Is homosexuality a choice or not

I have 2 boys, 2.5 years apart. Raised the same way, went to the same school, even had the same teachers. One is gay, the other is not.
One is gay the other is not....And that is where you failed. You just couldnt handle the conflict of telling one son, that being queer is wrong.

Does someone choose to be left-handed?
Here's some info -

The continued existence of the human species would seem to be a rather important purpose, don't you think?
Well considering that way more kids are born than needed I don't think you have to worry. Although there are a growing number of married couples who are choosing to be childless. And it's not a bad thing.

The issue is that all you all wanna control other people. Stop it already
That's how you see it (i.e. your perception). That's not how I see it (i.e. my perception).

But it is sort of ironic that you espouse controlling others as your solution.

Well considering that way more kids are born than needed I don't think you have to worry. Although there are a growing number of married couples who are choosing to be childless. And it's not a bad thing.
Are you telling us homosexuality is the lib solution to overpopulation?

Sheesh

Where and how exactly is this happening?

Isn't it rather the opposite? That heterosexuals have been "promoting" their "lifestyle" onto children for centuries via fairytales, toys and children's movies?

This is so silly.
Normal people should promote the normal heterosexual lifestyle

Its the abnormal perverts who should not be influencing children

Are you telling us homosexuality is the lib solution to overpopulation?

Sheesh
Nope. Just pointing out that a growing number of hetero married couples are choosing to be childless. Some crazies out there think this is a bad trend. It's nothing of the sort.

Waiting until late 30s even early 40,s to get married makes the nation stronger. Being financially on sid ground before marriage is wise and prudent.

Waiting until late 30s even early 40,s to get married makes the nation stronger. Being financially on sid ground before marriage is wise and prudent.
I'm 33 and in no hurry to get married.

Forum List

Back