Is homosexuality a choice or not

Where and how exactly is this happening?

Isn't it rather the opposite? That heterosexuals have been "promoting" their "lifestyle" onto children for centuries via fairytales, toys and children's movies?

This is so silly.
No. They have been promoting it through the normal and ordinary means of procreation.

Then why are you advocating for nationwide referendums on thing that are purely matters science, or of personal conscience?
Because I think it's all silly. I'd actually prefer a death match but I'll settle for a national referendum instead.

Then why are you advocating for nationwide referendums on thing that are purely matters science, or of personal conscience?
There's no science here. And there certainly isn't any conscience here either.

Because I think it's all silly. I'd actually prefer a death match but I'll settle for a national referendum instead.
You've always struck me as a bit tweaked. Enjoy your death.

You've always struck me as a bit tweaked. Enjoy your death.
I won't be fighting. I don't care one way or the other. I'm more than happy enough to let people suffer the consequences of their predictable surprises.

I just want to watch and be entertained by people who work themselves up into a frenzy because they have nothing better to do with their time.

Over what? Do you any good causes worth dying for that I could use?
I'm sure you'll think of something. Just start fantasizing about sex. That usually gets you guys all fired up.

I'm sure you'll think of something. Just start fantasizing about sex. That usually gets you guys all fired up.
Sex has never really had that effect on me. I usually just go to sleep after.

So that's a "no" on you don't have any causes worth dying for?

Forum List

Back