lawyer, and grow up a bit. If the law says it's true, it is in all ways that really matter. You could call it Self Defense, but if the courts convict you of Murder, you're fucked. You can defend yourself until the end of time but you'll be doing it from behind bars.
I don't really know how the law really matters to me. If someone asks me about it I'll call them fags and move on. Doesn't effect me at all.
As long as you treat married gays the same as married straights, when required to, you will be on the right side of the law. But the reality is, Adam and Steve are just as married as Adam and Eve. If you deny that then you are denying reality.
I'm not denying that by law they have the same relationship. I am denying that it is really marriage. It is an incorrect definition.

I'm not denying that by law they have the same relationship. I am denying that it is really marriage. It is an incorrect definition.

Its completely coherent. You just don't like it. There's a difference.

nah. Gays lose cause they're a corrupt, dirty, and fucked up community. Read the article and comments here. A pro gay website but still disgusted with themselves. Why I Hate Being Gay 62 Reasons Village Voice
Maybe I can help you out here. See, it matters not a damn if any gays get married or even want to, ever. Equality before the law demands that we allow them to have the option because if they don't then they are not equal, and equality is as American as apple pie. Embrace it, it's a good thing.

Yet, in REALITY... it was him Defending Himself... without regard to the OPINION of a Jurist. That he was FUCKED by said Jurist, does not ALTER THAT REALITY.

What that would simply mean, is that the JURIST FUCKED HIM USING THE COLOR OF LAW. As THE LAW REQUIRES THAT HE DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THOSE WHO SEEK TO INJURE HIS MEANS TO EXERCISE THIS RIGHTS... which would at that point INCLUDE THAT JURIST.

And when people begin to exercise their GOD-GIVEN RESPONSIBILITIES... there will be fewer Jurists, who seek to FUCK PEOPLE.

The same goes for mouthy Lesbians who think that they are rightfully entitled to ruin people's lives because they are offended. Erase a few of those and your average Lesbian will be settled SO FAR in the back of the closest that it will be IMPOSSIBLE TO OFFEND THEM.

Now, please... take a few minutes and blame ME for THREATENING HOMOSEXUALS... in the above DEFENSE OF MYSELF FROM YOUR ATTACK UPON ME, MY CULTURE AND THE STANDARD OF THAT WHICH RESTS AS THE CORE OF MY CIVILIZATION.

This isn't Palestine, this is America. And HERE we don't blame the victim for being aggressive in defense of their means to exercise their rights.

HERE... we pin a fuckin' medal on 'em and throw 'em a fuckin' PARADE!

Since marriage here is a legally binding contract, that is not a good thing to deny, so don't. For some people not getting married in a church means you aren't married but a lot of my clients are lawyers and they charge the same whether you were married before a judge or married before God. If the contract is legally signed, you're married, period.

nah. Gays lose cause they're a corrupt, dirty, and fucked up community. Read the article and comments here. A pro gay website but still disgusted with themselves. Why I Hate Being Gay 62 Reasons Village Voice
Maybe I can help you out here. See, it matters not a damn if any gays get married or even want to, ever. Equality before the law demands that we allow them to have the option because if they don't then they are not equal, and equality is as American as apple pie. Embrace it, it's a good thing.
It's a made up right. It's not even marriage and we need to get rid of every benefit received for being married after it has been turned into a joke.

I didn't say it's incoherent. I said that it is incorrect. There's a difference.

Since marriage here is a legally binding contract, that is not a good thing to deny, so don't. For some people not getting married in a church means you aren't married but a lot of my clients are lawyers and they charge the same whether you were married before a judge or married before God. If the contract is legally signed, you're married, period.
The homos will never be truly married. For that to happen one would have to be of the opposite sex of the other.

Yet, in REALITY... it was him Defending Himself... without regard to the OPINION of a Jurist. That he was FUCKED by said Jurist, does not ALTER THAT REALITY.

What that would simply mean, is that the JURIST FUCKED HIM USING THE COLOR OF LAW. As THE LAW REQUIRES THAT HE DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THOSE WHO SEEK TO INJURE HIS MEANS TO EXERCISE THIS RIGHTS... which would at that point INCLUDE THAT JURIST.

And when people begin to exercise their GOD-GIVEN RESPONSIBILITIES... there will be fewer Jurists, who seek to FUCK PEOPLE.

The same goes for mouthy Lesbians who think that they are rightfully entitled to ruin people's lives because they are offended. Erase a few of those and your average Lesbian will be settled SO FAR in the back of the closest that it will be IMPOSSIBLE TO OFFEND THEM.

Now, please... take a few minutes and blame ME for THREATENING HOMOSEXUALS... in the above DEFENSE OF MYSELF FROM YOUR ATTACK UPON ME, MY CULTURE AND THE STANDARD OF THAT WHICH RESTS AS THE CORE OF MY CIVILIZATION.

This isn't Palestine, this is America. And HERE we don't blame the victim for being aggressive in defense of their means to exercise their rights.

Okay, you're the Mayor of Crazytown. Got it.

It's a made up right. It's not even marriage and we need to get rid of every benefit received for being married after it has been turned into a joke.

I didn't say it's incoherent. I said that it is incorrect. There's a difference.

Oh, well that's even easier to address: you're obviously wrong. In terms of legal definitions you vs. the federal judiciary has the same winner ever time: not you.

Marriage is what we say it is. Theres no 'inherent' definition. And in 37 of 50 states, it includes a man and a man or a woman and a woman.

The homos will never be truly married. For that to happen one would have to be of the opposite sex of the other.
I can fix a lot of things, your immaturity isn't one of them. Time maybe, but I doubt it. You simply can't accept reality. Only drugs or time can fix that, and sometimes not even then.

Holy shit. You can see the spittle dripping down the monitor on that one.

False... Superman1929's position is entirely coherent... it is also consistent.

It states in no uncertain terms that Marriage is as Nature designed it; an extension of the natural, physiological design of the human species; which is by every conceivable standard: REALITY.

it further states that artificial constructs; which is to say PRETENSE; which is to say THAT WHICH IS NOT REAL... is advanced as reality by those saddled with the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy, such is IRRELEVANT TO REASONABLE PEOPLE.

There's nothing even remotely complex about ANY of this... that such is beyond your limited intellectual means, is merely a further presentation of that mental disorder, noted above.

(That means it's yet another clue... won't it be fascinating to see how many clues it takes before they get it?)

Holy shit. You can see the spittle dripping down the monitor on that one.
Yeah, he's lost it, if he ever had it that is, which I very much doubt.

Oh, well that's even easier to address: you're obviously wrong. In terms of legal definitions you vs. the federal judiciary has the same winner ever time: not you.

Marriage is what we say it is. Theres no 'inherent' definition. And in 37 of 50 states, it includes a man and a man or a woman and a woman.
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Everything else is sodomy.

The gay community is a social experiment gone awry. This community should never have formed because let's face it, it has no actual spiritual foundation, but instead is built on the idea that all "consensual" sex is good, a mere REACTION to the larger culture admonition against sex outside marriage. How flimsy is that? A community formed not out of biology or an independent purpose, but out of rebellion. It shows too. Gay guys and their often far left worldviews are in constant denial of the negative effects on emotional and mental health of sexual oversaturation. The prevailing gay ideologies encourages everyone to revel in relativism because afterall we are all different right? Yes we are, yet and still we all have common biological issues to deal with. And deny as we may, there is a procreative side to sex. Go figure. And if we don't at least channel our sexual energy into something meaningful, as nature has set up for heterosexual unions in the form of a child, we lose the battle against nature. All of the frivolity of gay culture is only an extension of the casual sex ethos. Gay men often do not socialize with one another as they do with heterosexuals and the result of that is dysfunctional social dynamics and mental illness. Gays (male especially) are quick to blame frustrations on being treated by heterosexuals when in fact, WE are our own worst enemies.

I can fix a lot of things, your immaturity isn't one of them. Time maybe, but I doubt it. You simply can't accept reality. Only drugs or time can fix that, and sometimes not even then.

I doubt you've the means to fix anything. Odds are much higher that you lack even the most basic of intellectual skills, sufficient to understand any semblance of order, let alone such sufficient to repair that which is out of order.

The primary evidence being that you lack even sufficient skills to discern REALITY... given your incessant representation of your own fantasy, as such!

But your personal opinion doesn't define reality. You keep making the same stupid mistake over and over: assuming that whatever subjective opinion you hold must be objective truth and define reality.

Um, nope. There's no such mandate. You citing you doesn't translate into reality. Its just your subjective opinion.

You're threatened that unless gays 'sit down and shut the fuck up' they're going to be subject to attacks and violence that make 'hate crimes look like Christmas dinner'. You've threatened wide spread violence against gays, systematic killing of gays by people who think just like you do.

And in your scenario.....*you* are the victim?

Holy shit dude....you're raising self delusion to an art form. You just want to hurt people. And you're trying to blame the people you want to hurt for all the harm you want to inflict.

That's an argument that should come with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a wife beater T-shirt.

Forum List

Back