Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Interesting isn't it. It is their argument. Let's see if they answr

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with my arguments. I'm discussing gay marriage. You know, the topic where your ass was paddled so badly that you now refuse to even discuss it?

Keep running, Mr. Red Herring.
Our argument is that every argument you use for gay marriage opens up so many fucked up things that fall under the same umbrella. If you can't see that then you are a moron. Basically to put it simply, gay marriage is a disgusting thing.
Gay marriage is about to be the law of the land, get over it.

And will lead to same sex sibling marriage v
Not in our lifetimes, if ever.

And the compelling argument for the government to deny that?

Marriage... is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Sorry, sweetheart, this isn't 2010 anymore.

Yeah, that's true, The Homosexual Lobby had SIGNIFICANTLY MORE REPRESENTATION IN GOVERNMENT IN 2010.

That's bullshit. Republican in the house and senate have improved their numbers and yet gay marriage has increased in approval. But, if it makes you feel good to say it...it's still wrong.

Yeah, wait until the masses realize it opens the door to SSSM. That should be fun
Your incest fetish is making you into a total loon.

Is a marriage of two sisters incest?

Is a marriage of two sisters incest?

Yes, let's move on.

Seriously. If 'is a marriage of two sisters incest' is the best they can do, we've reached mercy rules territory.

I don't know if this is a political debate or a them for a letter sent to Penthouse.

Seriously.....this obsession with incest is getting a little creepy.

A little? Pops left creepy in the dust eons ago.

The dust is where your argument lays, and yes, I did leave it there

Your obsession with incest has nothing to do with my arguments. I'm discussing gay marriage. You know, the topic where your ass was paddled so badly that you now refuse to even discuss it?

Keep running, Mr. Red Herring.
Our argument is that every argument you use for gay marriage opens up so many fucked up things that fall under the same umbrella. If you can't see that then you are a moron. Basically to put it simply, gay marriage is a disgusting thing.

Incest is still illegal.

Yeah, that's true, The Homosexual Lobby had SIGNIFICANTLY MORE REPRESENTATION IN GOVERNMENT IN 2010.

That's bullshit. Republican in the house and senate have improved their numbers and yet gay marriage has increased in approval. But, if it makes you feel good to say it...it's still wrong.

Yeah, wait until the masses realize it opens the door to SSSM. That should be fun

^^^ he said loon^^^

Oh the irony

Incest is still illegal.

Key word "still"

Yes! I agree people should suspend all reason and accept that the consistent landslide election victories in local, state and federal representation of those who recognize the natural standards of marriage, clearly shows that the popularity of the normalization of sexual deviancy is growing like crazy.

I mean come ON MAN! That's why the left needs the Federal Judiciary to overturn state laws which defend the natural standard; which is the same reason that when that is pointed out the Left runs to the lie that Two deviants playing house is legal in 37 of 50 states... When such is not true. Because the normalization of sexual deviancy is SO popular.

LOL! you people are helpless

The judiciary is in place in part to protect minority rights. However we are lucky in this sense that a majority of Americans have no problem with legalized gay marriage. I don't think you have any realistic argument here.

Another argument backing same sex sibling marriage.

You can't make this shit up folks!

I disagree. The Republican Party is going to focus on the economy and government overreach, and the leftist media is going to focus on homosexuals and abortion and bring it up in each and every interview and press conference with a GOP candidate, and then pretend that their campaigns are all about those issues.
Ok; then, the left may focus on ending our Drug War and "blame the Right" for not taking the lead and initiative in ending that form of government overreach and being just "big chickens".

Yes, because the Democrats have always been such big champions for the cause of smaller, less-intrusive government. :eusa_liar: Oh, and the illegalization of drugs has always been solely the Republicans. :rolleyes-41:

Christ, can you be any more childishly simplistic in your thinking?

Sure, watch

Incest is still illegal.

Key word "still"
Yep. That's a big first step, much bigger than gay unrelated adults, much.

Yes! I agree people should suspend all reason and accept that the consistent landslide election victories in local, state and federal representation of those who recognize the natural standards of marriage, clearly shows that the popularity of the normalization of sexual deviancy is growing like crazy.

I mean come ON MAN! That's why the left needs the Federal Judiciary to overturn state laws which defend the natural standard; which is the same reason that when that is pointed out the Left runs to the lie that Two deviants playing house is legal in 37 of 50 states... When such is not true. Because the normalization of sexual deviancy is SO popular.

The judiciary is in place in part to protect minority rights. However we are lucky in this sense that a majority of Americans have no problem with legalized gay marriage. I don't think you have any realistic argument here.

But make it up you will. I'm not backing sibling anything,

^^^ he said loon^^^

Oh the irony

Says the guy who penned the acronym SSSM.

The beauty is you don't get a choice. The arguments either stand on their merits of fail.

You just keep giving us arguments with merit!

Good job, keep it up

Incest is still illegal.

Key word "still"

Next
Fucking your best friend isn't illegal in the country, while fucking your mommy or your little sister is. Best of luck.

^^^ he said loon^^^

Oh the irony

Says the guy who penned the acronym SSSM.

Thanks, but I can't take all the glory, your arguments just lead down that path.

I'll make sure to mention you at the awards ceremony.

The beauty is you don't get a choice. The arguments either stand on their merits of fail.

Good job, keep it up

Why do you want to ban infertile couples from getting married? That is so big government of you.

Specifically the guy in your avatar...he's not impregnating anyone soon. Why do you want to kill his happiness?

Incest is still illegal.

Key word "still"

Next
Fucking your best friend isn't illegal in the country, while fucking your mommy or your little sister is. Best of luck.

Mommies and lil sisters would neither be my same sex sibling.

I'm a dude

And what's with the incest fascination?

You realize that two heterosexual same sex partners will be able to marry purely for financial benefits. You knew that? Right?

Good job, keep it up

Why do you want to ban infertile couples from getting married? That is so big government of you.

Oh, I don't lil fella, see same sex siblings are by nature, infertile.

Try to keep up will ya

Incest is still illegal.

Key word "still"

Next

I'm a dude

You realize that two heterosexual same sex partners will be able to marry purely for financial benefits. You knew that? Right?
Any two adults, can't say it clearly enough, but that will be a while yet, if ever.

Key word "still"

Next

I'm a dude

Any two adults, can't say it clearly enough, but that will be a while yet, if ever.

So you agree

Thanks

Forum List

Back