Is homosexuality a choice or not

You will find male or female on the birth record, which is HETEROSEXUAL.

Gender dysphoria is the distress a person has with a mismatch between their natal gender and their gender identity. It is better if the identity matches the natal gender. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Do I have to actually spell it out for you? A hetero couple engaging in oral sex can transition to penis in vagina sex which can create a new human being. Oral sex between two males can transition to penis in anus sex which will NEVER create a new human being. Are you really that clueless?

Homosexuality MUST be a choice because it is NORMAL to be hetero. Why is it you are so confused? Have you found that 'gay gene' yet?

Evolution favors heterosexuality. I already explained that but you seem to have comprehension problems or, like to ignore uncomfortable truths.

Come on now, this thread is not about death. All you're doing is deflecting and spinning now.
Still con-fused between gender and sexual orientation, I see.

I suggest it means a rare occurrence is standard, which is a trait of normality.
No it isn't. It's an outlier in the bell curve of human sexuality. While it may be normal to have outliers they are still outliers. You guys have been using that little semantic trick for far too long.

Forum List

Back