🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Harry marrying a black woman just for the attention, he's getting?

View attachment 193852I know he was young back then, but this kid had some serious issues back in the day. I know he's in love, but I'm thinking jr. just wants some the attention he's never gotten from the media or the US......and low and behold, until the end of time, the royals will never be the same with black blood now in the stream line of perfect aryan linage.....just sayin....but kudos the to kid and to Magan.

Diane would be proud, Harry.
She's not black. The beautiful WHITE genes are dominant in this girl. Nobody would consider her black.
Uh, tell that to her black mother...
TELEMMGLPICT000162650986_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqH8g0IxmZhOOFzRvM6k8ERvr7sARQy7EgBjwPUzvqL_M.jpeg

Let me tell you about the beauty of black women....no other race on the planet save for a black woman can give birth to a pure white child, complete with blue eyes and blonde hair and a pure black baby, with dark skin and naps. You can put the whitest of ww with the darkest of a black man, and never would a white woman be able to produce a dark black baby with nappy hair....only a black woman can do that!! That's the beauty of being black and WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE INDEED THE MOTHERS OF THIS EARTH...WE BEGOT MANKIND AND ITS POOL OF ETHNIC BEINGS!!

Maybe she gives good head. I'm just sayin'.
They always do till the ring is slipped on..
There is no such thing as bad "head".
Have you looked in the mirror?

Why not just leave them alone and let them do whatever they like?
OMG, killer Miketx the racist is for race mixing....now I know the world is coming to an end
Cheetah, mugatu timba ongowa!

I just wish they would hurry up and get hitched...I'm sick of the coverage on the stupid wedding...I turn it off whenever I see it on Fox or anyplace else...

Maybe she gives good head. I'm just sayin'.
They always do till the ring is slipped on..
There is no such thing as bad "head".
Have you looked in the mirror?

Why not just leave them alone and let them do whatever they like?
OMG, killer Miketx the racist is for race mixing....now I know the world is coming to an end
Cheetah, mugatu timba ongowa!
Damn, just when I thought the tin man got a good deal on a heart at Walmart, you come back with this shit...damn!!:abgg2q.jpg:

i have no problems hooking up with a great looking black woman tiger....but thats not me in those pictures....
Harry, first off....this isn't about you, its about Harry the good looking white guy with the red hair. I know you Trump nuts think the world revolves around you, but relax, this is about another Harry and do get a life....your dumbness is showing
gee tiger you thought i was serious?....and you call me dumb?....and the only trump nut i see here is you,i dont think about the guy every minute of the day like you do....

View attachment 193852I know he was young back then, but this kid had some serious issues back in the day. I know he's in love, but I'm thinking jr. just wants some the attention he's never gotten from the media or the US......and low and behold, until the end of time, the royals will never be the same with black blood now in the stream line of perfect aryan linage.....just sayin....but kudos the to kid and to Magan.

Are you just ignorant naturally, or are you playing a role?

And it's Diana, not Diane.

Fuck off

Fuck off
What are the origins of that term, and what does it really mean in the context of proper grammar structure?

Forum List

Back