Is homosexuality a choice or not

You won't find heterosexual either.

That's not what gender dysphoria is. Of course you are free to create your own definitions but just because you use the same words as educated and learned individuals doesn't mean you know what you're talking about or how to use those terms in their proper context.

No. Oral sex, even among heterosexual couples wont result in a new human being. 😄

Do you have a problem understanding arguments? The thread is about whether homosexuality is a choice not whether homosexual sex can result in procreation. The fact that homosexual sex can't result in procreation isn't evidence that homosexuality is a choice either, that's not how logic and rational thinking works.

The act of having favorites is again, an emotional and thus a chemical response. Nature isn't an organism. It is an idea. It obviously can't have favorites. You're so stupid that you think metaphores about what nature wants are objective evidence of preference. 😄

All biological life is a dead end. The sustainability of habital worlds in a universe increasing in entropy is finite.
You will find male or female on the birth record, which is HETEROSEXUAL.

Gender dysphoria is the distress a person has with a mismatch between their natal gender and their gender identity. It is better if the identity matches the natal gender. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Do I have to actually spell it out for you? A hetero couple engaging in oral sex can transition to penis in vagina sex which can create a new human being. Oral sex between two males can transition to penis in anus sex which will NEVER create a new human being. Are you really that clueless?

Homosexuality MUST be a choice because it is NORMAL to be hetero. Why is it you are so confused? Have you found that 'gay gene' yet?

Evolution favors heterosexuality. I already explained that but you seem to have comprehension problems or, like to ignore uncomfortable truths.

Come on now, this thread is not about death. All you're doing is deflecting and spinning now.

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

So, if there's no gene, there can't be anything else?
Why does a women feel attracted to men? Is it a gene? Can you prove it? I doubt it

so you had to use the way back machine to find something to complain about,,,

thats a demon of your own making by wanting a bigger government,,
they shouldnt be involved in marriage in any way,,

Not a way back machine. It is relatively recent that this was assured. And only locked in when same sex marriage was made legal.

A person does not choose what turns them on, but they certainly choose what actions they take in response to it.
I really have no problem with what one chooses to do, I just think that one should keep it to themselves and stop trying to make everyone else agree with their fetish.

A person does not choose what turns them on, but they certainly choose what actions they take in response to it.
Some of them decide to feel ashamed and inflict a loveless marriage on some unsuspecting woman for the sake of appearance. Somehow that's better than just being honest with themselves.

Not a way back machine. It is relatively recent that this was assured. And only locked in when same sex marriage was made legal.
as I said,, a demon of your own making,,

and as we saw with roe v wade,, that can change at anytime,,

best to get the government out of marriage,,

Yes, they could simply never act on their desires.

In fact, all babies born out of wedlock could have been prevented by people choosing their actions. All sex before marriage is a choice.

So, if there's no gene, there can't be anything else?
Why does a women feel attracted to men? Is it a gene? Can you prove it? I doubt it

Laws are made to protect groups that are genetically different. They are truly born that way.

But also, why does it matter? Do you feel justified in hating gays if it were a choice?
Does someone here hate gays? I mean, sure, many probably would prefer that children are not taught that it’s a perfectly normal life choice. That doesn’t equate to hating gays, though. Perhaps, having had children themselves, they’d like to have grandchildren as well.

as I said,, a demon of your own making,,

and as we saw with roe v wade,, that can change at anytime,,

best to get the government out of marriage,,

I absolutely agree that we should get gov't out of marriage. But until we do, there must be equal protection under the law.

Forum List

Back