🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?

Hillary biggest liar? I have to give that a resounding "No". Until convinced otherwise I give the biggest liar award to LBJ the peace candidate of 1964 who then 3 months after the election turned Vietnam into a military operation. I wasn't too pleased with GW Bush's push into Iraq after stating during his campaign that he would consider things very careful when it came to nation building, but that couldn't hold a candle to LBJ. I don't care for Hillary but I have to say I'm more confident that with her, folks should know what they're going to get (which is not anything I want).

Hillary is a serial liar, any writer worth their salt could write a hefty book of her lies and deceptions. I think she actually prefers to lie even when it would be easier to speak the truth.
When she lied to the faces of the Benghazi parents she could have easily said "I am so sorry, your loss is the country's loss. He was a true hero". Instead she chooses to say "We are gonna get the person that made that video!"

Hillary has been the victim of a smear Campaign for 25 years .

Benghazi is a perfect example . Millions spent on that GOP backed witchhunt . Hillary testified for like 11 hours ?? And what was the result ? No wrongdoing . Even republicans admitted the whole investigation was politically motivated bullshit .
Another idiot who didnt watch the video. You're dismissed, moron.

Hillary is a serial liar, any writer worth their salt could write a hefty book of her lies and deceptions. I think she actually prefers to lie even when it would be easier to speak the truth.
When she lied to the faces of the Benghazi parents she could have easily said "I am so sorry, your loss is the country's loss. He was a true hero". Instead she chooses to say "We are gonna get the person that made that video!"

Benghazi is a perfect example . Millions spent on that GOP backed witchhunt . Hillary testified for like 11 hours ?? And what was the result ? No wrongdoing . Even republicans admitted the whole investigation was politically motivated bullshit .

No one is going to watch some nine minute hack video. Give us the footnote version .

No one is going to watch some nine minute hack video. Give us the footnote version .
Translation: I have ADHD, which explains why I think Dems are telling the truth.

Iraq has WMD's.

Tax cuts for the rich will create jobs.

Global warming is a hoax.

Those are the worse lies. And they are still repeated by most Republicans. And, they are the worst lies possible.

Iraq has WMD's.

Tax cuts for the rich will create jobs.

Those are the worse lies. And they are still repeated by most Republicans. And, they are the worst lies possible.
Iraq did have WMDs
Tax cuts for everyone did create jobs

You are wrong because you are RDean.

Or is she merely mentally ill?
You decide. And money on whether any of the libs here bother to watch this.

Liberal here. I hate Hillary. I don't think anybody will deny that she is politically expediant / Machiavellian to a fault.

With that said, I doubt she is the biggest liar in presidential history. The issue now is that we just know more about the candidates and what they do than we did in years past when people either never got news, got news through the radio, or got news through the 3 TV news programs that covered them. Also, we just have to look back on the Bush era and his WMD's to see that she hasn't yet made a lie big enough to get us into a war...so at least she has that going for her.

As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%).

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

Fundamentally, that is a lie.

She may be the biggest liar in the Clinton household.

and that right there is a mountain I don't even think Sir Edmund would care to scale....

Technically she is not a President so she is not qualified to be in the category of 'Presidential History'. As a result that would have to be a toss up between Slick Willy and Obama.

Willy proved to be a pathological liar capable of staring Americans right in the face and lying, but Obama and his administration just set the record refusal / failure to comply with FOIA requests (70%) while having sealed every personal document from view after promising to be the most transparent administration every. If there was any need for a 'tie-breaker', which there is NOT, the fact that he won the award for 'LIE OF THE YEAR' cements it for him.

Technically she is not a President so she is not qualified to be in the category of 'Presidential History'. As a result that would have to be a toss up between Slick Willy and Obama.

Willy proved to be a pathological liar capable of staring Americans right in the face and lying, but Obama and his administration just set the record refusal / failure to comply with FOIA requests (70%) while having sealed every personal document from view after promising to be the most transparent administration every. If there was any need for a 'tie-breaker', which there is NOT, the fact that he won the award for 'LIE OF THE YEAR' cements it for him.
I was counting "Presidential history" the elections and campaigns themselves.

What do I win?

You win a free brain! But that's kinda like offering illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship. You had one to begin with, you just didn't want to use it. No reason to give you a second one now.

Forum List

Back