Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

NO THEY DIDN'T YOU LYING POS

Yes, they certainly did.

Marriage has many valid bases. But you don't have to have kids to have a valid basis of marriage. As millions of straight married couples demonstrate with no kids.

I have no idea what a "valid basis" for marriage it. However, I do know the reason it exists: procreation. Any other claims are absurd.

Obvious not. As all the infertile married couples demonstrate. As all the couples that get married and never have kids demonstrate.

They demonstrate nothing of the sort.

Of course they do. The marriages of the infertile as as valid, legal and enforcible as those of the fertile. No state requires that a couple be able to procreate in order to get married.

Simply obliterating your claim that the only valid basis of marriage is procreation. There's obvious a valid basis that has nothing to do with kids or the ability to have them. Else no infertile couple could get married, nor a childless couple stay married.

They can and they do. Killing your argument.

They are excluded from marriage if they don't have the correct biological equipment, just as you are excluded from getting a driver's license if you don't have eyes that function.

Not in 37 of 50 States they aren't.

And in no state is anyone required to procreate or be able to procreate in order to get married or stay married. Not one state. Not the reddest of the red nor the bluest of the blue.

None.

There is a standard: the ability to procreate.

Show us a single state law that requires that a couple be able to procreate in order to get married. Any state of your choice. You'll find that no such standard exists.

Even hypothetically if you exclude gays on the basis that they can't procreate but allow infertile straight couples to marry......then you've got a massive 14th amendment violation on your hands. Either the standard applies to both gays and straights....or it applies to neither.

And it applies to neither.

No, queers will never concede a point, no matter how obvious it is. Hence, the reason we know you're a queer.

Is this the same stunning logic you used when you told us Obama had been in office for 8 years?

Yes, let's move on.

Seriously. If 'is a marriage of two sisters incest' is the best they can do, we've reached mercy rules territory.

I don't know if this is a political debate or a them for a letter sent to Penthouse.

Seriously.....this obsession with incest is getting a little creepy.
Your obsession with homos is creepy.

Your obsession in caring what "homos:" do probably makes you a "homo wannabe."

Classic queer propaganda technique.

Correct, marriage simply becomes a financial tool, no different than a 401K or a IRA.

Best is the siblings simply keep dating until they find an opposite sex mate, divorce and move on.

I can think of dozens of reasons it becomes financially beneficial. And since there won't be any stigma because the left hate stigma, it could become very accepted.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with gay marriage. You've abandoned the topic of same sex marriage again. While running from all your rhetorical babble about 'procreation' and 'the kind of sex that makes babies'.

If I'd been saddled with such useless nonsense in opposition to gay marriage, I'd probably try and change the topic too.

Thankfully, I picked a much more rational and defensible argument: the support of gay marriage.

Is a marriage of two sisters incest? how about two female cousins? how about one male and two female cousins? mother/daughter?, father/son? assume all of them are over the age of majority.

Incest has been defined as male/female sexual activity within familial limits.

you fools say you want SSM, why isn't sister/sister a SSM?

You do realize that, just as some heterosexual couples can't procreate, no same sex siblings can.

So what's the big deal?

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Again, you're just showing us that you've lost. As you've abandoned your arguments against same sex marriage. And are trying to change the topic to incest.

Which has nothing to do with anything being addressed.

Your protest against comparing incestuous marriages with gay marriages sound rather hysterical.

What does incest have to do with homosexuality?

Correct, marriage simply becomes a financial tool, no different than a 401K or a IRA.

Best is the siblings simply keep dating until they find an opposite sex mate, divorce and move on.

I can think of dozens of reasons it becomes financially beneficial. And since there won't be any stigma because the left hate stigma, it could become very accepted.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with gay marriage. You've abandoned the topic of same sex marriage again. While running from all your rhetorical babble about 'procreation' and 'the kind of sex that makes babies'.

If I'd been saddled with such useless nonsense in opposition to gay marriage, I'd probably try and change the topic too.

Thankfully, I picked a much more rational and defensible argument: the support of gay marriage.

Is a marriage of two sisters incest? how about two female cousins? how about one male and two female cousins? mother/daughter?, father/son? assume all of them are over the age of majority.

You do realize that, just as some heterosexual couples can't procreate, no same sex siblings can.

So what's the big deal?

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Again, you're just showing us that you've lost. As you've abandoned your arguments against same sex marriage. And are trying to change the topic to incest.

Your protest against comparing incestuous marriages with gay marriages sound rather hysterical.

Incest has nothing to do with gay marriage. Are you too going to abandon the gay marriage debate and double down on an obsession with incest?

I promise to point and laugh only a little.

Yes, let's move on.

Seriously. If 'is a marriage of two sisters incest' is the best they can do, we've reached mercy rules territory.

I don't know if this is a political debate or a them for a letter sent to Penthouse.

All those fags with their butt sex in shower houses...

Classic "I don't have anything else to see" rebuttal.

REDFISH SAID:

“Is sister/sister a SSM or not?”

Not.

Marriage law can accommodate only persons not related to each other.

Indeed, there is no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' there is only one marriage law in each of the 50 states, marriage law that can accommodate two consenting, adult partners not related to each other in a committed relationship recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

Yet the arguments for inclusion of same sex marriage ALL seem to be what a same sex sibling couple would argue.

A paradox indeed

Propaganda? Like when you insisted that 44 of 46 federal rulings dismissed arguments like yours as utterly insufficient because 'most judges were liberal'.

But when I challenged you to back that bullshit up......you fled with your tail between your legs. Fire and forget accusations you can't possibly back up are classic propaganda techniques.

REDFISH SAID:

Not.

Really? Why is that, especially if as the queers claim marriage has nothing to do with reproduction?

Indeed, there is no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' there is only one marriage law in each of the 50 states, marriage law that can accommodate two consenting, adult partners not related to each other in a committed relationship recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

Marriage laws on the books only consider opposite sex couples.

REDFISH SAID:

Not.

Yet the arguments for inclusion of same sex marriage ALL seem to be what a same sex sibling couple would argue.

Says who? Again, none of the questions that the Supreme Court are being asked have a thing with incest. Nor does incest have a thing to do with gay marriage.

You obvious have no rational reason to deny gay marriage. So you're trying to change the subject to, bizarrely, incest.

You keep running. I'll keep laughing. Deal?

All those fags with their butt sex in shower houses...

Hey, if that's what keeps you up at night..go for it.

Wait...are you saying that's your obsession and in a really angry way?

Propaganda? Like when you insisted that 44 of 46 federal rulings dismissed arguments like yours as utterly insufficient because 'most judges were liberal'.

But when I challenged you to back that bullshit up......you fled with your tail between your legs. Fire and forget accusations you can't possibly back up are classic propaganda techniques.

You're sounding desperate, skylar.

REDFISH SAID:

Not.

Really? Why is that, especially if as the queers claim marriage has nothing to do with reproduction?

You seem confused. 37 of 50 States recognize gay marriage. And the last 3 states to vote on it have approved it.

Making your claim wrong twice.

So what's the big deal?

It has to do with the reason people get married, numskull.

So what's the big deal?

Fucking your sister/brother has to do with why you got married? What? Explain that.

You're sounding desperate, skylar.

Smiling.....says the fella who still can't back up his claim about 'most judges being liberal'. There's a much simpler explanation: your argument is utterly inadequate.

A record of 44 of 46 isn't even close. The record of failure of your arguments in federal court are very nearly perfect.

REDFISH SAID:

Not.

You seem confused. 37 of 50 States recognize gay marriage. And the last 3 states to vote on it have approved it.

Making your claim wrong twice.

Only because some judge overruled the laws on the books, numskull.

Yes, let's move on.

Then why keep coming up with arguments that could make it legal.

You make no sense

You'd need to explain why homosexuality and incest are the same thing first.

They are not, just the arguments for marital benefits are.

Incest laws were created when males married only females. The state would not want to sponsor law that created defective children as that burdens society, but today we understand that same sex marriages cannot create defective children, so it is a moot point. The Government must have compelling reasons to exclude its citizens from marriage (or so I'm told).

What possible compelling reasoning can there be to exclude same sex siblings from marriage?

ANSWER: NONE IF THE USSC rules that same sex marriage is legal

So what's the big deal?

Fucking your sister/brother has to do with why you got married? What? Explain that.

I won't assume you are pretending to be this stupid.

Then why keep coming up with arguments that could make it legal.

You make no sense

You'd need to explain why homosexuality and incest are the same thing first.

They are not, just the arguments for marital benefits are.

Incest laws were created when males married only females. The state would not want to sponsor law that created defective children as that burdens society, but today we understand that same sex marriages cannot create defective children, so it is a moot point. The Government must have compelling reasons to exclude its citizens from marriage (or so I'm told).

What possible compelling reasoning can there be to exclude same sex siblings from marriage?

ANSWER: NONE

Incest has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Desperately trying to change the topic is your best argument.

You've already conceded the gay marriage debate. You've already abandoned all your arguments against it.

Remember that.

Forum List

Back