Is homosexuality a choice or not

I merely posted a scientific study that debunks the myth that people are born gay.

You posted a study that showed it was not genetic. There are things that are not genetic, but are also not a choice. Like the previously mentioned lefthandedness.

3a829a20fd737aff74027e0638e35afd.gif

occupied makes the best point.

But also, why does it matter? Do you feel justified in hating gays if it were a choice?

I never made a choice to be straight. I cannot imagine being in love with a man. A gay man cannot imagine being in love with a woman. And the OP should stop imagining what they do when they are together.

You never made a choice to be straight just the same as you never made the choice to breath. It is the default sexuality. One must choose to deviate from from it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So you chose to be heterosexual? That means, at some point, you were as attracted to men as you were women? Not necessarily on a sexual level, but an emotional one.
I never was attracted to a man.

As we know from studies before the wave of psuedo-science came along, lest than 10% of those who claim to be faggots are actually exclusively homosexual in practice. those the were almost universally claimed it was smell that was the turn off for them re females. This points to a genetic defect, but not the ones being claimed by the 'born that way' scam. The sense of smell re pheromones was defective.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

It's a developmental disorder.

Amusing how the shitlibs try to claim that there's a "gay gene", yet refuse to accept that genetics determine sex.

Forum List

Back