🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?

To say that Hillary Clinton is only a liar is an understatement.

She is a criminal....jail the woman and the husband and stupid Chelsea of a daughter.

Jail them all and make them pay.
You dupes believe a huge pile of bs about Hillary. No lies at all about anything relevant to politics. Innocent exaggeration.

"Is Hillary The Biggest Liar in US Presidential History?"

The fails as a loaded question fallacy.

What the Hell? Did you get a new catch phrase and you are going to use it anytime a question is asked? Really?

do you still beat your dog?

Never did. See the truth is easy.

Actually nice try but you should have asked, when did you stop beating your dog.

As for the question being loaded. If I asked you if Richard Petty was the greatest race car driver of all time, is that a loaded question? No, because he was a race car driver and he won lots of races.

Asking if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is the greatest liar ever is the same thing. We know for a fact that she lies and she lies freely. Take two examples. NAFTA, her and her useless husband pushed for NAFTA harder than anything in their presidency. (yes their presidency). Now she is acting as if she opposed it, yet the videos don't lie. Then there is her lying about her trip to Tuzla. Come on, she repeatedly said the same lie over the course of a year, until she was shown the video, and the video didn't lie. She laughed and smiled as she told the story, disgusting. She is a pathological liar that doesn't know how to lie.
That's one innocent, irrelevant exaggeration, dupe.

Hillary is ranked as the most honest candidate to this point. You dupes believe a huge pile of TOTAL, debunked BS about Hillary. Fact.

Francostein is simply a dupe that drinks 3 gallons of Kool-Aid a day!

B49ldfT.jpg

No, that would be lying ted cruz! Hillary is sickening with her feminist crap but she isn't a liar.

More TRUISM.....

ANYONEBUTHILLARY.jpg

At least he isn't promoted as moral and the face of god like Liar Teddy!
No, he simply pays $850K for an out of court settlement on a RAPE CASE against Paula Jones!...And YOU consider that moral???????

I said he doesn't run as a moral person...Teddy does. Teddy is a hypocrite.
How can Blow Job run anything? He's just like his wife, an acknowledged liar, criminal, and sexual predator!

Some-enchanted-evening.jpg

What the Hell? Did you get a new catch phrase and you are going to use it anytime a question is asked? Really?

Actually nice try but you should have asked, when did you stop beating your dog.

As for the question being loaded. If I asked you if Richard Petty was the greatest race car driver of all time, is that a loaded question? No, because he was a race car driver and he won lots of races.

Asking if Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is the greatest liar ever is the same thing. We know for a fact that she lies and she lies freely. Take two examples. NAFTA, her and her useless husband pushed for NAFTA harder than anything in their presidency. (yes their presidency). Now she is acting as if she opposed it, yet the videos don't lie. Then there is her lying about her trip to Tuzla. Come on, she repeatedly said the same lie over the course of a year, until she was shown the video, and the video didn't lie. She laughed and smiled as she told the story, disgusting. She is a pathological liar that doesn't know how to lie.

you're spinning by parroting non lies and calling them lies, to suit your dishonest agenda.

Let's have a Hillary lie then. And not Tuzla lol. Idiots.

See that is what is up with Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's lies. They are so freakin' obvious. They are so obvious that one has to think she either doesn't care or is pathological and doesn't realize she is lying. And her lies don't involve hand size they are about real concerns from real people.

Here, again from CBS news exposing Mrs. Tuzla as a serial liar.

Hillary's NAFTA Lie

What is the proper word for the claim by Hillary Clinton and the more factually disinclined supporters of her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination - made in speeches, briefings and interviews (including one by this reporter with the candidate) - that she has always been a critic of the North American Free Trade Agreement?

Now that we know from the 11,000 pages of Clinton White House documents released this week that former First Lady was an ardent advocate for NAFTA; now that we know she held at least five meetings to strategize about how to win congressional approval of the deal; now that we know she was in the thick of the manuevering to block the efforts of labor, farm, environmental and human rights groups to get a better agreement. Now that we know all of this, how should we assess the claim that Hillary's heart has always beaten to a fair-trade rhythm?

you're spinning by parroting non lies and calling them lies, to suit your dishonest agenda.

Are you saying what she said about her visit to Tuzla was not an outright fabrication? If you are then I can understand your support for Mrs. Tuzla. You can watch the CBS video of the event, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. She was trying to lie about combat creds. Follow the Serbia link in my signature line and learn that her lies have meaning, at least maybe to 250,000 people.

Or is she merely mentally ill?
You decide. And money on whether any of the libs here bother to watch this.

She's not mentally ill at all
She's a liar like all politicians in democracies.....all of them with no exception
The sad thing is that she will be the next President of the USA (I'm so sure of that I could bet 1 million euros or dollars if you prefer)

From a CBS article concerning Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's lie about NAFTA, I provide it here because I know most on the left won't bother reading the article. If she misremembers such memorable events then what good is her experience?

Hillary's NAFTA Lie

And we must all now recognize that when Hillary Clinton speaks about trade policy, she begins with a lie so blatant - that she's been "a critic of NAFTA from the very beginning" - that everything else she says must be viewed as suspect.

Forum List

Back