Is hating Putin / Russia now mandatory?

I don't hate Putin or Russia however:

iu

Generally we should hate existential threats to America, but that's not new to anyone .... other than you, perhaps.

I agree on that but it ain't putin parking missiles aimed at us from mexico. We have visions of doing that in ukraine though. Amazing how the roles have turned. JFK stared down nikita. Putin stares down biden.

I remember at the start of the Obama administration he was very friendly to Putin and Russia in general.
Shortly thereafter Russia hosted the Olympics in Sochi Russia.
Putin declared that no gay pride events or banners would be allowed during the games.
Then not long after the Olympics had taken place. Putin banned all gay pride parades and made homo pretend marriage illegal in Russia.
And that's when the American government and the media made Putin public enemy #1 and started demonizing Russia. ... :cool-45:

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
Who hates Russia? Putin is acting like an idiot and these days he speaks for Russia. Nobody is being "made to hate Russia", Putin's doing that all on his own.

This post that shows an older man falling down, as an insult? petty insults about any ones normal human frailty's. seems kind of hateful to me.
A picture of stumblin' Joe isn't hatred, dumbass.
It's just a picture that triggers butthurt emo-dingbats, apparently.
Take a course in basic grammar, please.

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
I choose detached indifference while opposing US imperial foreign policy

Sure I hate him

I mean, he got Trump elected in 2016 but not 2020?

What's up with that Poo?

1645642027332.png

I'm afraid I will fall into the traitor category because I personally feel no ill will toward Putin or the Russian People. However, if I was still in the Army and was ordered to spin up for operations against the Russian military, I'd do my duty same as ever. War is never personal; however, it is always very personal. Life goes on.

This is a supremely stupid thread. Putin is a brutal dictator! Any American who sides with Putin is treasonous!

Right. That's our doom. Half the country would welcome a Russian invasion if it ousted the other party. You fuckers are insane.

The other party in this country wants to destroy and cancel me.

Uncle Pooty is on the other side of the globe- he's not in a position to hassle me.

Straight out of FOX "news".....:heehee:

The other party in this country wants to destroy and cancel me.

Uncle Pooty is on the other side of the globe- he's not in a position to hassle me.
And if he comes knocking? Would you welcome him with open arms like others here?

One thing is for sure. Putin is decisively acting and past the pondering stage.

I agree on that but it ain't putin parking missiles aimed at us from mexico. We have visions of doing that in ukraine though. Amazing how the roles have turned. JFK stared down nikita. Putin stares down biden.
What fucking visions?

NOBODY is threatening Russian territory. NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance and Putin can't just invade a country for wanting closer ties with Europe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back