Is homosexuality a choice or not

No, they are anti-discrimination because you won't mind your own business.
I should look the other way at everyone who claims “they were born that way”?

Pediphiles claim the same thing, right?

Tomboy girls and sissy boys are not necessarily gay. Being gay is a choice made at puberty or later. Usually as a result of a failure with the opposite sex.
All of the Grooming that's going on is just an attempt to manufacture more homosexuality.
If it feels good you're going to want to do it again.
It's like oral sex. If you try it and you like it, you'll want to do it again.
Same goes with anal sex.
You're either going to like it or not.
The number one factor in it is there are aspects of anal sex that are different from regular sex.
Because of this, there's usually more women who would be prone to same-sex than men because anal sex is not for everyone.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

So you can't choose your sexuality, but you can choose your sex. Amazing the gyrations these leftwingers go through.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

The opening of the actual study

"Across human societies and in both sexes, some 2 to 10% of individuals report engaging in sex with same-sex partners, either exclusively or in addition to sex with opposite-sex partners. Twin and family studies have shown that same-sex sexual behavior is partly genetically influenced, but previous searches for the specific genes involved have been underpowered to detect effect sizes realistic for complex traits."

See what you want to see but don't call it the truth.

People look the other way with you claiming you were born a certain way. Live your life, I don't care, just leave others alone.

I have never completely understood the verdict “not guilty by reason of insanity”

Murderers have still taken an innocent life no matter what their state of mind may have been at the time they committed murder

Being attracted to others of the same sex is no excuse for engaging in sex with them

The opening of the actual study

"Across human societies and in both sexes, some 2 to 10% of individuals report engaging in sex with same-sex partners, either exclusively or in addition to sex with opposite-sex partners. Twin and family studies have shown that same-sex sexual behavior is partly genetically influenced, but previous searches for the specific genes involved have been underpowered to detect effect sizes realistic for complex traits."

See what you want to see but don't call it the truth.
"Partly" as in a minuscule sub-1%....Statistically insignificant.

Tomboy girls and sissy boys are not necessarily gay. Being gay is a choice made at puberty or later. Usually as a result of a failure with the opposite sex.
One assumes based on this you've tried both ways.

People look the other way with you claiming you were born a certain way. Live your life, I don't care, just leave others alone.
I might agree, but those other choices are not given protected class status.

Equating LGBT+ folks with pedophiles is dishonest and disgusting

Forum List

Back