🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder ?

nobody's "asking" you to do anything but mind your own fucking business and keep your "religious" or "social" "sensibilities" out of government policy.
That's dishonest. Your side is demanding that there heterosexual community, which is about 97% of the population, no longer has the right to define marriage. And businesses must pretend there is no difference in gay and traditional relationships. Lies, lies and more lies. With the media and liberal politicians covering for you.

You can define marriage as one man one woman. Pass that constitutional amendment that does so.
Learn to read. It's a state issue.

That's dishonest. Your side is demanding that there heterosexual community, which is about 97% of the population, no longer has the right to define marriage. And businesses must pretend there is no difference in gay and traditional relationships. Lies, lies and more lies. With the media and liberal politicians covering for you.

You can define marriage as one man one woman. Pass that constitutional amendment that does so.

It's not a state issue when equal protection issues are involved. That makes it a constitutional issue,

and the state laws are subject to constitutional scrutiny.

Psychology and Psychiatry are focused on what is "normal."

The historical reason why phychiatry cosidered homosexual orientation to be "abnormal" was that it flies in the face of biological reality. In short, the penis, testes, and so on have a reproductive purpose, defined clearly in nature. Semen has a natural purpose.

Homosexual acts use male reproductive organs (and mainly parts of the digestive system) in ways that are contrary to their obvious natural functions. There is nothing normal about a man sticking his penis up another man's ass in a bizarre parody of sexual intercourse. The that fact that it is physically possible does not make it "natural" or "normal"; it's possible to simulate sexual intercourse with a wide variety of animals and plants. So what? I've heard homosexuals make the argument that since it is (and I have to take this entirely on faith) "pleasant" to be the buggee, that means it must be normal to bugger. Baloney.

Homosexuality is the inexplicable desire on the part of a man to "copulate" with other men. Since this copulation is biologically abnormal, then by necessity the sexual urge to do it must be psychologically abnormal, and if it is abnormal then it should be treatable from a psychiatric standpoint.

But it is not difficult to see why the APA decided to "concede the point," so to speak. Many, if not most homosexuals, do not consider themselves to be "flawed," and even if they do, they prefer their homosexual orientation. Consider: a homosexual can go out to any gay bar in the country and "get laid" on any night he chooses. What heterosexual can say the same?

99% or more of heterosexual sex occurs for a purpose other than reproduction.

Therefore you cannot classify any sex act, gay or straight, as abnormal simply because it is non-reproductive by nature or by choice.

Non-reproductive sex is normal in humans.

It's not a state issue when equal protection issues are involved. That makes it a constitutional issue,

and the state laws are subject to constitutional scrutiny.

Are you for "equal protection" for members of NAMBLA? Would you be for "equal protection" for a man-and-his-goat? What about a 35 year old man and his consenting 14 year old girlfriend - equal protection?

It all boils down to where the line should be drawn. You want it drawn at a point that makes some sinful behavior "acceptable" while we believe in keeping it where it has always been.

A mental disorder?

Well I don't know.....

This guy seems mentally legit to me..

-Geaux

faggots.jpg

99% or more of heterosexual sex occurs for a purpose other than reproduction.

Therefore you cannot classify any sex act, gay or straight, as abnormal simply because it is non-reproductive by nature or by choice.

Non-reproductive sex is normal in humans.

Outside of a very miniscule percentage, the animal kingdom reflects what is considered "normal" where the use of the reproductive organs are concerned. 99.9999999999% of all members of the animal kingdom reflect partnerships between males and females. It's natural and normal. The vast majority of humans agree.

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder in 1973 only after years of political pressure from gay activists. The American Psychiatric association board of trustees passed this decision followed by a statement which listed among the reasons for their decision as changing social norms and growing gay rights activism . So basically, a scientific institution was coerced into changing a scientific opinion or classification due to political pressure !

Removing homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss.

In subsequent years the APA has become so politicized , that it has lost any credibility as a Scientific organization and in the words of one former APA President it is totally "Beholden to the Gay Rights Movement"

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.
Sexual impulses are produced by hormonal influence on the brain. Homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance. Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hormonal enzyme imbalance you refer to has only been proven in about 30% of homos, and even than there wasn't a sufficient control group to ascertain with 100% certainty that the enzyme/hormones present were the cause of the sexual dementia, although it is likely true in about 30% of the cases.

I have a lot of phobias. Spiders, heights, public places...I know a phobia when I see one. That is not rational behavior, either. I understand that. Is that a forgivable human disorder? But is “Homophobia” even a real thing? { Spiders are disgusting, and they can be poisonous. Falling from a height, that can hurt or kill. I have epilepsy, and the oncoming aura preceding a seizure was fear, being in public basically triggered seizures, Quite an ugly vicious cycle. I can assure some of you people, fear hurts. A lot.} Homophobia…Really? Gays are harmless, so I don’t buy the PHOBIA angle. Disgust, that is another issue. People actually eat feces, torture ( or are tortured) to attain sexual satisfaction. Sexual fetishism. Fear is one thing, disgust another. Try as I may, I am disgusted with homosexuality. I accept homosexuality the same way I accept spiders, heights or Epilepsy. Does that mean respect? Not in a million years. Beside, gays have all the requisite rights as anyone else, that isn’t enough?

Last edited:
I have a lot of phobias. Spiders, heights, public places...I know a phobia when I see one. That is not rational behavior, either. I understand that. Is That a forgivable human disorder? But is “Homophobia” even a real thing? { Spiders are disgusting, and they can be poisonous. Falling from a height, than can hurt or kill. I have epilepsy, and the oncoming aura preceding a seizure was fear, being in public basically triggered seizures, Quite an ugly vicious cycle. I can assure some of you people, fear hurts. A lot.} Homophobia…Really? Gays are harmless, so I don’t buy the PHOBIA angle. Disgust, that is another issue. People actually eat feces, torture ( or are tortured) to attain sexual satisfaction. Sexual fetishism. Fear is one thing, disgust another. Try as I may, I am disgusted with homosexuality. I accept homosexuality the same way I accept rainy days, NAZIS or Epilepsy. Does that mean respect? Not in a million years. Beside, gays have all the requisite rights as anyone else, that isn’t enough?

SIN is never "harmless" it took just one sin to bring ruin,sickness,pain and death to all mankind!!! THINK!

I will come out of the closet, I am an epileptic. I used to be ashamed of that. BUT... At least I am not asking for special rights, as a “Epileptic American“. Oh, brother, that sounds so lame. I am just an American, I don’t care what people think, nor do I ask for anything. Then there is Homosexuality: "Gay Rights". Come on now, folks, get real. “Gays” …are a newfound class of people? Umm…no, not really. They are sexually dysfunctional fetishists that have a high income level and can buy enough media and lawyers to effect popular opinion. Nobody wants to hurt them or advocates harming “them“. The thing is: you can lead a horse to water…You can’t buy acceptance, kids.

Last edited:
The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder in 1973 only after years of political pressure from gay activists. The American Psychiatric association board of trustees passed this decision followed by a statement which listed among the reasons for their decision as changing social norms and growing gay rights activism . So basically, a scientific institution was coerced into changing a scientific opinion or classification due to political pressure !

Removing homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses was not triggered by some scientific breakthrough. There was no new fact or set of facts that stimulated this major change. Rather, it was the simple reality that gay people started to kick up a fuss.

In subsequent years the APA has become so politicized , that it has lost any credibility as a Scientific organization and in the words of one former APA President it is totally "Beholden to the Gay Rights Movement"

Myself and many others , who for fear of reprisals remain silent believe that Homosexuality is and always has been a Mental Disorder and Homosexuals should not be deterred from seeking Psychological / Psychiatric Help.
Sexual impulses are produced by hormonal influence on the brain. Homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance. Prenatal hormones and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hormonal enzyme imbalance you refer to has only been proven in about 30% of homos, and even than there wasn't a sufficient control group to ascertain with 100% certainty that the enzyme/hormones present were the cause of the sexual dementia, although it is likely true in about 30% of the cases.
Inasmuch as the behavioral profession no longer accepts the idea that homosexuality is a form of "dementia," what would you suggest is the motivation for one to behave in a manner which provokes hatred, derision, and exclusion? And while homosexuality is not a normal condition do you accept that it is a natural behavior? Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inasmuch as the behavioral profession no longer accepts the idea that homosexuality is a form of "dementia," what would you suggest is the motivation for one to behave in a manner which provokes hatred, derision, and exclusion? And while homosexuality is not a normal condition do you accept that it is a natural behavior? Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inasmuch as the behavioral profession no longer accepts the idea that homosexuality is a form of "dementia,"

This is not really true, the voices of the opposition have been stifled. Homosexuality is and always has been a dementia. If by the "behavioral profession" you are referring to the American Psychological Association {APA} - They are no longer a scientific organization and have abandoned all hope of ever regaining credibility. Even the man who authored the motion to remove Homosexuality from the DSM has attested to this.

As per Dr. Nicholas Cummings, he man who authored the motion to remove Homosexuality from the DSM

A former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), who also introduced the motion to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness in 1975, says that the APA has been taken over by “ultraliberals” beholden to the “gay rights movement,” who refuse to allow an open debate on reparative therapy for homosexuality.
LifeSiteNews Mobile | Former president of APA says organization controlled by ?gay rights? movement

what would you suggest is the motivation for one to behave in a manner which provokes hatred, derision, and exclusion?

Please elaborate - Are referring to the behavior displayed by myself and my colleagues and allies in opposing the "Gay Agenda"

Or are you referring to the behavior displayed by gays and advocates of perversion who attract this hatred, derision and exclusion ?

And while homosexuality is not a normal condition do you accept that it is a natural behavior?

Dementia is never natural .

I will come out of the closet, I am an epileptic. I used to be ashamed of that. BUT... At least I am not asking for special rights, as a “Epileptic American“. Oh, brother, that sounds so lame. I am just an American, I don’t care what people think, nor do I ask for anything. Then there is Homosexuality: "Gay Rights". Come on now, folks, get real. “Gays” …are a newfound class of people? Umm…no, not really. They are sexually dysfunctional fetishists that have a high income level and can buy enough media and lawyers to effect popular opinion. Nobody wants to hurt them or advocates harming “them“. The thing is: you can lead a horse to water…You can’t buy acceptance, kids.

Mary - I have to applaud your ability to have your say without pissing off either side in a debate. :eusa_clap:

Of course Homosexuality is a mental disorder. As the kiddoes say: NO DUH! Is this thread supposed to enlighten us? Or is it a joke? Homosexuals have always had the same rights as the rest of us bipolar schizoid manic depressive heterosexual breeders have. Sad fact here: Blind people can't drive cars. Deaf people can't play musical instruments. They have rights just the same. Gays can't have children, thus no need for marriage. They have all the same rights as the rest of us. Please don't ask me to respect people that have anal sex...I can't nor will I "accept" homosexuality as a alternative to heterosexuality. That isn't and shouldn't even be an issue. They have their "preferences", we have ours... I certainly don’t like what amounts to gay party apparatchiks dictating what is "acceptable' and spouting propaganda. I want America back.

nobody's "asking" you to do anything but mind your own fucking business and keep your "religious" or "social" "sensibilities" out of government policy.

May we ask that you keep your non-biblical and non-religious "sensibilities" out of government policy or are you a proponent of double standards? The majority of America's founders were Christians and the Constitution was written with biblical standards in mind.

No, you may not. The founders overwhelmingly advanced secular LAW. Additionally, you might want to research that last supposition.

May we ask that you keep your non-biblical and non-religious "sensibilities" out of government policy or are you a proponent of double standards? The majority of America's founders were Christians and the Constitution was written with biblical standards in mind.

No, you may not. The founders overwhelmingly advanced secular LAW. Additionally, you might want to research that last supposition.

One Nation Under God

The constitutional framers built their structure upon the foundation of Natural Law — a God-centered world view. On this the founders were in agreement. But "Natural Law" to the entire founding generation was defined as the "laws of the Creator." In a 1794 letter to the Massachusetts Legislature, Samuel Adams wrote, "In the supposed state of nature, all men are equally bound by the laws of nature, or to speak more properly, the laws of the Creator."

Second, it is interesting that the founders relied most heavily upon the Bible for their political justification for the Constitution. Theorists who believed that God's laws undergird civil law were most frequently cited. But the founders quoted another volume much more prolifically than any other. Biblical quotations comprise 34 percent of all the source material offered by the founders!

Over the past 2 + Centuries the Constitution has evolved, actually the interpretation of it has - the separation of Church and State remain a fundamental principle - the seperation of the power structures of the priesthood, the clergy from governmental process was the intent.

I personally am not a Christian or a Bible Thumper but it is undeniable that the Founders were, and that the Constitution, based on Natural Laws, was not written with the intent of excluding God.

Last edited:

People have acted in ways that provoke hatred, derision and exclusion throughout history. There have been myriad ways this has happened. Rebellion in one form or another is probably the most prevalent reason.

Gays are far from the only people to engender hatred, derision or exclusion through their actions or attitudes.

the hormonal enzyme imbalance you refer to has only been proven in about 30% of homos, and even than there wasn't a sufficient control group to ascertain with 100% certainty that the enzyme/hormones present were the cause of the sexual dementia, although it is likely true in about 30% of the cases.
inasmuch as the behavioral profession no longer accepts the idea that homosexuality is a form of "dementia," what would you suggest is the motivation for one to behave in a manner which provokes hatred, derision, and exclusion? And while homosexuality is not a normal condition do you accept that it is a natural behavior? homosexual behavior in animals - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

people have acted in ways that provoke hatred, derision and exclusion throughout history. There have been myriad ways this has happened. Rebellion in one form or another is probably the most prevalent reason.

Gays are far from the only people to engender hatred, derision or exclusion through their actions or attitudes.

many people don't like the sins of unnatural sick sexual perversion, murder and stealing either.

Forum List

Back