Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Then why keep coming up with arguments that could make it legal.

You make no sense

You'd need to explain why homosexuality and incest are the same thing first.

They are not, just the arguments for marital benefits are.

Incest laws were created when males married only females. The state would not want to sponsor law that created defective children as that burdens society, but today we understand that same sex marriages cannot create defective children, so it is a moot point. The Government must have compelling reasons to exclude its citizens from marriage (or so I'm told).

What possible compelling reasoning can there be to exclude same sex siblings from marriage?

ANSWER: NONE IF THE USSC rules that same sex marriage is legal

Why exclude opposite sex siblings from marriage if, as the queers claim, marriage has nothing to do with reproduction?

Interesting isn't it. It is their argument. Let's see if they answr

They seem to be getting frantic, especially that queer skylar. The problem with arguing with these drones is that they are immune to logic.

I doubt/hope you can't reproduce yet here you are free to marry anyone that you pay enough money to.

Why exclude opposite sex siblings from marriage if, as the queers claim, marriage has nothing to do with reproduction?

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with my arguments. I'm discussing gay marriage. You know, the topic where your ass was paddled so badly that you now refuse to even discuss it?

Keep running, Mr. Red Herring.
Our argument is that every argument you use for gay marriage opens up so many fucked up things that fall under the same umbrella. If you can't see that then you are a moron. Basically to put it simply, gay marriage is a disgusting thing.

Oh, look. The slippery slope fallacy. You've gone retro.

It's called "the slippery slope argument." It's not a fallacy.
Slippery slope is a fallacy, dumbass.

Yes, they certainly did.

Marriage has many valid bases. But you don't have to have kids to have a valid basis of marriage. As millions of straight married couples demonstrate with no kids.

I have no idea what a "valid basis" for marriage is. However, I do know the reason it exists: procreation. Any other claims are absurd.

I realize queers like you will never concede that point.
Marriage has never been about children, they are a byproduct, sometimes.

ROFL! Your Komrades said the queer marriage supporters have never claimed reproduction isn't a reason for marriage. You just did!
Don't give a fuck what they say, marriage has never been about children.

ROFL!

Thanks again for saying that, PMH.

You're positively a gem of liberal logic.

You make no sense

Incest laws were created when males married only females. The state would not want to sponsor law that created defective children as that burdens society, but today we understand that same sex marriages cannot create defective children, so it is a moot point. The Government must have compelling reasons to exclude its citizens from marriage (or so I'm told).

What possible compelling reasoning can there be to exclude same sex siblings from marriage?

ANSWER: NONE

So, are you saying that a couple in their 50s should be legally barred from getting married because they can't bare children? Is that where you are headed?

Or worse......your marriage license is only valid as long as you're fertile. Menopause hits....and you're no longer married.

I mean, if procreation is the only valid basis of marriage.....then no procreation, no marriage.

Thankfully, procreation is merely A valid basis of marriage. There's a valid basis that has nothing to do with children or the ability to have them.

That is an infantile deliberate misconstruction of what people mean why the say marriage exists for the purpose of reproduction.

You make no sense

They seem to be getting frantic, especially that queer skylar. The problem with arguing with these drones is that they are immune to logic.

Laughing......notice the moment I ask you to back up your nonsense claims, suddenly I've gone 'frantic'.

Yet another dodge for why you've got nothing to back your 'most judges are liberal' bullshit. We've got 44 of 46 rulings finding your arguments are invalid on one hand. And your imagination about 'liberal judges' on the other. And even you can't back your imagination up.

Why then would any rational person ignore the 44 court rulings contradicting you and your abysmal arguments?

Obviously they wouldn't. And with a solid majority supporting gay marriage, obviously they haven't.

I doubt/hope you can't reproduce yet here you are free to marry anyone that you pay enough money to.

And you're free to insert your head up your ass.

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with my arguments. I'm discussing gay marriage. You know, the topic where your ass was paddled so badly that you now refuse to even discuss it?

Our argument is that every argument you use for gay marriage opens up so many fucked up things that fall under the same umbrella. If you can't see that then you are a moron. Basically to put it simply, gay marriage is a disgusting thing.
Gay marriage is about to be the law of the land, get over it.

Only clueless dumbass believe that. You probably also believe that appeals to authority are logically valid.

And you're free to insert your head up your ass.

Awesome, I think it's Ok for you to marry someone who is sterile (and I'd prefer you do) and I'm free to stick my head up her cooch.

Other than that, your comment means nothing.

Only clueless dumbass believe that. You probably also believe that appeals to authority are logically valid.
Look up fallacies, dumbass.

REDFISH SAID:

“Is sister/sister a SSM or not?”

Not.

Marriage law can accommodate only persons not related to each other.

ROFLMNAO!

Based upon WHAT?

Indeed, there is no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' there is only one marriage law in each of the 50 states, marriage law that can accommodate two consenting, adult partners not related to each other in a committed relationship recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

Marriage... is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

No. But both parties are going to focus on it, and the GOP more so. Till either Rand Paul or Jeb Bush takes back the Republican party from Ted Cruz.

I disagree. The Republican Party is going to focus on the economy and government overreach, and the leftist media is going to focus on homosexuals and abortion and bring it up in each and every interview and press conference with a GOP candidate, and then pretend that their campaigns are all about those issues.

REDFISH SAID:

“Is sister/sister a SSM or not?”

Not.

Marriage law can accommodate only persons not related to each other.

ROFLMNAO!

Based upon WHAT?

Indeed, there is no such thing as 'same-sex marriage,' there is only one marriage law in each of the 50 states, marriage law that can accommodate two consenting, adult partners not related to each other in a committed relationship recognized by the state – same- or opposite-sex.

Marriage... is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And in 37 of 50 States, its also one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.

Marriage is what we say it is.

Last edited:

Both cases are fallacies my little infant.

I disagree. The Republican Party is going to focus on the economy and government overreach, and the leftist media is going to focus on homosexuals and abortion and bring it up in each and every interview and press conference with a GOP candidate, and then pretend that their campaigns are all about those issues.
Ok; then, the left may focus on ending our Drug War and "blame the Right" for not taking the lead and initiative in ending that form of government overreach and being just "big chickens".

Forum List

Back