Is hating Putin / Russia now mandatory?

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
I used up all my hatred on the Soviets.

But NATO did gobble up eastern Europe rather quickly after the Soviet Federation collapsed.
So never say never, as Putin has justifiable concern, nonetheless.
wtf do you mean "gobble up"??

It let countries JOIN the alliance and retains an open door policy for any coutry that is willing and able to meet requirements.

He is a murderous tyrant who kills his opponents and has more nukes than God. When did the party of Reagan become apologists for the God damn Russians.

The DNC fascists prey on your short memory, rube.

Putin is a tyrant, he basically killed or imprisoned his opposition. Here in America we have Biden and the Democrats who regularly imprison and cancel their opposition. Not much difference really. Of course, Putin would never stand for Russia's border to be violated like Biden and the Democrats do here in America.

The DNC fascists prey on your short memory, rube.

I don't support the DNC either. Giving th fig to murderous dictators should be a nonpartisan affair.

People should "shut their traps" instead of exercising their 1st Amendment rights?

Not very American of you to say that.

But my point is that it really doesn't matter if anyone criticizes Brandon or not, he's still fucking up big time. How is it better if he fucks up and no one calls him out on it?
Oh really? So Trump & Pompeo's brand of being an "American" entails trash talking the POTUS in a time of international crisis while kissing the ass of a murderous thug like Putin who is our sworn enemy. Anything for a possible few votes in the futire from the rubes.

Got it.

Putin is a tyrant, he basically killed or imprisoned his opposition. Here in America we have Biden and the Democrats who regularly imprison and cancel their opposition. Not much difference really. Of course, Putin would never stand for Russia's border to be violated like Biden and the Democrats do here in America.
Let's have the names of the people that Biden & Dems have imprisoned & canceled, liar.

wtf do you mean "gobble up"??

It let countries JOIN the alliance and retains an open door policy for any coutry that is willing and able to meet requirements.

After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, NATO expanded from 19 countries to 26 countries, all 7 being in Eastern Europe.
It tipped the NATO alliance much closer to the Russian border.
The former Soviet Republics of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania were allowed in even though they were 'fledging Democracy's'.
Looks like gobbled up to me!

It seems the American people have been brainwashed by our government leaders and the media to vehemently hate Putin / Russia with a passion.
Those people who aren't of this mindset will be accused of being a disloyal traitor to America.
So I must ask, what specifically has Putin done to incur such animosity? ... :dunno: ....
Vlad's Nads

Putin's manliness embarrasses gender-confused Americans. Acting like a man has become too much of a challenge for our wilting nation.

Oh really? So Trump & Pompeo's brand of being an "American" entails trash talking the POTUS in a time of international crisis while kissing the ass of a murderous thug like Putin who is our sworn enemy. Anything for a possible few votes in the futire from the rubes.

Got it.

No one is kissing Uncle Pooty's ass.

And America will always be in crisis as long as Brandon is in charge. Your idea that criticism is off-base indefinitely just because Biden is a goof is crazy.

I don't know about Ukraine or the Russian Federation, but here in America we have an election coming up. And criticizing Sleepy Joe is perfectly legit.

Yupp!
The Fed's paid good taxpayer money to turn the D.C. Metro Jail into a gulag for the 1/6 arrestee's!!

He murders people to keep in power. Thats enough for me to hate him.

what happened to being more flexible with Putin?

geez the 1980s called they want your foreign policy back…

Forum List

Back