Is homosexuality a choice or not

So you ignore those that mate for life....I understand why. ;)
Do you think they mate for life because they are in love? If an animal is one of the seven species that mates for life, they can be in love in a homosexual relationship?
No. Of course not.
Why do some species mate for life?

I
Do you think they mate for life because they are in love? If an animal is one of the seven species that mates for life, they can be in love in a homosexual relationship?
No. Of course not.
Why do some species mate for life?
Understand you not getting the LOVE bit.

That’s not true. Medical powers of attorneys existed.

And can be fought. Plus, the idea that some white trash couple who took $25 to the courthouse has that power without even asking. But a gay couple who have been together 25 or 30 years has to get a lawyer?

At least that is on topic. But, as has been said before, not all innate behavior has a gene.
'Innate' can mean natural, heredity, learned, produced by the mind or an essential characteristic. Seems like a pretty vague term. I am asking if there is a 'gay gene' not what anyone thinks is 'innate.'

Nor does what is in my Gunsafe require approval .

I think you planned on muddying the waters by introducing guns to the mix. YOu were depending on the standard liberal response.

I hate to ruin your plan, but I too have a gun safe and 20+ guns in it.

'Innate' can mean natural, heredity, learned, produced by the mind or an essential characteristic. Seems like a pretty vague term, IMO.

Lots of things may fit my vague answer. Since we do not know all the details involved.

You demand answers that science cannot give. Yet.

Lots of things may fit my vague answer. Since we do not know all the details involved.

You demand answers that science cannot give. Yet.
Exactly, science has found no 'gay gene' so homosexuality must be a choice.

Not approving of sexual deviants parading around nearly naked wearing bondage gear, and waggling their dicks around in front of kids, is now "harassing, shunning and persecuting".

Maybe that's nine or ten layers deep into the matrix.
Except that only happens in your fetid imagination

Forum List

Back