Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

How many brother/brother, sister/sister pairs are there in the United states.

Millions

and if they could legally marry they could avoid inheritence taxes and reduce their income tax rate. why do libs hate siblings?

Correct, marriage simply becomes a financial tool, no different than a 401K or a IRA.

Best is the siblings simply keep dating until they find an opposite sex mate, divorce and move on.

I can think of dozens of reasons it becomes financially beneficial. And since there won't be any stigma because the left hate stigma, it could become very accepted.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with gay marriage. You've abandoned the topic of same sex marriage again. While running from all your rhetorical babble about 'procreation' and 'the kind of sex that makes babies'.

If I'd been saddled with such useless nonsense in opposition to gay marriage, I'd probably try and change the topic too.

Thankfully, I picked a much more rational and defensible argument: the support of gay marriage.

Is a marriage of two sisters incest? how about two female cousins? how about one male and two female cousins? mother/daughter?, father/son? assume all of them are over the age of majority.

Incest has been defined as male/female sexual activity within familial limits.

you fools say you want SSM, why isn't sister/sister a SSM?

You do realize that, just as some heterosexual couples can't procreate, no same sex siblings can.

So what's the big deal?

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Again, you're just showing us that you've lost. As you've abandoned your arguments against same sex marriage. And are trying to change the topic to incest.

Which has nothing to do with anything being addressed.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.
There were a number of issues regarding harm done by incest. Yes, you are correct to say that one of those issues was harm done to the progeny through increased risk of birth defects. There were other issues as well. Being gay has nothing to do with incest. There are laws against incest, with or without marriage licenses to screw your child. It's not right for a number of reasons. None of those reasons have anything to do with being gay.

You are incorrect to say "laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable." This statement that you keep making has no basis in fact. NONE.

If you want to study up on the harms of incest go ahead, those harms have nothing to do with gay marriage.

According to the queers, marriage isn't about sex or reproduction, so those arguments are irrelevant.
no you lying POS. They said marriage isn't ONLY about sex AND reproduction, ya dumb ass piece of shit lying asshole.
Wrong, moron, they said reproduction has nothing to do with marriage. They said it dozens of times.
NO THEY DIDN'T YOU LYING POS

Yes, they certainly did.

I'm sick of all these people thinking that fags fucking each other is a good idea. How about all the homos go to France with all the other pussies?

Millions

and if they could legally marry they could avoid inheritence taxes and reduce their income tax rate. why do libs hate siblings?

Correct, marriage simply becomes a financial tool, no different than a 401K or a IRA.

Best is the siblings simply keep dating until they find an opposite sex mate, divorce and move on.

I can think of dozens of reasons it becomes financially beneficial. And since there won't be any stigma because the left hate stigma, it could become very accepted.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with gay marriage. You've abandoned the topic of same sex marriage again. While running from all your rhetorical babble about 'procreation' and 'the kind of sex that makes babies'.

If I'd been saddled with such useless nonsense in opposition to gay marriage, I'd probably try and change the topic too.

Thankfully, I picked a much more rational and defensible argument: the support of gay marriage.

Is a marriage of two sisters incest? how about two female cousins? how about one male and two female cousins? mother/daughter?, father/son? assume all of them are over the age of majority.

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage.

Red, if incest is the best you can come up with a deflection, then you've lost. You're done. As the best you can hope to do is change the topic. An elegant demonstration that you've conceded the topic you're abandoning.

you dodged my question. Is sister/sister a SSM or not? why would you ok two unrelated females to marry but not two sisters?

I would really like an answer so I can understand your thought processes on this.

You do realize that, just as some heterosexual couples can't procreate, no same sex siblings can.

So what's the big deal?

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Again, you're just showing us that you've lost. As you've abandoned your arguments against same sex marriage. And are trying to change the topic to incest.

If it's ok to fuck dudes I want to go fuck my brothers, dogs, donkeys, horses, and have 30 wives.

I'm sick of all these people thinking that fags fucking each other is a good idea. How about all the homos go to France with all the other pussies?

Millions

Red, if incest is the best you can come up with a deflection, then you've lost. You're done. As the best you can hope to do is change the topic. An elegant demonstration that you've conceded the topic you're abandoning.

Why do you assume same sex siblings will have sex? Most won't be gay, and even if they do, they can't procreate, so what's the deal with your obsession?

There were a number of issues regarding harm done by incest. Yes, you are correct to say that one of those issues was harm done to the progeny through increased risk of birth defects. There were other issues as well. Being gay has nothing to do with incest. There are laws against incest, with or without marriage licenses to screw your child. It's not right for a number of reasons. None of those reasons have anything to do with being gay.

You are incorrect to say "laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable." This statement that you keep making has no basis in fact. NONE.

If you want to study up on the harms of incest go ahead, those harms have nothing to do with gay marriage.

According to the queers, marriage isn't about sex or reproduction, so those arguments are irrelevant.
no you lying POS. They said marriage isn't ONLY about sex AND reproduction, ya dumb ass piece of shit lying asshole.
Wrong, moron, they said reproduction has nothing to do with marriage. They said it dozens of times.

Yes, they certainly did.

Marriage has many valid bases. But you don't have to have kids to have a valid basis of marriage. As millions of straight married couples demonstrate with no kids.

So what's the big deal?

If same sex marriage is acceptable, then why not brother/sister marriage between two consenting adults? What arguments have you got against it?

Millions?

Millions

Is a marriage of two sisters incest?

Millions?

Millions

Yes, let's move on.

Tell us, Pop, when SC rules in June and GM goes legal all over the US, will you continue to argue this issue?

Oh my yes

It will be interesting when the brothers/sisters I used in my example are denied a marriage license and use the same argument SSM advocates used, see how the justices react when they realize that their legacy will be the legalization of incest.

Good times, aye?
WOW LEGALIZATION OF INCEST. You heard it here. Pop23 says incest will be legalized. That's right, Pop23 says the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild will be thrown out with the bathwater if gays get married.

Dummy, that would be the Supreme Court legalizing incest, not me advocating it.

Are you really that stoopid?

Yes, I'm afraid you are.
Bullshit asshole, you are claiming TWO CONSENTING ADULTS WHO ARE OF THE SAME SEX IS THE SAME AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IT'S THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT EVEN YOU HAVE EVER TRIED TO MAKE

God, you are lame.

Do you even think before you post.

And why are you obsessed with sibling sex?
OMFG what a moron.

Oh my yes

It will be interesting when the brothers/sisters I used in my example are denied a marriage license and use the same argument SSM advocates used, see how the justices react when they realize that their legacy will be the legalization of incest.

Good times, aye?
WOW LEGALIZATION OF INCEST. You heard it here. Pop23 says incest will be legalized. That's right, Pop23 says the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild will be thrown out with the bathwater if gays get married.

Dummy, that would be the Supreme Court legalizing incest, not me advocating it.

Are you really that stoopid?

Yes, I'm afraid you are.
Bullshit asshole, you are claiming TWO CONSENTING ADULTS WHO ARE OF THE SAME SEX IS THE SAME AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IT'S THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT EVEN YOU HAVE EVER TRIED TO MAKE

God, you are lame.

Do you even think before you post.

And why are you obsessed with sibling sex?
OMFG what a moron.

Shaving?

Why do you assume same sex siblings will have sex? Most won't be gay, and even if they do, that can't procreate, so what's the deal with your obsession?

Incest is irrelevant. I'm not following your red herring. You've fled the gay marriage debate with your tail between your legs. And now you're trying desperately to change the topic.

Nope. I'm happy with this one.

Yes, they certainly did.

Marriage has many valid bases. But you don't have to have kids to have a valid basis of marriage. As millions of straight married couples demonstrate with no kids.

I have no idea what a "valid basis" for marriage is. However, I do know the reason it exists: procreation. Any other claims are absurd.

I realize queers like you will never concede that point.

Last edited:
Where's your proof THAT THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NOTHING TO STOP SIBLINGS FROM GETTING MARRIED CAUSE GAYS CAN?

OK, then tell us what legal arguments you will bring that will deny sibling marriage if SSM marriage is sancioned by SCOTUS?

If SSM is made legal because of equality, rights, discrimination, and the inability to marry who you choose, then exactly what legal arguments will you make to prohibit siblings who are of legal age and love each other from marrying?

Tell us or STFU.
Yeah cause if heterosexuals are allowed to get married then why can't brothers and sisters right? I MEAN WHAT THE HELL? WHY CAN OTHER PEOPLE GET MARRIED IF BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN'T? ROLLS EYES... Oh wait... that didn't work before did it? Wow I wonder why if heteros have been getting married for centuries, why is it that brothers and sisters can't? ROLLS EYES...

yes, marriage for centuries has consisted or one man and one woman. that is the norm for humanity. On that there is nothing for the SC to rule on.

what you are either too ignorant or too brainwashed to understand is the legal precedent that would be set by a SSM ruling.

I have asked you several times what legal arguments you would make to prevent sibling, parent/child, and multiple person marriages, but you seem unable to find an answer.

Why would you support discrimination and withholding or rights from people who only want to marry who they love and want to commit to? Why do you hate polygamists? Why do you consider them to be second class citizens?

and before you say it, I do not support polygamy or any other form of deviant marriage, I am speaking from a legal standpoint only when I ask you these questions
I have no intention of making a case against incest. It's already illegal. Nor do I have a desire to make a case "for" incest. But thank you for asking.

Ok, everything illegal today must stay illegal forever.

Is that your argument?
No moron. My argument is that you are fucking wrong. Incest is not the same as gay's getting married.

You're talking nonsense. Irregardless of the fact that people have been getting married for CENTURIES, incest is against the law. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

SSM is also against the law in many places, but you want those laws abolished. What makes your cause more just?
Gay marriage is not "my" cause. Liberty is my cause.

Look dude, we just disagree on this, time will tell who is right.

but as I said in the OP, is this really important enough for the country to spend so much time and effort on? Don't we have more important issues to deal with? Why do we let this take precedence over the real problems we are facing?
Because life is pretty important, and marriage is a pretty big part of life. Do we have more important issues? I suppose if you think your marriage is insignificant...

Then why do you want to exclude millions?
Huh? WTF kind of whacky drugs are you taking?

Millions

Millions

Yes, let's move on.

Seriously. If 'is a marriage of two sisters incest' is the best they can do, we've reached mercy rules territory.

Why do you assume same sex siblings will have sex? Most won't be gay, and even if they do, that can't procreate, so what's the deal with your obsession?

Incest is irrelevant. I'm not following your red herring. You've fled the gay marriage debate with your tail between your legs. And now you're trying desperately to change the topic.

Nope. I'm happy with this one.

It's entirely relevant. If marriage between any two consenting adults is legitimate, then how can you argue against incestuous marriage?

Last edited:

Millions

Millions

Yes, let's move on.

it is? by whose definition?

what is sodomy? is there any such thing in your world?

Yes, let's move on.

Seriously. If 'is a marriage of two sisters incest' is the best they can do, we've reached mercy rules territory.

you keep dodging, why do you oppose SSM between sisters and thinks its OK if they aren't related? whats the difference?

Yes, they certainly did.

Exactly!

So HOW CAN YOU DENY SAME SEX SIBLINGS FROM THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE?

YOU CAN BE TAUGHT

And it's your argument that supports same sex sibling marriage!

No, please, be my guest, show me the physical or mental harm done by siblings marrying.

Let's start with same sex heterosexual males marrying so they can have a reduced tax load, multi car insurance reductions and, since one has very low cost health insurance with spousal benefits HOW THIS COUPLE IS BEING HARMED, physically or emotionally.

We will proceed with the rest as this discussion progresses.

Don't you love the irony?
WOW ^DUMB ASS POS THINKS THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SIBLINGS GETTING MARRIED

No, I think it's a horrible idea, but once you "rainbow" types get "your" law change completed, ain't gonna be nothing to stop it.

You do speak English, right? Or do you need an interpreter?
Where's your proof THAT THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NOTHING TO STOP SIBLINGS FROM GETTING MARRIED CAUSE GAYS CAN?

OK, then tell us what legal arguments you will bring that will deny sibling marriage if SSM marriage is sancioned by SCOTUS?

If SSM is made legal because of equality, rights, discrimination, and the inability to marry who you choose, then exactly what legal arguments will you make to prohibit siblings who are of legal age and love each other from marrying?

Tell us or STFU.
Ok, tell us why you cannot argue gay marriage on its own merits and have to default to your pet cause?

The "merit" of gay marriage is that all the arguments for it open the door for incest. Even someone as stupid as you can figure that out.

Forum List

Back