Is homosexuality a choice or not

I simply provided a link to a scientific study and you got your undies in a bunch. Your opinion is not supported by fact.
Exactly. You SIMPLY provided a link.....You did not read past the tittle leave alone my notes. If you did read any of it you certainly did not apply any critical thinking to it. As I said, the whole isue is stupid and incosequential in the real world. You are invested in believing as you do, and have no interest in hearing any alternative evidence. Just the fact that you felt the need to start this thread indicates to me that you have your own issues with sexuality

Last edited:
Exactly. You SIMPLY provided a link.....You did not read past the tittle leave alone my notes. If you did read any of it you certainly did not apply any critical thinking to it. As I said, the whole isue is stupid and incosequential in the real world. You are invested in believing as you do, and have no interest in hearing any alternative evidence. Just the fact that you felt the need to start this thread indicates to me that you have your own issues with sexuality
So, why did you decide to guzzle man meat?

Why are you so in love with homosexuality? Are you gay?

Recent studies show there is no gay gene. This debunks the theory that certain people are born that way.

I remember a gay person on the PBD podcast saying 25% of gay folks turned gay.

Don’t expect any of the far left wingers to treat you with civility . They don’t care about our terrible economy and the faltering middle class.

Why are you so in love with homosexuality? Are you gay?
Your emotional immaturity and intellectual limitations are glaringly obvious. You are woefully incapable of responding to anything thoughtfully, with logic or reason. I am a lifelong advocate for civil and human rights. Gays rights is civil rights. My sexual orientation is irrelevant and none of your business

I am a lifelong advocate for civil and human rights. Gays rights is civil rights. My sexual orientation is irrelevant and none of your business
I doubt you really give a shit about civil rights after reading your posts where you use name calling when responding to another person's opinion. I'll put my record of civil rights advocacy above yours any time. You are nothing but a bag of wind.

Why do you post such stupid stuff here? You have an IQ of lint.

Sorry it was so confusing for you. But if something being 5% of the population makes it impossible to be genetic, that would have to also hold true for something being only 1% of the population.

I doubt you really give a shit about civil rights after reading your posts where you use name calling when responding to another person's opinion. I'll put my record of civil rights advocacy above yours any time. You are nothing but a bag of wind.

This from the guy that just asked someone if they were gay because they do not hate gay people like you do?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Really? You don’t know millions of Americans were forced to take the vax or lose their jobs or be expelled from school? Really?

So, what you are saying is they had a choice.

Gotcha!

No. No choice. When do you also become an authoritarian?

Get this or get a different job.

Seems there are two options there.

It is only authoritarian when the Govt does it, which I do not approve of unless you are an employee of said Govt.

Forum List

Back