Is hating Putin / Russia now mandatory?

Horseshit, unlike Russians NATO does not attack it's nieghbors.

But NATO did gobble up eastern Europe rather quickly after the Soviet Federation collapsed.
So never say never, as Putin has justifiable concern, nonetheless.

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
I truly do not care if you love the guy and want to be his sex slave but why I dislike the man has to do with who he truly is and no I will never love, like or respect anyone that came from the KGB!

I truly do not care if you love the guy and want to be his sex slave but why I dislike the man has to do with who he truly is and no I will never love, like or respect anyone that came from the KGB!
Merkel was East German Stasi.

KGB was then. This is now.
Are you stuck in the distant past due to some personal reason or affront?

KGB was then. This is now.
Are you stuck in the distant past due to some personal reason or affront?
He hasn’t changed since those days, so let be clear I am not a fan of Putin at all!

If Putin was doing all this when Trump was President all of you loving him now would have hated the man, so let be clear the love for this flea in life is because of the hatred for Biden.

Of course Biden deserves the hatred but Putin does not deserve any respect!

He hasn’t changed since those days, so let be clear I am not a fan of Putin at all!

If Putin was doing all this when Trump was President all of you loving him now would have hated the man, so let be clear the love for this flea in life is because of the hatred for Biden.

Of course Biden deserves the hatred but Putin does not deserve any respect!

He's Europe's problem.

This is a supremely stupid thread. Putin is a brutal dictator! Any American who sides with Putin is treasonous!

You're campaigning for her.

1645654402142.png

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
Wait until Ukraine civilians are slaughtered by Putin' s animals then see how much Trump, Pompeo, Carlson & the rest of the right wing mob love Putin.

They admire Putin because of what he's doing & secretely wish that this Country was run like Russia under their would be King Slimeball Trump.

Wait until Ukraine civilians are slaughtered by Putin' s animals then see how much Trump, Pompeo, Carlson & the rest of the right wing mob love Putin.

They admire Putin because of what he's doing & secretely wish that this Country was run like Russia under their would be King Slimeball Trump.

Remind me again why Putin felt free to invade Ukraine only when the old, dementia-ridden Nazi you elected is in the White House?

Regardless of what Trump, Pompeo or Carlson do, they aren't in power so there is nothing they can do one way or another about Putin, except to observe and critique Sleepy Joe's performance.

Trying to blame the Trumpsters for Biden's ineptness is absurd.

He is a murderous tyrant who kills his opponents and has more nukes than God. When did the party of Reagan become apologists for the God damn Russians.

Regardless of what Trump, Pompeo or Carlson do, they aren't in power so there is nothing they can do one way or another about Putin, except to observe and critique Sleepy Joe's performance.

Trying to blame the Trumpsters for Biden's ineptness is absurd.
They can shut their traps instead of trash talking the POTUS in a time of international crisis & bragging up a murderous thug like Putin.

Nice people you defend.

But NATO did gobble up eastern Europe rather quickly after the Soviet Federation collapsed.
So never say never, as Putin has justifiable concern, nonetheless.
Horseshit Russian apologist. Russia has been invading it's neighbors since Putin sized power.

They can shut their traps instead of trash talking the POTUS in a time of international crisis & bragging up a murderous thug like Putin.

Nice people you defend.

People should "shut their traps" instead of exercising their 1st Amendment rights?

Not very American of you to say that.

But my point is that it really doesn't matter if anyone criticizes Brandon or not, he's still fucking up big time. How is it better if he fucks up and no one calls him out on it?

Forum List

Back