Is homosexuality a choice or not

The absence of a gay gene does not upset me, but you seem to be upset that you are being called on your bullshit. . I documented that fact that there is plennty of other evidence to support the conclusion that gay is not a choice.
I simply provided a link to a scientific study and you got your undies in a bunch. Your opinion is not supported by fact.

So you whine about all requirements for a job? Of course you are....perpetual victimhood. Boo Hoo!
Lol. So you think an employer can make whatever requirements they want and the employee must accept it to keep their job.

Let’s say your employer dictates you get your dick cut off and become a trans or be fired. Is that also okay by you?

Needs says what?
images

Lol. So you think an employer can make whatever requirements they want and the employee must accept it to keep their job.

Let’s say your employer dictates you get your dick cut off and become a trans or be fired. Is that also okay by you?
I would leave for another job....easy peasy. I guess you'd whine and stay, eh? Chop Chop

Bode will never get her dick cut off.

I would leave for another job....easy peasy. I guess you'd whine and stay, eh?
Idiot. It’s not that easy for many people, dumb fuck.

If you weren’t a shut-in, you’d know this.

I would leave for another job....easy peasy. I guess you'd whine and stay, eh?
I have a niece who in her second year of med-school was told by the university to vax or be expelled. You think this authoritarian act is just fine. Smart people don’t.

Have you ever read our founding documents? Do you not know anything about individual liberty?

I have a niece who in her second year of med-school was told by the university to vax or be expelled. You think this authoritarian act is just fine. Smart people don’t.

Have you ever read our founding documents? Do you not know anything about individual liberty?
We have the individual liberty to work whereever we are qualified for. You sound like you are a proponent of forced slavery.

Forum List

Back